Ok, I found the zip file for the drinks skins, but when I download it to my skins folder, it won't show up in the BattEx app. I know that I don't need to "unzip" it....I hope. Can y'all tell me what I am doing wrong This is the only one that I have ever had "issues" with. Thanks
    03-22-12 02:38 PM
    Ok, I found the zip file for the drinks skins, but when I download it to my skins folder, it won't show up in the BattEx app. I know that I don't need to "unzip" it....I hope. Can y'all tell me what I am doing wrong This is the only one that I have ever had "issues" with. Thanks
    it does need to be unzipped then the icon sets put in your battex folder
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    03-22-12 03:57 PM
    Does anyone ever remember finding a caterpillar battex?
    A search didn't turn up anything but I'm gonna go back and see if there were sets of bugs or animals that might have contained one.
    Thanks if you have any info!
    curvedthumb likes this.
    03-23-12 09:04 AM
    Does anyone ever remember finding a caterpillar battex?
    A search didn't turn up anything but I'm gonna go back and see if there were sets of bugs or animals that might have contained one.
    Thanks if you have any info!
    Hi JayDee!
    This adorable little guy was posted way back from Songbird. It's named 'snake' which I think looks like an adorable worm...see what you think I have no idea where it is posted in this thread.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/GA%20-%20snake.zip
    03-23-12 09:50 AM
    Elizabeth, he's cute!!
    I will use him to go with my butterfly wallpapers.
    Can't seem to find a wooly caterpillar...
    Thanks!!
    03-23-12 09:55 AM

Can someone help me find this in zip format?
    03-24-12 01:18 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Sent you the zip via BBM, Val!
    03-24-12 02:03 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Does anyone know if this BatteryEx is available for BeWeather? Thanks in advance. I'm aware this is a BatteryEx thread, sorry about that
    03-24-12 02:09 PM
    Does anyone know if this BatteryEx is available for BeWeather? Thanks in advance. I'm aware this is a BatteryEx thread, sorry about that
    What do u mean this BattEx skin for BeWeather? U can't use a BattEx skin for BeWeather. BeWeather requires .bwi files, each set plenty of them.
    03-25-12 12:25 AM
    He knows that. He's a long time user. I believe he means is there a bw set that matches the pastel logo battex set. And I don't believe there is spencer. I've been looking for Val. Maybe someone else knows of one tho.

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-25-12 02:14 AM
    Hi JayDee!
    This adorable little guy was posted way back from Songbird. It's named 'snake' which I think looks like an adorable worm...see what you think I have no idea where it is posted in this thread.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/GA%20-%20snake.zip
    had to save - that is too cute!! lol
    03-25-12 04:52 AM
    there used to be a beweather set with the bb logo but pink and a none pink version, by m3ch3ll, but she doesn't use bb anymore so i'm not sure where it would be.. i might have it on my phone still..
    03-25-12 04:55 AM
    here the beweather set i meant, by mich3ll3
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-25-12 07:52 AM
    here the beweather set i meant, by mich3ll3
    Thanks Ria, but I already have the pink and Grey, I was looking for the multi color (pastel) one that looks like the BatteryEx one. I guess it does not exist. Hummm, is there anyway I can get someone to make a BeWeather icon set like the BatteryEx set?
    03-25-12 08:47 AM
    Thanks Ria, but I already have the pink and Grey, I was looking for the multi color (pastel) one that looks like the BatteryEx one. I guess it does not exist. Hummm, is there anyway I can get someone to make a BeWeather icon set like the BatteryEx set?
    yeah post over at this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../index819.html and request the sat here i'm sure someone will get back to you
    03-25-12 08:56 AM
    yeah post over at this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../index819.html and request the sat here i'm sure someone will get back to you
    OK will do, thanks a bunch
    03-25-12 08:59 AM
    OK will do, thanks a bunch
    Send EaglesFan a PM and maybe he'll do it for you...it's worth a try
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-25-12 11:57 AM
    Send EaglesFan a PM and maybe he'll do it for you...it's worth a try
    Ok, Thanks for the info
    03-25-12 12:34 PM
    Hi everyone,

I've had several requests for sharing the easter eggs battex. I have no idea who made them but he/she did a fine job
    03-28-12 06:14 AM
    Thanks sooo much Chanel for sharing the eggies with us
    Esther B likes this.
    03-28-12 11:58 AM
    Hippity hoppity Easter's on its way!
    **just a few from my collection, I did not make them**
    Last edited by seashell93; 03-28-12 at 01:07 PM.
    Esther B, wendybeee and bbcicamica like this.
    03-28-12 01:02 PM
    I've made *59* cocktail battex to match all those gorgeous cocktail wps of wendy, roxy and me...Yea you've read that right - 59 lol
    Hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!

I've put them all in 1 big file (9.17 MB)

Some examples:
    Last edited by Chanel BB addicted; 03-28-12 at 04:53 PM.
    03-28-12 04:50 PM
    I've made *59* cocktail battex to match all those gorgeous cocktail wps of wendy, roxy and me...Yea you've read that right - 59 lol
    Hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!

I've put them all in 1 big file (9.17 MB)

Some examples:
    OMG, Chanel
    I'm not sure I would have had the patience, lol

Thanks!!!
    Esther B likes this.
    03-28-12 06:45 PM
    OMG, Chanel
    I'm not sure I would have had the patience, lol

Thanks!!!
    You're welcome hon! I must be some sort of freakish battex junkie to be resizing 59 x 26 pics of cocktails...I know LOL Charging and discharging is the same tho...That's where I drew the line...
    03-28-12 06:52 PM
    You're welcome hon! I must be some sort of freakish battex junkie to be resizing 59 x 26 pics of cocktails...I know LOL Charging and discharging is the same tho...That's where I drew the line...
    Well now, nothing wrong with a few (ahem *cough*) cocktails
    wendybeee, Esther B and jaydee5799 like this.
    03-28-12 07:19 PM
5,330 ... 205206207208209 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD