Hi my fellow Pink girl!! Can you pls post the candycorn skin that you have? Ive seen it in a screenshot you posted in the bw thread!
    HEY !! get outta my head !! LOL i'm just gettin ready to post up 2 Halloweenie batex skins i made and one of them is the candy corn

(i hope you did knew that i was kidding around there^^)
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-02-11 at 03:42 PM.
    pinkluvvr likes this.
    10-02-11 03:02 PM
    I didnt think i'd have the time to post this right now, BUUUUUUT i do I hope you guys enjoy them. The trick or treat bag was one req'd by SerenityDawn and said it was ok to share with everyone

Enjoy !!

Kawaii CandyCorn: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/kaw...ycorn%20V2.zip
    the candy corn has no transitions-the charging/discharging images are the same.

TrickOrTreat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/TrickOrTreat.zip
    charging/discharging for the trick or treat bag. the notification icon stays the same.
    10-02-11 03:07 PM
    HEY !! get outta my head !! LOL i'm just gettin ready to post up 2 Halloweenie batex skins i made and one of them is the candy corn

(i hope you did knew that i was kidding around there^^)
    LOL...yes of course I knew! But great Pink minds think alike!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-02-11 04:26 PM
    Yay, thank you soo much for posting! I absolutely LOVE! I appreciate all your hard work in making and keeping our berry's cute!
    10-02-11 04:31 PM
    Yay, thank you soo much for posting! I absolutely LOVE! I appreciate all your hard work in making and keeping our berry's cute!
    This was for you Pink (it wouldn't let me reply with the link because I don't have enough post yet) <3
    10-02-11 04:32 PM
    LOL...yes of course I knew! But great Pink minds think alike!!
    yes they do
    This was for you Pink (it wouldn't let me reply with the link because I don't have enough post yet) <3
    w00t !! Happy to hear you'll enjoy them and that its makin your bb all pretty yvw welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pinkluvvr likes this.
    10-02-11 04:53 PM
    See, now that's why I love Cb! Everyone helpn' out everyone! I only have one question............. How are ya'll getting pink to match Blk/orange? Lol!

I'm sure they are wonderful!

10-02-11 05:00 PM
    See, now that's why I love Cb! Everyone helpn' out everyone! I only have one question............. How are ya'll getting pink to match Blk/orange? Lol!

Sharing is Caring!!! But seriously, pink goes with everything!!
    10-02-11 05:13 PM
    I am saving the files to the spot i am supposed to but its not working. I am saving the zip files.
    10-02-11 05:20 PM
    I am saving the files to the spot i am supposed to but its not working. I am saving the zip files.
    When you say its not working....in the battex app, are you seeing the skin name with no image? If so, then you need to unzip the file. If the skin is not showing at all in the app, then the file is not saved in the correct location....which should be media, blackberry, m4dev, skin, batteryex. Hope this helps!
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    10-02-11 05:51 PM

J, pink goes with EVERYTHING lol. Haven't you heard, it's the new black LOL

pinkluvvr likes this.
    10-02-11 06:40 PM
    Pink(s)..............let's talk..............maybe its me............wait............no..............welL , maybe...............nope.........
    It just doesn't work............

10-02-11 07:17 PM
    10th post so I can reply with links! Exhausting!
    10-02-11 08:31 PM
    Pink(s)..............let's talk..............maybe its me............wait............no..............welL , maybe...............nope.........

Click to view quoted image

It looks extra cute with a touch of pink!!!
    10-02-11 08:32 PM
    When you say its not working....in the battex app, are you seeing the skin name with no image? If so, then you need to unzip the file. If the skin is not showing at all in the app, then the file is not saved in the correct location....which should be media, blackberry, m4dev, skin, batteryex. Hope this helps!
    Yeah when i look on the phone its name no image. So I put the zip in the file location and also unzip the file or just put the unzipped file in there?
    10-02-11 09:14 PM
    Yeah when i look on the phone its name no image. So I put the zip in the file location and also unzip the file or just put the unzipped file in there?
    You can technically do both! Once you unzip the file in the correct location, then you can delete the zip. Or you can more the unzipped folder into the correct location. Whichever is easier for you!
    10-02-11 09:50 PM

Click to view quoted image

sure it works, it brings a pop of color to the corner of your bb screen

pinkluvvr and JNMEATON like this.
    10-03-11 06:54 AM
    Peanuts Halloween Set: Image change on dischrg. w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Pea...0Halloween.zip
    10-03-11 10:37 PM
    Has anyone seen a Yankees baseball hat or a baseball hat battex? If not, and if someone has time, can you please create one? I'm soooo not skilled at these things lol TIA.
    10-04-11 02:10 PM
    Has anyone seen a Yankees baseball hat or a baseball hat battex? If not, and if someone has time, can you please create one? I'm soooo not skilled at these things lol TIA.
    LibraMami had req'd a Yankees cap and here it is enjoy everyone !!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Pin...kees%20Cap.zip

discharging/charging/notification & mem icon

10-04-11 04:54 PM
    I thought I saw a rose here before but cant seem to find it now. I'm sure i'm over lookin' it. If anyone comes across it, feel free to send it in my direction
    10-04-11 07:00 PM
    SkullBright: Color change on dischrg. w/mem Weather set can be found on that thread.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Skullbright.zip
    10-04-11 10:34 PM
    I thought I saw a rose here before but cant seem to find it now. I'm sure i'm over lookin' it. If anyone comes across it, feel free to send it in my direction
    Hi midwestheat, try pg.46, grab bags 14 &15 from songbird, and i also came accross this one from BlastTyrant as well. hopefully something you were looking for

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post5669392
    midwestheat likes this.
    10-05-11 07:47 AM
    Thanks for your reply, Pink I'm not finding the ones mentioned by songbird. Apparently i'm lost..lol I just downloaded the one by BlastTyrant and tho I haven't seen it yet, i'm sure it's great. Most are

Hi midwestheat, try pg.46, grab bags 14 &15 from songbird, and i also came accross this one from BlastTyrant as well. hopefully something you were looking for

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post5669392
    10-08-11 07:54 PM
    Here's two that I have midwestheat I think one made by songbird and one by LuJuCa...I hope i remembered that right...if not sorry
    For some reason I couldn't get the other preview pic to show up...weird lol
    midwestheat likes this.
    10-08-11 09:07 PM
5,330 ... 188189190191192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD