Does anyone know of a RED BlackBerry (dots) emblem BatteryEx set?
    11-03-12 10:41 AM
    Does anyone know of a RED BlackBerry (dots) emblem BatteryEx set?
    I don't have one but I can whip you up one.
    11-03-12 01:23 PM
    11-03-12 02:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...imple-love.zip
    please can any one take this batex and make one in pretty pink color? Be much appreciated!!!
    11-03-12 08:18 PM
    Glad you are enjoying the skins!
    Last edited by catberryday; 11-04-12 at 12:50 PM.
    11-03-12 08:41 PM
    :
    Let me know if this doesn't work for you:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25122770/si...ove%20pink.zip
    thank you so much ! this is just perfect
    11-03-12 10:13 PM
    Loving the red bb logo skin! Thanks so much.

Sent from The Maestro's BlackBerry
    catberryday likes this.
    11-03-12 11:35 PM
    hello, has anyone got any winnie the pooh / piglet battex skins?? i really need some to go with my new phone charm
    11-20-12 04:45 PM
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25122770/Red%20BB%20Logo.zip

Let me know if you need any changes.
    Thanks Catberryday, I haven't been to this thread in a long time....thanks again
    catberryday likes this.
    11-20-12 07:32 PM
    hello, has anyone got any winnie the pooh / piglet battex skins?? i really need some to go with my new phone charm
    Don't forget tigger too!

Here's the site for pooh bear and a few others. Torchalicious Wallies, Themes & BatteryEx Skins: Batteryex Skins
    ria__x likes this.
    11-21-12 10:25 AM
    Don't forget tigger too!

Here's the site for pooh bear and a few others. Torchalicious Wallies, Themes & BatteryEx Skins: Batteryex Skins
    thanks
    11-21-12 04:20 PM
    Please can anyone help with an LCD digital batteryex skin that shows in percentage?
    02-12-13 05:53 AM
    Sorry to kinda hijack this thread but I have started another one a few weeks back and no-one seems to be helping me with my issue. I do hope some people here can be helpful.

I am having issues with Battery EX. Not able to activate full version, even though worked before OS upgrade.

Been checking BlackBerry World and seems like its a common issue. Does anyone else have this issue???

More importantly, been trying to contact the developer and loads of emails later over 4 weeks, still no feedback. Looks like they have gone.

Can anyone help, as I really miss one of the features of the full app.

Cheers in advance.
    03-14-13 05:44 PM
    Sorry to kinda hijack this thread but I have started another one a few weeks back and no-one seems to be helping me with my issue. I do hope some people here can be helpful.

I am having issues with Battery EX. Not able to activate full version, even though worked before OS upgrade.

Been checking BlackBerry World and seems like its a common issue. Does anyone else have this issue???

More importantly, been trying to contact the developer and loads of emails later over 4 weeks, still no feedback. Looks like they have gone.

Cheers in advance.
    Sorry but the developer has abandoned this app. If you change your PIN, you cannot upgrade the free version to activate it. You cannot have the full version again. That's what happened to me.
    03-14-13 05:52 PM
    Sorry but the developer has abandoned this app. If you change your PIN, you cannot upgrade the free version to activate it. You cannot have the full version again. That's what happened to me.
    Thanks for the reply.

I haven't changed my pin, just updated my OS.
    Shame that the developer has abandoned the app.

Looks like another one bites the dust. The app is useless to me now. Will uninstall right away.

cheers for helping Jaydee.
    03-14-13 06:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

I haven't changed my pin, just updated my OS.
    Shame that the developer has abandoned the app.

Looks like another one bites the dust. The app is useless to me now. Will uninstall right away.

cheers for helping Jaydee.
    Well, let's see....updated your OS? You should be in the database for activation. But i believe there no longer IS a database anymore. I think that's the problem for you. Sorry.
    03-14-13 06:15 PM
    Well, let's see....updated your OS? You should be in the database for activation. But i believe there no longer IS a database anymore. I think that's the problem for you. Sorry.
    Agree with you there.

database error is what I am getting.
    03-14-13 06:20 PM

Cheers in advance.
    Pageonce is another app that does this exact same thing. I'm for sure not updating my OS anymore now if Battery Ex won't activate the pro version lol
    03-14-13 06:39 PM
    Pageonce is another app that does this exact same thing. I'm for sure not updating my OS anymore now if Battery Ex won't activate the pro version lol
    Same issue regarding both apps.
    03-15-13 08:38 AM
    yes, we are really screwed with these apps. They just dropped support. I haven't had the pro version of battex for about 4 months.
    03-15-13 09:12 AM
    yes, we are really screwed with these apps. They just dropped support. I haven't had the pro version of battex for about 4 months.
    So, are they available for Z10- yet? If so, I'll pass on them when I get mine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk on OS hybrid- Mu Prime v2....like butta! (*_~)
    03-15-13 10:48 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk on OS hybrid- Mu Prime v2....like butta! (*_~)
    I have no idea if they would be available for BB10. I mean, even the weather doesn't show on the home screen of BB10, right? I doubt there would be anyway for the BattEX app to be displaying on the notification bar...there isn't one anymore is there? It's really the only reason I use BattEx...

Maybe these developers have ideas to re-create their apps. Would be nice, especially if you rely on them.
    03-16-13 07:51 AM

I have no idea if they would be available for BB10. I mean, even the weather doesn't show on the home screen of BB10, right? I doubt there would be anyway for the BattEX app to be displaying on the notification bar...there isn't one anymore is there? It's really the only reason I use BattEx...

Maybe these developers have ideas to re-create their apps. Would be nice, especially if you rely on them.
    Don't think there will be. But, I know Russ from GrayMatter has developed an app called VitalSigns for BB10 which will allow for different battery skins.
    I will probably start making some skins for that...so stay tuned
    03-16-13 08:02 AM
    Great! I knew Russ wouldn't let this BB10 stay plain and unadorned. Cool!
    Now I gotta get VZW to allow me to get a BB10 sooner!!!!
    03-16-13 08:56 AM

LOL. I really tried hard not to keep up with BB10s after the last delay. So, I wouldn't know one way or the other regarding your questions. @Hampster. That's good news.

sent from my sexy PlayBook using Tapatalk2 (*_~)
    03-16-13 10:38 PM
5,330 ... 211212213214
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD