Hey Sprial....could you fit in a skin for me too? I snitched a few you did for brewersc and they were awesome!! TIA

Can you do 2, one with red background and then black background? My daughter is a runner and these would be cute for meet days! Thanks
    12-16-10 08:40 AM
    I want to say thank you to you Spiral out for my mouse icon it is to cute. I attached screenshot for you to see!
    Brewersc: how did you get your "mouse" in 2 spots on your homescreen. He is so cute, but also it looks really great, thanks - kam
    12-16-10 09:30 AM
    Brewersc: how did you get your "mouse" in 2 spots on your homescreen. He is so cute, but also it looks really great, thanks - kam
    Hi Kam
    mouse is battery ex skin , it shows up in the banner and then I also put it in the weather slot of this theme. You can do that with almost every theme that as a weather slot if you so choose.
    Cathy(brewersc)
    kam2958 likes this.
    12-16-10 10:18 AM
    Thanks Cathy - gonna try it, kim
    12-16-10 11:01 AM
    here's another quick grab bag, hope you all enjoy it!

have a happy and safe holiday season!!

GRAB BAG #52:
    12-16-10 12:10 PM
    Ok y'all, quick question I have a couple skins downloaded and am using them, but why are they in my picture folder? Do I have to unistall and redownload them into a different folder? I have them in a BatteryEx folder, but they still show up in the other folder. It is quite annoying when I go in to find a picture and have to go through all the skins first. Any help will be greatly appreciated Also, can anyone.....hint hint do a Grinch in his Santa suit?
    Last edited by Gothic_Angel; 12-16-10 at 12:48 PM.
    12-16-10 12:44 PM
    If you go to your media folder and press the menu button and click on options you will get a screen go all the way down to the bottom of the screen to exclude folders. Click it. Then check off the folders you don't want showing with your pictures. Then save the changes and that should take care of it for you. If I remember right that is how I did it. I just looked at mine and I have the BattEx folder check so none of my skins shows in the picture folder. Hope that helps.
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    12-16-10 01:01 PM
    If you go to your media folder and press the menu button and click on options you will get a screen go all the way down to the bottom of the screen to exclude folders. Click it. Then check off the folders you don't want showing with your pictures. Then save the changes and that should take care of it for you. If I remember right that is how I did it. I just looked at mine and I have the BattEx folder check so none of my skins shows in the picture folder. Hope that helps.
    Thank you I will do that
    12-16-10 01:27 PM
    does batteryex only come in paid version for os6? or there's a free version like that for os4.x & 5? Hope someone can enlighten my question here, thanks!
    12-16-10 01:37 PM
    does batteryex only come in paid version for os6? or there's a free version like that for os4.x & 5? Hope someone can enlighten my question here, thanks!
    Yes, the free version works fine on OS6.

Spiral, they all turned out just wonderful. I can't thank you enough for doing these icons and getting them done so quickly. You are a whiz.
    Thank you again
    Have a great Thursday!!!!!
    My pleasure, Cathy! Still a set or two left.
    Thanks. Hope you have an excellent day as well!

Hey Sprial....could you fit in a skin for me too? I snitched a few you did for brewersc and they were awesome!! TIA

Can you do 2, one with red background and then black background? My daughter is a runner and these would be cute for meet days! Thanks
    Sure. Here ya go!
    seashell93 likes this.
    12-16-10 02:16 PM
    last one for now, enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #51:
    I have a dumb question...I downloaded a grab bag for the 1st time but not sure how to get to a specific icon after I get it to my phone...I'm sure its been explained, I just can't find it, can anyone please help?
    12-16-10 02:24 PM
    I have a dumb question...I downloaded a grab bag for the 1st time but not sure how to get to a specific icon after I get it to my phone...I'm sure its been explained, I just can't find it, can anyone please help?
    Download it to your computer, unzip the file, open it and you'll see the individual sets in separate folders. Move the sets you'd like to use to the BatteryEX folder on your device. That should do it!
    roxy surf likes this.
    12-16-10 02:28 PM
    Download it to your computer, unzip the file, open it and you'll see the individual sets in separate folders. Move the sets you'd like to use to the BatteryEX folder on your device. That should do it!
    got it, thank you!
    12-16-10 02:39 PM
    Had fun making this one :-D I'm a 4 yr old trapped in a 39 yr old body! LOl
    rezn likes this.
    12-16-10 08:46 PM
    Yes, the free version works fine on OS6.
    how do i get it for my torch? because on mobihand, i tried searching for batteryex, all i got is the paid version available.
    12-17-10 08:52 AM
    how do i get it for my torch? because on mobihand, i tried searching for batteryex, all i got is the paid version available.
    Friend with a Torch sent me a link. Here ya go. It's an OTA, so open it from your berry. http://www.mobireach.com/upload/528/...atteryEx50.jad
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 12-17-10 at 01:28 PM.
    12-17-10 01:25 PM
    Friend with a Torch sent me a link. Here ya go. It's an OTA, so open it from your berry. http://www.mobireach.com/upload/528/...atteryEx50.jad
    wow, honestly! that helped so much! thanks a bunch mate!
    12-17-10 02:03 PM
    wow, honestly! that helped so much! thanks a bunch mate!
    No prob, bro.
    12-17-10 02:11 PM
    Fourth set.
    12-17-10 02:14 PM
    Fifth and final (for now) set of requests for Brewersc.
    12-17-10 02:34 PM
    Fourth set.
    Thank you so much Austin !!!they are all great. I am out on the hunt for more icons so you will be hearing from me(lol)
    12-17-10 04:29 PM
    i know i've been quiet the past few days, i'll try to get some skins out this weekend. cant promise any of you will like them tho lol
    12-17-10 07:34 PM
    House is quiet....I am bored....any requests? lol
    12-17-10 07:35 PM
    Here's another Rubics Cube. This one appears more realistic. Hope yall like it.
    Coffey123 likes this.
    12-17-10 09:02 PM
    woah...sweeeeeet program just getting into this and so many skins! i took the day just browsing thru all the pages! is there any chance i could get either one of these made? i know that the images are copyrighted so anything close would be awesome, but i like vertical batteries so if that could happy id be a really happy camper haha :P but yeah heres the two images thanks in advance if not thanks for the sweet skins already posted!
    Alright. Wasn't easy, but I got one of them done. Not going to do the other since the battery images are too small to fit the required dimensions.

kcpaynev1 and vict0r like this.
    12-17-10 09:56 PM
5,330 ... 99100101102103 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD