Well now, nothing wrong with a few (ahem *cough*) cocktails
    ah well resizing them is always better as drinking them all at once LOL
    03-28-12 07:37 PM
    ^^^^^^^ a few

Thanks sooo much Chanel.....Cheers !!!
    Esther B likes this.
    03-28-12 09:12 PM
    Hi everyone, I see a few of you've been really busy ! I'm hoping to find some easter skins here some where and was hoping someone could point me in right place, or if anyone has any they'd like to share, that would be fab ! Then me n my lil girl can dress up my fone for easter lol !
    03-29-12 03:54 AM
    Anyone know why my icon doesn't stay the same? I mean I could change my icon then like 30 mins later it just goes back to the default icon, has this ever happened with anyone else?
    03-29-12 07:48 PM
    Anyone know why my icon doesn't stay the same? I mean I could change my icon then like 30 mins later it just goes back to the default icon, has this ever happened with anyone else?
    It does happen to me frm time to time. Sometimes my wp goes away as well. I just to the Storage settings and click on Repair Media card. That helps.
    03-30-12 01:21 AM
    It does happen to me frm time to time. Sometimes my wp goes away as well. I just to the Storage settings and click on Repair Media card. That helps.
    Thank you, after doing what you said it seems to be working fine(for now)
    bbcicamica likes this.
    03-30-12 06:01 AM
    would someone please make a couple of battex skins from the attached icons, thanks a bunch!!!!!
    03-31-12 09:15 AM
    Hi everyone, I see a few of you've been really busy ! I'm hoping to find some easter skins here some where and was hoping someone could point me in right place, or if anyone has any they'd like to share, that would be fab ! Then me n my lil girl can dress up my fone for easter lol !
    Have you looked 1 page down?
    03-31-12 08:04 PM
    would someone please make a couple of battex skins from the attached icons, thanks a bunch!!!!!
    Here you go...
    Do you really want that heart? I must have seen hundreds already in this thread alone...

for example: double-heart.zip - pink-heart-v1.zip - pink-heart-v2.zip - pink-heart-v3.zip
    Last edited by Chanel BB addicted; 04-01-12 at 05:13 AM.
    04-01-12 04:32 AM
    Here you go...
    Do you really want that heart? I must have seen hundreds already in this thread alone...

for example: double-heart.zip - pink-heart-v1.zip - pink-heart-v2.zip - pink-heart-v3.zip
    thank you for the kitty and yes would like that heart , thanks again!!!!!!!!
    04-01-12 07:40 AM
    Have you looked 1 page down?
    I've looked but I don't see any zip files, I'm not sure if its because I'm on my bb and not on a desk top but I only have my torch at mo. But if you have any, would you mind sharing with me plz ? And thanks for your help too
    04-01-12 01:35 PM
    I've looked but I don't see any zip files, I'm not sure if its because I'm on my bb and not on a desk top but I only have my torch at mo. But if you have any, would you mind sharing with me plz ? And thanks for your help too

I've shared a cpl easter eggs (post 5169) and seashell shared an easter egg and 2 bunnies aswell (post 5171). If you don't see the clickable links I suggest you go the regular site instead of the mobile one or use tapatalk. Great app for only a few dollars.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 10000 using Tapatalk

EDIT: The long-awaited CrackBerry Forums App for BlackBerry Smartphones is here. The folks from TapaTalk powered this FREE version of the CrackBerry Forums app. Download here
    Last edited by Chanel BB addicted; 04-02-12 at 01:57 PM.
    04-02-12 03:49 AM

New BatterySkin for Easter the first image is the preview
    second and third images are main images and the last is the small image for your menu bar
    Enjoy!
    I will post the WP in the wallpaper thread
    Easter Fun
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Easter%20Fun.zip

the new BerryWeather is "Hope" I just posted in the BerryWeather thread
    04-02-12 07:45 PM

Theme: ProyectClean
    BW: Hope
    Batex: Beakers

Ah just what everyone should have!! a BatterySkin of beakers!! LOL I made it so wanted to share

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Beakers.zip
    04-03-12 09:56 AM
    Click to view quoted image

New BatterySkin for Easter the first image is the preview
    second and third images are main images and the last is the small image for your menu bar
    Enjoy!
    I will post the WP in the wallpaper thread
    Easter Fun
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Easter%20Fun.zip

the new BerryWeather is "Hope" I just posted in the BerryWeather thread
    Sooo cute elizabeth....thank you sooo much !!! I ran out of 'thanks' but 'I'LL BE BACK' because you deserve them
    ria__x likes this.
    04-03-12 11:02 AM
    Eggster Batt Skin.
    EggsterWeather Set posted on that thread.
    Esther B, bbcicamica and wendybeee like this.
    04-08-12 10:20 AM
    Hey guys, I posted a few weeks back saying that my icon keeps defaulting nearly every 45 mins & was told to repair my memory card & it would be fine. While that did work temporarily is there any solution to fix it permanently or should I just get a new memory card? Any help would be appreciated, TIA.
    04-09-12 01:31 PM
    i've received some requests to add more color, so here's a few more that i hope you all enjoy!

baby pink
    dark red
    melon
    pink
    ruby
    teal

* if you have the latest version of the batteryex app, you just need to download the zips into your batteryex folder, no need to unzip and remove the MACOSX folder *

Who (of all the people that downloaded these) can help me out please? I 've lost all 6 of these and I really want them back. Links are down tho
    Last edited by Chanel BB addicted; 04-13-12 at 05:03 PM.
    04-13-12 04:07 PM

Who (of all the people that downloaded these) can help me out please? I 've lost all 6 of these and I really want them back. Links are down tho
    Sent by email to you Chanel
    Esther B likes this.
    04-13-12 07:07 PM
    Hey guys, I posted a few weeks back saying that my icon keeps defaulting nearly every 45 mins & was told to repair my memory card & it would be fine. While that did work temporarily is there any solution to fix it permanently or should I just get a new memory card? Any help would be appreciated, TIA.
    Have u tried formatting yur mem card? Make sure u make a backup prior to the format.
    04-13-12 09:24 PM
    Sent by email to you Chanel
    Oops forgot to remove this request
    Thanks again hon <3
    wendybeee likes this.
    04-13-12 10:03 PM
    Here are a couple i made for spring just messing around nothing fancy. lol

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58352764/SpringTime.zip
    04-15-12 09:41 PM
    04-15-12 09:43 PM
    this is so cute , thanks for sharing ! I think the sun faces would make a cute berryweather set!!!!!
    04-21-12 10:39 AM

Happy Earth Day everyone

Its hard not to laugh at this battery skin...I was trying to be serious but somehow it just strikes me as humorous now! maybe I will use it when I need a bright idea

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Bright%20Light.zip
    04-22-12 03:03 AM
5,330 ... 206207208209210 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD