Ba_Hamilton hasn't completed loading all the galleries on yet but they are coming
    Thanks for letting me know darling and that's great news, looking forward to seeing all the super work on their and ba hamilton is doing a super job ! Thanks again 2 both of you for keeping me in the picture, its just great how everyone helps out with problems and requests. You girls need medals for all the hard work u put in !! xx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 02:14 AM
    Thanks for letting me know darling and that's great news, looking forward to seeing all the super work on their and ba hamilton is doing a super job ! Thanks again 2 both of you for keeping me in the picture, its just great how everyone helps out with problems and requests. You girls need medals for all the hard work u put in !! xx

Update....Halloween and Hello Kitty battex skins are now added to the TIM site

Thanks hunnibunnis....oh and pssst...ba is a 'he'
    10-24-11 07:36 AM
    Click to view quoted image

I made a new BatterySkin for the Itsy Bitsy Spider Berryweather I just posted. I am apologizing in advance if there is a similar one, its hard to keep up sometimes!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Spi...ndy%20Corn.zip
    Super cute Elizabeth! Thank u for sharing this and I luv the new bwi as well

Elizabeth2 likes this.
    10-24-11 03:07 PM
    Update....Halloween and Hello Kitty battex skins are now added to the TIM site

Thanks hunnibunnis....oh and pssst...ba is a 'he'
    Holy moly I have all the HK battex on the site plus 24 more bahaha I'm kinda addicted!

10-24-11 03:16 PM
    Holy moly I have all the HK battex on the site plus 24 more bahaha I'm kinda addicted!

Bwahahaha...now somehow I expected that
    10-25-11 07:23 AM
    I'm slowly adding the BatteryEx sets back to the site a few pages at a time. Thanks for being patient. A big shout out goes to Wendy. She keeps me on track.
    Awww thanks BA.....oh and BA informs me that the 'food' section is now up
    10-25-11 07:24 AM
    ddude that corona glass one is awesome but awesome anyway you can do a bottle lolzi
    10-25-11 09:01 AM
    Omg...can you pls do this with Siamese Cats!? Love it...soooo cute! Ty!
    Hi Pinkluvvr here is what i came up with i hope it will work for ya !
    Sorry it took so long hard to keep up with skins and/ BWsets.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/SiameseCats.zip
    pinkluvvr and Cathyxx724 like this.
    10-26-11 11:17 PM
    Hi Pinkluvvr here is what i came up with i hope it will work for ya !
    Sorry it took so long hard to keep up with skins and/ BWsets.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/SiameseCats.zip
    Hi Eaglesfan!!! Thank you sooo much!! Freakin love this, sooo cute! I appreciate you even doing it!!! Love the bw sets too, so thanks for all those also!!!

10-26-11 11:50 PM
    I'm slowly adding the BatteryEx sets back to the site a few pages at a time. Thanks for being patient. A big shout out goes to Wendy. She keeps me on track.
    I just wanted to say a very big thanks to you as the batteryex icons on tim are all so brilliant and also thanks for letting me know what was happening, I'm very grateful for that. Also would it be possible at some point to add tokidoki,other sanrio characters and maybe kawaii icons to the collection on tim ? I know you work really hard so I know it may not be possible but I thought I'd ask in case ! Thanks again for everything xx

10-27-11 05:11 AM
    I just wanted to say a very big thanks to you as the batteryex icons on tim are all so brilliant and also thanks for letting me know what was happening, I'm very grateful for that. Also would it be possible at some point to add tokidoki,other sanrio characters and maybe kawaii icons to the collection on tim ? I know you work really hard so I know it may not be possible but I thought I'd ask in case ! Thanks again for everything xx

how can i add to my desktop that green RAM icon showed from time to time in different pictures?
    do i need some specific prog? i only run BatteryEx at the moment and do not have any idea on this

thanks in advance

Lou

10-31-11 01:13 PM
    Are there any thanksgiving battery skins? I looked through quite a few posts, but unfortunately I could not find any. Thanks in advance
    11-03-11 02:48 PM
    here are a few that i have Jennifer. I will look and see if I can find any others
    pinkluvvr and sunflwr50 like this.
    11-03-11 03:01 PM
    This is one of songbird's from awhile ago...I love it!
    11-03-11 03:20 PM
    Are there any thanksgiving battery skins? I looked through quite a few posts, but unfortunately I could not find any. Thanks in advance
    Jenny, did you also get the few I sent you this morning?
    11-03-11 03:33 PM
    hello all! has anyone seen or happen to have a sushi batteryex skin that you would be willing to share? i searched the thread and couldn't seem to locate one. tia :-)
    Last edited by LibraMami; 11-03-11 at 04:55 PM.
    11-03-11 04:49 PM
    Thanks girls for helping me out
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    11-04-11 06:51 AM
    will it work on os 6 ? 9780 ? i downloaded it and saw that it contains jad files for os 4.6+ and os5

thanks
    11-04-11 09:50 AM
    will it work on os 6 ? 9780 ? i downloaded it and saw that it contains jad files for os 4.6+ and os5

thanks
    Downloaded what?
    The app is available for OS5, 6, and 7
    11-04-11 10:10 AM
    does anyone happen to know where i can find a white dove flying towards the right? I have one that goes left - right would be nice

thanks all - kim
    11-04-11 05:35 PM
    Here is one I made up last night for all the old school Mario fans with 8 bit mushrooms icons. Charging goes down in colors. I'm not the best at this, but I think I did alright.
    11-04-11 06:27 PM
    how can i add to my desktop that green RAM icon showed from time to time in different pictures?
    do i need some specific prog? i only run BatteryEx at the moment and do not have any idea on this

thanks in advance

Lou

its a app called meterberry
    11-05-11 12:12 AM
    Can anyone of you talented BattEx skin makers make me a skin using the pic that I have included? Thank you

playbuny likes this.
    11-05-11 02:39 PM
    Heyy guys .. I had a question .. Sum ov the icons doesn't work when I reload then in d Batteryex ny1 hav idea why m I facing d problem? I use 9900 OS7 .. Thanks
    11-07-11 06:48 AM
    Had a little time to kill so here ya go !!!!! hope ya like it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Hot%20Pink%20Lips.zip
    Serenity Dawn and pinkluvvr like this.
    11-07-11 03:14 PM
5,330 ... 192193194195196 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD