Pink - yeah, that's what my memory icon looks like....I guess I was wondering what the "m.png" was for...but it doesn't really matter...what you don't know doesn't hurt you, right?!

Thanks for all of your help today, I really appreciate it!
    yep, thats what its for !! if you see those files within the zip, that means the mem chip(my ss above) will show a nice little icon as the batex dev included

( i didn't include them in my cube batex series)
    CyndaSue likes this.
    09-10-11 09:03 AM
    9/11/11 How to Remember
    For all Americans who lived one of the most tragic events in our times.....
    let's never forget the many lives lost that day..

"What shall we give you as a token
    That our support for you will not be broken
    We could shatter the heavens with heartfelt song
    Of our deep love and gratitude that is so strong"
    above from Memorializing September 11 - PREVIEW > Publications > National Affairs
    9/11 Anniversary - A Decade Later - Newsday.com
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 09-10-11 at 09:53 AM.
    09-10-11 09:40 AM
    tyvm for sharing this batex curvedthumb....it was a day that greatly impact alot of peoples lives. it will never be forgotten.

(i ran out of ty's, i'll come back. i was busy clicking away at all the 9.11 dedication/rememberance ss's)
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    09-10-11 09:46 AM
    Inspired by Curvedthumb ! Very nice job on your skin my friend! Very nice.
    Never Forget !!!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Never%20Forget.zip
    09-10-11 02:59 PM
    thx for sharing this eagles !! another beautiful skin dedicated to this day of sadness that we will never forget.
    09-10-11 03:05 PM
    Well spoken, Pink. They are both beautiful! Thank you both so much for being so thoughtful of our Patriot's Day.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-10-11 03:38 PM
    I bought the paid version yesterday as well and got the same message. They must be having some sort of technical difficulty. I emailed Mobile4life and have not received a response yet.
    let me know if your problem ahs been resolved as well. I emailed Mobihand too and nothing.

Btw, do you know how to get rid of the MemoryEx icon in our little notification menu?
    09-10-11 07:26 PM
    The memory icon can be hidden just like any other app on your screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 08:04 PM
    let me know if your problem ahs been resolved as well. I emailed Mobihand too and nothing.

Btw, do you know how to get rid of the MemoryEx icon in our little notification menu?
    Good Morning!
    Just as curvedthumb said, it can be hidden just like any other icon on your screen. I prefer to keep mine in the application folder, but that's strictly a personal preference.

I did finally hear from the developers and was told that all I needed to do was click the link that says "activate here" in the about section.

Worked like a charm!
    Hope this helps!
    09-11-11 07:32 AM
    God Bless America and all the people we lost that day.
    09-11-11 10:35 AM
    Hi, i'm newbie with this application

one little question, how can i disable memory icon on notification bar
    09-11-11 10:57 AM
    Hi, i'm newbie with this application

one little question, how can i disable memory icon on notification bar
    clikc on battex app click Display top says show battery status on homescreen clich Disable that will remove the icon from nofication bar
    09-11-11 11:07 AM
    clikc on battex app click Display top says show battery status on homescreen clich Disable that will remove the icon from nofication bar
    i know this one but i only want to remove memoryex status on notification area
    09-11-11 11:09 AM
    09-11-11 11:11 AM
    i know this one but i only want to remove memoryex status on notification area
    sorry! but I don't have memex status on my notifcation bar but then i don't have the paid version. hopefully someone else on here can help!
    09-11-11 11:17 AM
    sorry! but I don't have memex status on my notifcation bar but then i don't have the paid version. hopefully someone else on here can help!
    i'm using free version too... now i'm trying to downgrade to 1.9 version
    09-11-11 11:21 AM
    Good Morning!
    Just as curvedthumb said, it can be hidden just like any other icon on your screen. I prefer to keep mine in the application folder, but that's strictly a personal preference.

I did finally hear from the developers and was told that all I needed to do was click the link that says "activate here" in the about section.

Worked like a charm!
    Hope this helps!
    There is no 'Show Memory EX Status on Homescreen' Enable or Disable option on the MemoryEX display...so I cannot get rid of it...I could for the Battery Status but I need it.

Can you link me to how to reach the developers cause when I click "Activate Here' on the BatteryEX app, I still get Activation Failed: Can Not Found Order Info!
    09-11-11 01:26 PM
    Fall Set: Changing images on dischrg. w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Fall%20Set.zip
    09-11-11 04:49 PM
    Disney Fall Set: Characters change on dischrg. w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Dis...Fall%20Set.zip
    09-11-11 08:18 PM
    Snoopy Fall Set: characters change on dischrg. w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Sno...Fall%20Set.zip
    09-11-11 08:37 PM
    This app seems awesome but what separates this one from batterywatch?
    09-11-11 10:17 PM
    Some flowers i through together.
    Roses: Images change on dischrg. w/mem
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Roses%20Set.zip
    09-11-11 11:27 PM
    EAGLESFAN!! Your latest bunch of skins are totally awesome! You keep getting better and better, thank you for sharing your talent with us!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    09-12-11 06:24 AM
    There is no 'Show Memory EX Status on Homescreen' Enable or Disable option on the MemoryEX display...so I cannot get rid of it...I could for the Battery Status but I need it.

Can you link me to how to reach the developers cause when I click "Activate Here' on the BatteryEX app, I still get Activation Failed: Can Not Found Order Info!
    Good morning, ericxd

If you really don't want the memory ex showing, then just highlight it when it's on your homescreen and click hide. That being said, a lot of the talented skin creators here include a skin for the memoryex icon, and it ends up looking pretty darn cute!

Here is the email address I used to contact the developer of the app: [email protected]. It took them just a couple of days to get back to me, and I included my order number and pin in the email.

Hope this helps!
    09-12-11 06:33 AM
    Hi there, is this a theme your using? If so which one? TIA...

hi CyndaSue, ok, for leaves--here is one i found from one of songbirds grab bags #31
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post5615011

i also have 3 other kinds that i will send you thru PM and dropbox. you'll just have to dwld to your compt and then move them to your bb via usb

I agree, eaglesfan has been doing a kick @$$ job at making these skins

as for you mem icon, i can't answer that one-i've always had the paid version and keep the mem icon on my home screen. So idk if that explanation helps you any at all

heres what i'm referring to-the highlighted icon:

09-12-11 12:04 PM
5,330 ... 183184185186187 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD