heres a couple more colors !! I will also be posting a few 'cottoncandy' wp's (bold&torch sizes) in the share wp thread as well. enjoy everyone !!

Special thx goes to my daughter for helping me create the cottoncandy cube

cottoncandy cube: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/cottoncandy%20cube.zip

green cube: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/green%20cube.zip

08-09-11 12:30 PM
    Does anyone know if there was a BatteryEx version that gave the option to NOT show name, percentage, etc.? It seems like I had updated some months back and that was an option before I went back to 1.5. If anyone can guide me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!
    hi js, what you want to do is open up the
    batex app, click into 'display' and scroll down to "app icon & text" there you will see a tab to either 'enable' or disable'. You'll want to chose 'disable' click your back key and done.
    08-09-11 12:34 PM
    heres 2 more colors for today yellow and a 2nd color version of the cottoncandy. Enjoy everyone !!

again, special thx to my daughter -the 2nd versh of cottoncandy cube was completely her idea

cottoncandy2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/cot...dy%20cube2.zip

yellow: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/yellow%20cube.zip

08-09-11 01:56 PM
    heres a couple more colors !! I will also be posting a few 'cottoncandy' wp's (bold&torch sizes) in the share wp thread as well. enjoy everyone !!

Special thx goes to my daughter for helping me create the cottoncandy cube

cottoncandy cube: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/cottoncandy%20cube.zip

green cube: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/green%20cube.zip

I like the green....Thank you very much!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-09-11 02:28 PM
    Hiya their everyone, does anyone here have any hello kitty batteryex icons or any sanrio , tokidoki or kawaii icons they could share ? I absolutely love these and I'm hoping to find some to use with different wallies n themes ! Really hope someone can help I'd b 1 happy chick ! Take care all xx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have some if u wanna PM me ur email addy or pin

08-09-11 03:33 PM
    I like the green....Thank you very much!!
    yvw tbird !! glad to hear you will enjoy it. I've got 4 more colors I'm working on in case you'll be interested in any more colors

Blue, red, aqua & rainbow are in the works stay tuned......

08-09-11 04:43 PM
    Hiya their everyone, does anyone here have any hello kitty batteryex icons or any sanrio , tokidoki or kawaii icons they could share ? I absolutely love these and I'm hoping to find some to use with different wallies n themes ! Really hope someone can help I'd b 1 happy chick ! Take care all xx

hi hunnis, I also have quite a few that I can throw into my dropbox & pm you with them also if your interested so PM me if you'd like some of mine as well as what Roxy is offering you

08-09-11 04:45 PM
    Is there a "text only" icon set like the BeWeather one?
    hi jm, I'm not sure exactly what your looking for, but after I finish the complete set of cube colors, I will put something together for you when I get a chance & hopefully it will be what you were looking for

08-09-11 04:57 PM
    ok.....Wheeeew !! finally, the last few colors i wanted to do are done it was a rainy day today with nothing to do LOL so with that being said i hope everyone enjoys the rest of the colors, and once again, very special thx to my daughter for helping me with the red & blue cubes

aqua: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/aqua%20cube.zip

blue: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/blue%20cube.zip

rainbow: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/rainbow%20cube.zip

red: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/red%20cube.zip

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 08-09-11 at 06:40 PM.
    wendybeee, tbird, suself and 6 others like this.
    08-09-11 06:22 PM
    Thanks Pink for all the coloured cubes...so sweet of you to make all these
    08-09-11 06:33 PM
    Thanks Pink for all the coloured cubes...so sweet of you to make all these
    awww yvw Wendy !! its just a simple design i created and i'm glad that you guys like them

its always nice to see your own work being displayed, it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling that what you created was appreciated

ok....i'm done being all sappy now LOL
    wendybeee likes this.
    08-09-11 06:37 PM
    hi jm, I'm not sure exactly what your looking for, but after I finish the complete set of cube colors, I will put something together for you when I get a chance & hopefully it will be what you were looking for

Thanks Pink, I'll be looking forward to it!

08-09-11 09:31 PM
    discharging charging
    Awww turned out great and the zip is attached now...very nice
    08-10-11 07:00 AM
    Thanks Pink, I'll be looking forward to it!

hi jm, i just rem'd last night that going back a little while ago, mkye86 had this batex made. its a digital lcd style, i've used it and its pretty accurate. here is the link to the post within this thread - if you like that you can dwld the zip. If you need it via dropbox, just PM me and il send it to you that way

mkyes86 LCD batex

in the mean time, when i have a few moments, i'll also work something up that will be text style. i haven't quite fig'd out what 'wording' i'm going to use yet.....one idea i did have was "tank full" "3/4 full" "1/2 full" "1/4 full" and "tank empty" LMK what you think about that, and if you had other wording in mind LMK also

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 08-10-11 at 07:53 AM.
    08-10-11 07:36 AM
    P1nk...thanks for all the color cubes!!!! Awesome!!
    08-10-11 08:12 AM
    P1nk...thanks for all the color cubes!!!! Awesome!!
    yw Hamster.....glad you like them !!
    08-10-11 08:44 AM
    hi js, what you want to do is open up the
    batex app, click into 'display' and scroll down to "app icon & text" there you will see a tab to either 'enable' or disable'. You'll want to chose 'disable' click your back key and done.
    hmmm.....I don't show that on mine. I have Update app icon, app icon title and temp units. There is nothing mentioning text.
    08-10-11 08:55 AM
    hmmm.....I don't show that on mine. I have Update app icon, app icon title and temp units. There is nothing mentioning text.
    ok, idk if you have the free or an older paid version. The version I have is BattEx5.0 vers.2.0.x.xxx which is the latest version for OS5.0 & higher I believe.

Try going into your 'app icon title' and see if you can find what your looking to do in there.

08-10-11 09:30 AM
    hi jm, i just rem'd last night that going back a little while ago, mkye86 had this batex made. its a digital lcd style, i've used it and its pretty accurate. here is the link to the post within this thread - if you like that you can dwld the zip. If you need it via dropbox, just PM me and il send it to you that way

mkyes86 LCD batex

in the mean time, when i have a few moments, i'll also work something up that will be text style. i haven't quite fig'd out what 'wording' i'm going to use yet.....one idea i did have was "tank full" "3/4 full" "1/2 full" "1/4 full" and "tank empty" LMK what you think about that, and if you had other wording in mind LMK also

Thanks Pink! I had something more simple in mind like "battery level" while discharging and "charging battery" while charging. Anyway, mkyes86 set is pretty awesome so I'll be using it for now
    08-10-11 11:25 AM
    Thanks Pink! I had something more simple in mind like "battery level" while discharging and "charging battery" while charging. Anyway, mkyes86 set is pretty awesome so I'll be using it for now
    yw !!

Ok as for the wording your looking to do, I can work something up & see how it'll fit on screen. It'll be in increments of 20, so it'll start off with "battery 100" "battery 80" and so on 60, 40,20,0. And reverse for charging because the batex files work in increments of 20's, I can't fit 100,90,80,70 and so on it just won't work.

I'll try to throw something together sometime this week for ya

08-10-11 01:05 PM

Hi pink would love to see batex icon like this in pink colors
    08-10-11 01:56 PM
    Hi pink would love to see batex icon like this in pink colors
    hi Cathy !! your looking to work my fingers to the bone woman !! LOL

Actually, i did create this batex in a hot pink this afternoon, BUT i don't want to post it yet. Reason is i want to make sure the size of the text i used won't get cut off when you use it. Right now i'm using the text set i created for jmrip to be sure the text is sitting 'just right' and tomorrow i will test 'pink full tank/empty tank' out just to be sure. As long as everything looks good and stays within the lines, i'll post both sets up either 2moro or Friday

i've made 'all text' batex's in the past and even though they were within the correct size range, 64x64, i still had some cut off issues & had to re-work them. so from that past experience, when doing an all text set, i like to check it out first to be sure cut off won't be an issue BEFORE i post them now

thanks for being patient everyone and after these i'll be taking a vacay for a bit
    08-10-11 06:47 PM
    hi Cathy !! your looking to work my fingers to the bone woman !! LOL

Actually, i did create this batex in a hot pink this afternoon, BUT i don't want to post it yet. Reason is i want to make sure the size of the text i used won't get cut off when you use it. Right now i'm using the text set i created for jmrip to be sure the text is sitting 'just right' and tomorrow i will test 'pink full tank/empty tank' out just to be sure. As long as everything looks good and stays within the lines, i'll post both sets up either 2moro or Friday

i've made 'all text' batex's in the past and even though they were within the correct size range, 64x64, i still had some cut off issues & had to re-work them. so from that past experience, when doing an all text set, i like to check it out first to be sure cut off won't be an issue BEFORE i post them now

thanks for being patient everyone and after these i'll be taking a vacay for a bit
    thank you Pink, will look forward to seeing this set posted! understand wanting to get everything just right.
    hope you and your worn to the bone fingers get rested up to do more bat ex magic!!!
    08-11-11 07:16 AM
    thanks Pink for all your hard work on these skins. your effort really shows :]
    08-11-11 07:36 AM
    thank you Pink, will look forward to seeing this set posted! understand wanting to get everything just right.
    hope you and your worn to the bone fingers get rested up to do more bat ex magic!!!
    np & thx Cathy !! I'm really excited for this set & can't wait to post it for you girls & guys that would like it as well !! IMO I think its super cute for just a simple text batex I hope you guys really like it as well !!

08-11-11 08:03 AM
5,330 ... 175176177178179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD