Well got some cool medieval swords and shields a while back and decided to put some sets together. I know these will appeal more to the guys however if you have a cool castle wallpaper from England, Germany, Spain etc these I think will go well...
    First 3 of 16 sets I will somehow finish this year......

Enjoy and have fun................
    Thank You, looks awesome
    08-16-11 10:08 AM
    Does anyone know if this app will be updated for OS 7? I am on ATT so I have awhile to wait for the 9900. I just hope it is.
    hey Cat, to answer your question, i havent heard anything on any apps on what will be compatible to OS7 at all. But, then again, i havent exactly taken the time to really research that aspect of it either as i'm unsure if i'm staying bb at this point. sorry cant be of more help
    08-16-11 10:46 AM
    Need some help pleeeeeease !I created my first skin didn't work at first but now all icons are showing , on the second and third set they will not show up on app icon. Display inside app works, all set's are built the same way, all have correct pixel size png,s preview file is there, and all have been loaded as "zip" and/or "conventional" with each other and separately (meaning I've tried every way to load the files), all images are taken from the same place and one of the two has had transparency alterations still no image on app icon. What am i doing wrong or different from the first set ? Giant thanks in advance for any help or suggestions cause my head is awfully sore from hitting that wall.
    P.S. just an edit i have also open and looked at all three set's and they all look the same in relation to the working one.
    Last edited by EAGLESFAN; 08-16-11 at 03:30 PM.
    08-16-11 03:27 PM
    Need some help pleeeeeease !I created my first skin didn't work at first but now all icons are showing , on the second and third set they will not show up on app icon. Display inside app works, all set's are built the same way, all have correct pixel size png,s preview file is there, and all have been loaded as "zip" and/or "conventional" with each other and separately (meaning I've tried every way to load the files), all images are taken from the same place and one of the two has had transparency alterations still no image on app icon. What am i doing wrong or different from the first set ? Giant thanks in advance for any help or suggestions cause my head is awfully sore from hitting that wall.
    P.S. just an edit i have also open and looked at all three set's and they all look the same in relation to the working one.
    i can only imagine what that wall might look like right about now !!

ok, i'll PM with a short and sweet version of how to--i dont have much time tho so i'll do the best i can. i saw your post last week & just didn't have a chance to reply to you, & then i forgot about it till i saw your post now.....

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 08-16-11 at 07:22 PM.
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    08-16-11 06:52 PM
    BTW Eaglesfan, i forgot to put an important must in my PM to you, the images you create must be ".png" images.
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    08-16-11 07:13 PM
    BTW Eaglesfan, i forgot to put an important must in my PM to you, the images you create must be ".png" images.
    Sent a PM to ya but just wanted to drop in and say a great big thanks in here too.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-17-11 10:17 AM
    Sent a PM to ya but just wanted to drop in and say a great big thanks in here too.
    yvw !! i was in the same position as you at one point and one of the batex devs in here, curvedthumb, was very generous to take the time PM'ing with me to teach me 'how to' as well. I'm more than happy to be able to help you get a running start as well
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    08-17-11 01:22 PM
    This will be my first post of a skin. Man i hope this works!
    Smurf
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/smurfs.zip
    08-17-11 09:51 PM
    The skin worked great. I noticed the image is the same when charging or discharging though, not sure if that is how you meant to do the set.
    08-17-11 11:10 PM
    The skin worked great. I noticed the image is the same when charging or discharging though, not sure if that is how you meant to do the set.
    Very first set kinda of a test for me sorry if you were disapointed.
    Working on others and getting the hang of this right now i am trying to build better ones.
    08-17-11 11:33 PM
    08-18-11 12:08 AM
    Another BattEX developer!! YES to Eaglesfan and welcome, looking forward you get as prolific as Pink!! Don't worry just need to spend some time getting used to the program you chose and be as creative as you can be....

Here is a couple of skins for FUTBOL fans.....Barcelona vs Real Madrid
    forgot to post prior to yesterday's game.....I made these two and then forgot to set the DVR to record the game
    Ronaldo vs Messi and Messi proved to be too much at the end.....

Felicidades a Barcelona por su decimo campeonato......

Barcelona
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16045441/BarcelonaFutbol.zip

Real Madrid
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16045441/RealMadrid.zip
    08-18-11 08:50 AM
    Working on others and getting the hang of this right now i am trying to build better ones.
    Another BattEX developer!! YES to Eaglesfan and welcome, looking forward you get as prolific as Pink!! Don't worry just need to spend some time getting used to the program you chose and be as creative as you can be....

Eaglesfan, work on what you can and you'll get the hang of it in noooo time !! there are endless possibilities as to what you can find for icons, or even handmake yourself You'll get there, practice makes perfect, of course when you have the time !!

EAGLESFAN likes this.
    08-18-11 09:16 AM
    Never said I was disappointed. Just wondered if that is how you meant to do the set. Thank you once again.
    Last edited by greyhd; 08-18-11 at 09:46 AM.
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    08-18-11 09:41 AM
    Does the autostandby feature of BatteryEx work with OS7?

I have a 9900 and will buy this if it works. Unfortunately I can't test it out with the free version... If the developers don't know I will volunteer to test it out for you

I used BatteryEx on my old 9700 and loved it, but for now I'm just using another free battery monitor for my 9900, but I would would buy 9900 if all features work
    08-18-11 05:13 PM
    Does the autostandby feature of BatteryEx work with OS7?

I have a 9900 and will buy this if it works. Unfortunately I can't test it out with the free version... If the developers don't know I will volunteer to test it out for you

I used BatteryEx on my old 9700 and loved it, but for now I'm just using another free battery monitor for my 9900, but I would would buy 9900 if all features work
    answered in other thread but will again here so other people can see it (yea right lol)

yes autostandby does work on OS 7. only issue i see is that you will need to set it to lock after a min or two or else it will lock while you are using the device.
    Big_Ern likes this.
    08-18-11 10:21 PM
    This will be my first post of a skin. Man i hope this works!
    Smurf
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/smurfs.zip
    Eaglesfan, see below what can be done when using just one png file

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16045441/smurfs.zip

i am using Paint.net
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    08-18-11 10:46 PM
    Multi color chrg\dischrg with star as charge\dischrg indctr orange\lightblue
    Thanks curvethumb and P1nkD1am0nds for the help and tips you peeps are great thats why i love it here at crackberry. Well heres another one did tonight hope its ok
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/DC.zip
    08-18-11 11:36 PM
    answered in other thread but will again here so other people can see it (yea right lol)

yes autostandby does work on OS 7. only issue i see is that you will need to set it to lock after a min or two or else it will lock while you are using the device.
    Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 12:40 AM
    Multi color chrg\dischrg with star as charge\dischrg indctr orange\lightblue
    Thanks curvethumb and P1nkD1am0nds for the help and tips you peeps are great thats why i love it here at crackberry. Well heres another one did tonight hope its ok
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/DC.zip
    Well look at you making battex skins now....thanks sooo much eaglesfan
    08-19-11 06:12 PM

How do you tell that it has gone into AutoStandby?

I set mine to do it after 3 minutes... When I lock mine and wait 3+ mins I would expect it to be in standby? but when I click a button to turn the screen on for a sec it only says the usual 'Screen is Locked. Press the Lock button to unlock'
    It doesn't mention anything about being in standby?

I tried fiddling around with it by changing the day down to just a few seconds and the screen blacks out, but when I press a key it still just says screen is locked

I thought AutoStandby would put the device into actual standby mode Save some battery juice that way
    08-20-11 02:19 AM
    How do you tell that it has gone into AutoStandby?

I set mine to do it after 3 minutes... When I lock mine and wait 3+ mins I would expect it to be in standby? but when I click a button to turn the screen on for a sec it only says the usual 'Screen is Locked. Press the Lock button to unlock'
    It doesn't mention anything about being in standby?

I tried fiddling around with it by changing the day down to just a few seconds and the screen blacks out, but when I press a key it still just says screen is locked

I thought AutoStandby would put the device into actual standby mode Save some battery juice that way
    you want it to go into actual standby mode? hmm, i honestly do not know of an app that does that, they all just activate the native lock which does save some battery juice
    08-20-11 08:00 AM
    Socal Multi S&L will switch during chrg|dischrg with indctr in lower center

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/rainbow%20socal.zip
    08-20-11 12:22 PM
    Power up \down multi color
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/power%20up.zip
    Last edited by EAGLESFAN; 08-20-11 at 07:54 PM.
    08-20-11 04:37 PM
    Well look at you making battex skins now....thanks sooo much eaglesfan
    Hi wendyb You are very welcome ! I just thought i would try to give back a little for all that i have got from this forum

Smiles !
    Eaglesfan
    wendybeee likes this.
    08-20-11 04:45 PM
5,330 ... 177178179180181 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD