Hey Kraski, let me know if there's a battex you want and I'll make one for ya
    So far,I've found ones I like and use that were already made. And I haven't checked out all of them yet. Right now my favorites are Elizabeth2's coffee cup icon & matching wallpapers. My favorite beverage, when done right. Tux -- I'm a linux fan. The multicolored BB dots. And the Ying/Yang icons work great on my black themes. But I do have an idea or two that, if I don't find something at least really similar, you'll be hearing from me. Thanks.
    03-05-12 03:40 PM
    St Patrick's Day will be here before we know it so to get us all in the mood here is a little shamrock. I just posted the 'Top of the Morning' BerryWeather and will post the wallpapers as well.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Lucky%20Shamrocks2.zip
    03-06-12 02:22 AM
    Hi guys! I am back to blackberry.

So, is BatteryEx supported on OS 7.0? :O
    03-07-12 09:25 PM
    Hi guys! I am back to blackberry.

So, is BatteryEx supported on OS 7.0? :O

It works on OS 7 but app says its not supported.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    daintylady likes this.
    03-07-12 09:27 PM
    So, I am assuming that I just have to ignore everything and just download it onto my BB and it will work fine?

Thank you.!
    03-07-12 09:29 PM
    So, I am assuming that I just have to ignore everything and just download it onto my BB and it will work fine?

Thank you.!

Just access the mobihand site to download via the phone browser instead of the mobihand app and it will appear.

I have noticed some skins don't appear as well on my 9930 as they did on my 9650. Notification size might be different.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    daintylady likes this.
    03-07-12 09:40 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a Porsche skin buried somewhere in here? TIA
    03-09-12 05:42 AM
    Loved the books, can't wait for the movie!!!

Here is a MockingJay skin

Attachment 105042

Attachment 105043

Attachment 105044
    kraski, seashell93, t3ddie and 3 others like this.
    03-09-12 06:49 AM
    Loved the books, can't wait for the movie!!!

Here is a MockingJay skin

Attachment 105042

Attachment 105043

Attachment 105044
    I just re-read it with my girls so we're ready for the movie!! Thanks hamster!!
    03-09-12 08:48 AM
    hi everyone i have a 9930.this is my 3rd bb but i just got batteryex yesterday.i have read manual on my phone about skins etc. i also read beginning of this thread about putting zip file in a certain folder on sd card .but using mass storage and going into my sd card there is no batteryex or mp4v file.so i don't understand how to get battery skin on my phone can someone give me a step by step please.i love the screens people post .i also just got berryweather and have started dl new icons for that.
    03-09-12 05:36 PM
    hi everyone i have a 9930.this is my 3rd bb but i just got batteryex yesterday.i have read manual on my phone about skins etc. i also read beginning of this thread about putting zip file in a certain folder on sd card .but using mass storage and going into my sd card there is no batteryex or mp4v file.so i don't understand how to get battery skin on my phone can someone give me a step by step please.i love the screens people post .i also just got berryweather and have started dl new icons for that.
    Nuangel, on my card I have a Blackberry folder. Inside that I have created one called m4dev. inside that a folder named skins. inside that a folder named BatteryEx. It is inside THAT BatteryEx folder that I place all the folders of battex skins that people make. Try making that directory tree first and placing a skin folder in there and then open the app and see if it works. Please post back!!! we will ALL help!
    03-09-12 05:44 PM

Thank you.!
    It should be available in AppWorld. That's where I got it for my 9810.
    03-09-12 05:50 PM
    Nuangel, on my card I have a Blackberry folder. Inside that I have created one called m4dev. inside that a folder named skins. inside that a folder named BatteryEx. It is inside THAT BatteryEx folder that I place all the folders of battex skins that people make. Try making that directory tree first and placing a skin folder in there and then open the app and see if it works. Please post back!!! we will ALL help!
    Thanks jaydee I will do that .
    03-09-12 05:59 PM
    ok jaydee i made the directory mediacard then blackberry then add m4dev then open that add skins open skins and added batteryex folder .i downloaded luckcharms zip extracted all the files then put all those files in the newly created batteryex folder.if i use file scout i find ll the unzipped files..but when i got to battery ex on my bb ,disconnected from pc of course,there is nothing under skins.what did i do wrong?help thanks carolyn
    03-09-12 06:40 PM
    ok jaydee i made the directory mediacard then blackberry then add m4dev then open that add skins open skins and added batteryex folder .i downloaded luckcharms zip extracted all the files then put all those files in the newly created batteryex folder.if i use file scout i find ll the unzipped files..but when i got to battery ex on my bb ,disconnected from pc of course,there is nothing under skins.what did i do wrong?help thanks carolyn
    Carolyn, i think i see the problem. You got it all correct up to the very, very end. Take the lucky charms files and unzip them into a folder called luckycharms. they have to be in a folder. some of the files can stay zipped, but only if it's one level.
    try creating a folder named lucky charms and put all the unzipped skins in there.

see the folders? they contain the skins for each set.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 03-09-12 at 06:49 PM.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    03-09-12 06:45 PM
    thanks jaydee i will try that .i really would like to get this working correctly.
    03-09-12 09:38 PM
    thanks so much jaydee i got it working .i made the directory in the wrong blackberry folder .once i figured that out and followed your instructions worked great i already have 20 skins.
    03-09-12 11:11 PM
    thanks so much jaydee i got it working .i made the directory in the wrong blackberry folder .once i figured that out and followed your instructions worked great i already have 20 skins.
    OK. Glad I could help!
    03-10-12 05:54 AM
    Just in case anyone might also want a little 'Pi' for your phone on March 13th here you go!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/314.zip
    03-10-12 05:20 PM
    Does anyone have a Porsche skin? After searching I can't seem to find one here. TIA
    03-10-12 05:57 PM
    Daz91, do you want the shield logo?
    03-10-12 06:01 PM
    what is pi day
    03-10-12 07:15 PM
    what is pi day
    Hi Ria, Oh absolutely no embarrassment smilies needed! LOL Its a Greek symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
    Pi=3.14159265. Math geeks etc. celebrate it on March 14 (3.14)
    and if that wasn't bad enough for you we even have a "Pi" plate which yep, looks just like a yummy 'pie' plate but it has the symbol in the middle and written in decimal form around the edge...ok...LOL...too much sharing??
    ria__x likes this.
    03-10-12 08:29 PM
    Just in case anyone might also want a little 'Pi' for your phone on March 13th here you go!!

Click to view quoted image

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/314.zip
    Elizabeth, what theme are you using?
    03-10-12 08:35 PM
    Elizabeth, what theme are you using?
    [IMG]http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/shaysmom1

theme: ProyectClean
    BW: Pearl Baby Pink
    Batex: 314

Serenity, I am the worst for changing themes. Bridged by Al3azim and this one are the two that I use. I think the author of PrtoectClean has few others themes but I like the way this one has the space for the Battery skin
    03-10-12 11:36 PM
5,330 ... 203204205206207 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD