I'd like to thank everyone for the awesome skins!! It's my new addiction, now if I could figure out the escreen thing I'd have it made!! Thanks again!!!!
    01-02-11 08:50 AM
    could i request an R batteryex skin from spiral_out? it may be a bit late but i just seen the skin while searching through this thread and i love it! rainbow colours are fine with me hope this is ok!
    01-02-11 05:37 PM
    could i request an R batteryex skin from spiral_out? it may be a bit late but i just seen the skin while searching through this thread and i love it! rainbow colours are fine with me hope this is ok!
    i saw that this hasn't been replied to, so i decided to step in and help out. i know it might not be as good as spiral's, but hope it's to your liking at least

enjoy!
    01-04-11 08:18 AM

for some reason i just had a sesame street flashback lol
    01-04-11 10:12 AM
    i saw that this hasn't been replied to, so i decided to step in and help out. i know it might not be as good as spiral's, but hope it's to your liking at least

enjoy!
    those are cute colors songbird would you please do cl for me in those colors, thanks so much!
    I wonder where Spiral is , hope everything is ok.
    01-04-11 12:35 PM

enjoy!
    aw thankyou so much songbird! it's lovely! so pretty im gonna use it right now
    01-04-11 12:55 PM
    for those that did not know, our themes in motion battex skin page has been down. we are currently working on getting all files back up and should be complete in the next few days or a week
    01-04-11 02:27 PM
    for some reason i just had a sesame street flashback lol
    lol! and the letter of the day is "m"
    01-04-11 03:50 PM
    those are cute colors songbird would you please do cl for me in those colors, thanks so much!
    I wonder where Spiral is , hope everything is ok.
    i didn't know if you wanted the letters together or one for charging and another for discharging. if you want the latter, just let me know and i can work that up for you

anyways, here's the "cl" battex skin

enjoy!!
    01-04-11 03:52 PM
    I'm a little rusty making these, lol

charging
    discharging
    01-04-11 04:22 PM
    I'm a little rusty making these, lol

charging
    discharging
    Wow those are really cute! Glad to see some new skins
    01-04-11 05:05 PM
    i didn't know if you wanted the letters together or one for charging and another for discharging. if you want the latter, just let me know and i can work that up for you

anyways, here's the "cl" battex skin

enjoy!!
    this is the way I wanted it , thank you fabulous work!!With seeing them on my phone would you please, please do a set CL with capital letters same coloring if you have the time!
    Thanks!!!
    01-04-11 05:06 PM
    this is the way I wanted it , thank you fabulous work!!With seeing them on my phone would you please, please do a set CL with capital letters same coloring if you have the time!
    Thanks!!!
    sure thing! here's the preview:

enjoy!!
    01-04-11 05:21 PM
    Thanks!!!
    ooo can i be a pain and ask for capital version of R too??
    01-04-11 06:09 PM
    ooo can i be a pain and ask for capital version of R too??
    of course! here you go!

enjoy!
    01-04-11 06:17 PM
    sure thing! here's the preview:

enjoy!!
    it is Capitol, thank you so much!!!
    01-04-11 06:18 PM
    of course! here you go!

enjoy!
    oooo thankyou!! so quick songbird i don't even think i had a chance to breath!! hehe :] loving the font on the screenie too xxxx
    01-04-11 06:32 PM
    Idk if there are any Betty Boop skins available, but would someone be so kindly as to make this one for me? I would greatly appreciate it and THANKS!!

01-04-11 06:58 PM
    of course! here you go!

enjoy!
    could I by chance get an sm? lowercase, please
    01-04-11 11:01 PM
    Wow those are really cute! Glad to see some new skins
    Glad you like em.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 11:09 PM
    could I by chance get an sm? lowercase, please
    sure thing!

enjoy!
    turnthemusikoff likes this.
    01-05-11 12:08 AM
    sure thing!

enjoy!
    is there any way I can have the purple one swapped out for a white or something? I'm using a theme where I can't see the purple!
    Here's a screen shot. Any chance you could work out a color scheme where I could see both the charging and discharging ones clearly? Thanks in advance!

01-05-11 12:34 AM
    is there any way I can have the purple one swapped out for a white or something? I'm using a theme where I can't see the purple!
    Here's a screen shot. Any chance you could work out a color scheme where I could see both the charging and discharging ones clearly? Thanks in advance!

i can't see your ss
    01-05-11 02:32 AM
    i can't see your ss
    ): I don't know why that happened. Anyway, the battex stuff is sitting in a darkish purple bar, so I can't see the purple letters. ): any way it can be a brighter color?
    01-05-11 07:22 AM
    sure thing!

enjoy!
    **totally off the subject, but what font is that, Songbird that you are using for the charging/discharging, etc. text??**
    01-05-11 11:17 AM
5,330 ... 105106107108109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD