And in order to unzip them it has to be through a computer right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well Erin, I hope I don't confuse you too much. Actually, if you want to extract the images from the zip, you can do it right on your BlackBerry with apps like File Manager Pro or File Scout. I believe they both have a trial or lite version, if I'm not mistaken.

Some of the zipped folders can just be moved into the Blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx directory.

If you do that and they don't show, then they have to be extracted using one of those apps. OR you can unzip on a computer and move the folder over to that directory with your USB cable.

Does any of that help? Maybe someone else can add to my directions to help you.
    12-29-11 03:50 PM
    Does anyone know if we have a swan battex?
    Could someone point me to it if we do?
    Jaydee, your wish is my command

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16045441/Swan.zip

and another version.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16045441/SwanTwo.zip
    12-29-11 05:56 PM
    Had a itch to make something a couple of days ago and forgot to post this generic battery, is just a slight variation with vertical battery allowing for more room in case you have lots of notifications in your bar....
    tsells, wendybeee, t3ddie and 2 others like this.
    12-29-11 05:59 PM
    and another drink to celebrate New Year's Day....on me

High Ball glass in your home screen and smaller glass in your notifications.....don't want you to "drink" too much.
    12-29-11 06:05 PM
    Julio,
    Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!!
    They are perfect and I love them!
    kam2958 likes this.
    12-29-11 07:32 PM
    New Year Hat. color and design change on dischrg. w/mem
    Happy New Year Everyone !!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49639180/New%20Year%20Hat.zip
    Happy New Year Eaglesfan and CurvedThumb for keeping this thread going with all your awesome battex skins
    curvedthumb and EAGLESFAN like this.
    12-29-11 08:09 PM
    Well Erin, I hope I don't confuse you too much. Actually, if you want to extract the images from the zip, you can do it right on your BlackBerry with apps like File Manager Pro or File Scout. I believe they both have a trial or lite version, if I'm not mistaken.

Some of the zipped folders can just be moved into the Blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx directory.

If you do that and they don't show, then they have to be extracted using one of those apps. OR you can unzip on a computer and move the folder over to that directory with your USB cable.

Does any of that help? Maybe someone else can add to my directions to help you.
    Yes that does help thank you. I'll definitely check out those apps.

12-29-11 08:51 PM
    Julio,
    Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!!
    They are perfect and I love them!
    My pleasure Jaydee....any other request? Getting ready to watch my Bulls and will be multitasking: Listening to Arias, watching the Bulls and hopefully making another skin for anyone who wants one....
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-29-11 09:02 PM
    I've been going through this thread and found quite a few download links that are dropbox, which I know I can download through my BB. They download just fine but when I move them to the Battex area, the skin doesn't show up. Could someone tell me why that is?

Because most if not all of the skins r in ZIP file format. U have to unzip it first in order to b able to put it in the BattEx folder.
    12-29-11 09:16 PM
    threw this one together for ya

Click to view quoted image

enjoy
    Could I possibly get a download link through my BB of these skins? I love them.

12-29-11 10:53 PM
    just a quick thank you to all for the great battex sets and hope you all have a happy and safe new year!
    curvedthumb and EAGLESFAN like this.
    12-30-11 07:36 AM
    Last minute skin for the day. Happy New Year everyone !

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49639180/HappyNewYear.zip
    12-31-11 06:42 PM
    I upgraded to a 9900 and finally had some time to skin it up!!

For anybody that likes SpiderMan

Ijust discovered PatternLock and am having all kind of fun with that now.. lol
    01-02-12 03:06 PM
    Happy New Year everone!!! can someonev please make me a pink ladybug, thanks alot!!!!
    kam2958 likes this.
    01-02-12 03:34 PM
    Happy New Year everyone... I've scoured all the pages in this thread and can't for the life of me find the multi-colored BB logo skin.. Can someone help me out as to where I can find it please? TIA...
    01-04-12 01:17 PM
    Happy New Year everyone... I've scoured all the pages in this thread and can't for the life of me find the multi-colored BB logo skin.. Can someone help me out as to where I can find it please? TIA...
    I only have the pastel color bb logo skin. Don't know if this is the one you are looking for but hope it helps.
    01-04-12 01:43 PM
    I only have the pastel color bb logo skin. Don't know if this is the one you are looking for but hope it helps.
    Yesssss this is it! Thank you so much! I was going nuts looking for it... Thanks again.
    01-04-12 02:04 PM
    here is the bb logo one that i have-don't know who made it
    01-04-12 02:11 PM
    here is the bb logo one that i have-don't know who made it
    Thank you Cathy... Surprisingly this was another one I was looking for. You guys are awesome.
    01-04-12 02:16 PM
    Hi All!
    Happy New Year! I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hello kitty bow battery skin I'm sure there is one somewhere I just can't seem to find it! Thanx in advance!
    01-04-12 08:57 PM
    Happy New Year everone!!! can someonev please make me a pink ladybug, thanks alot!!!!
    One pink lady bug ! w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54651674/Ladybug.zip
    01-04-12 11:07 PM
    thanks EaglesFan! this is exactly what i wanted, you are fantastic!!!!!!!
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    01-05-12 08:14 AM
    Did someone create skin sherlock holmes 2?
    :$

01-05-12 09:27 AM
    I have a snowflake, but what about a snowflake surrounded by a blue background. You know, so the snowflake shows up on all the white or light wallpapers there are for winter?

Anyone have some ideas?

like this one I mean.
    01-05-12 09:59 AM
    Here is one i came up with from your pic. Hope it works for ya
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54651674/SnowFlake.zip
    01-07-12 02:52 PM
5,330 ... 197198199200201 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD