Click to view quoted image

could someone make this into a skin for me? same image for discharging. thanks in advance<3
    I hope this will work for you:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25122770/Little%20donkey.zip
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    10-17-11 03:41 AM
    Hi their everyone , would anyone have or be able to make some tokidoki skins to match the gorgeous bwi sets plz ? I'd be so very grateful xx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Here is the cat with the pink flower you requested in the bw thread. It is the same as in the cloudy weather icon, without the cloud though. I hope you like it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25122770/Catalina%20toki.zip
    pinkluvvr likes this.
    10-17-11 03:43 AM
    AlloyGreen: Image change on dischrg. w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Alloy%20Green.zip
    I just want to say EAGLESFAN while we may not root for the same team (I am a Chiefs fan) you are putting out some terrific looking skins both battery and weather! Keep it up!
    10-17-11 12:33 PM
    Angry Birds: Image change on dischrg. w/mem BWI set on that thread.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Angry%20Birds.zip
    Special txs for the Angry bird icon! Gr8 job!
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    10-17-11 10:51 PM
    Aww, this ones really cute! I think it would work just fine

Here ya go Mid, Hope ya like it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Dachshund%20Doggy.zip
    midwestheat and pinkluvvr like this.
    10-18-11 10:22 PM
    Here is the cat with the pink flower you requested in the bw thread. It is the same as in the cloudy weather icon, without the cloud though. I hope you like it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25122770/Catalina%20toki.zip
    Thankyou very much hun its perfect xx

10-20-11 03:33 AM
    Hi all does anyone have a direct link to tim batteryex icons plz I've been trying to get onto their but I'm having no luck and was hoping someone could help. Thanks in case xx

kam2958 likes this.
    10-20-11 05:10 AM
    Hi all does anyone have a direct link to tim batteryex icons plz I've been trying to get onto their but I'm having no luck and was hoping someone could help. Thanks in case xx

I would like to know too, keep getting an error message
    10-20-11 06:55 AM

Hey hunnibunnis and t3ddie sorry the battery ex pages on TIM are down right now for maintenance. I will post it when they are available again and get you the direct link
    kam2958 likes this.
    10-20-11 11:32 PM
    Hey hunnibunnis and t3ddie sorry the battery ex pages on TIM are down right now for maintenance. I will post it when they are available again and get you the direct link
    Thanks so much for letting me know xx

10-21-11 12:41 AM
    Frankenstein and skull for Halloween.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 10-22-11 at 11:17 AM.
    10-22-11 10:50 AM
    Stuffed Teddy and Gingerbread cookie when Charging; Black cat and Ghost when discharging.....
    Enjoy
    10-22-11 11:19 AM
    and here is a 3rd set using Muncher and a Haunted House as main and then recolored in notifications.....enjoy......
    wendybeee and Cathyxx724 like this.
    10-22-11 11:40 AM
    and last one for today....a Rainbow set with hot air balloons and clouds......
    10-22-11 12:59 PM
    and last one for today....a Rainbow set with hot air balloons and clouds......
    Your icons sound great only I can't see the zip and I don't have a pc at moment x

10-22-11 01:33 PM
    Just what I was lookin' for.... I love it! Thank you sooo much

10-22-11 02:11 PM
    Omg...can you pls do this with Siamese Cats!? Love it...soooo cute! Ty!
    curvedthumb likes this.
    10-22-11 07:39 PM

Hey hunnibunnis and t3ddie you can try the TIM site now for the battery ex skins
    BA is still working on it but has added quite a lot now. No login required as that was for the forums and they are gone now.

Click here: ThemesInMotion.com
    10-22-11 10:58 PM
    Hey hunnibunnis and t3ddie you can try the TIM site now for the battery ex skins
    BA is still working on it but has added quite a lot now. No login required as that was for the forums and they are gone now.

Click here: ThemesInMotion.com
    Wow it looks a lot better, may I ask though where all the halloween and hello kitty batteryex icons have gone ? I was looking forward to looking through them and they've disappeared along with loads of others ! Hope you don't mind me asking you as wasn't sure who else to ask. And thanks for taking the time to let me know the sites back up and running too xx

10-23-11 03:38 AM
    Omg...can you pls do this with Siamese Cats!? Love it...soooo cute! Ty!
    I will work on that for ya. I'll have it up as soon as i can.
    Eaglesfan.......Still
    10-23-11 12:56 PM
    I will work on that for ya. I'll have it up as soon as i can.
    Eaglesfan.......Still
    Yyyaayyy thank you so much!
    10-23-11 03:01 PM
    Wow it looks a lot better, may I ask though where all the halloween and hello kitty batteryex icons have gone ? I was looking forward to looking through them and they've disappeared along with loads of others ! Hope you don't mind me asking you as wasn't sure who else to ask. And thanks for taking the time to let me know the sites back up and running too xx

Ba_Hamilton hasn't completed loading all the galleries on yet but they are coming
    10-23-11 07:50 PM

I'm slowly adding the BatteryEx sets back to the site a few pages at a time. Thanks for being patient. A big shout out goes to Wendy. She keeps me on track.
    bcbbanga4l and wendybeee like this.
    10-23-11 10:25 PM
    i gotta learn how to make these so i can help lolz
    10-23-11 10:30 PM

I made a new BatterySkin for the Itsy Bitsy Spider Berryweather I just posted. I am apologizing in advance if there is a similar one, its hard to keep up sometimes!

Special thanks to Blast Tyrant for the charging bolt! I love this one

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Spi...ndy%20Corn.zip
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 10-24-11 at 10:18 PM.
    10-24-11 12:02 AM
5,330 ... 191192193194195 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD