I had to searching skin like a marijuana leaf..
    But i'm never found that..
    Haha..

Maybe someone, can give me a link..
    For marijuana leaf?
    Hehe..

*i'm sory my english so bad..
    Haha..
    I posted one in this thread quite a while ago. Search for "420 Battery"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-11 10:34 AM
    Aah, i'm sorry, dopost..
    Щ(�Д�щ)

I posted one in this thread quite a while ago. Search for "420 Battery" �--
    I dont understand what do you master BT..
    What should i must to do?
    Write 420 battery at search crackberry box?

*edited
    Thx master for the link..
    One more time, thx!
    Last edited by d4almond; 07-17-11 at 10:51 AM.
    07-17-11 10:37 AM
    I had to searching skin like a marijuana leaf..
    But i'm never found that..
    Haha..

Maybe someone, can give me a link..
    For marijuana leaf?
    Hehe..

*i'm sory my english so bad..
    Haha..
    Here's a link to the page
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post5831315

bbcicamica and d4almond like this.
    07-17-11 10:45 AM
    Here's a link to the page

Yeah..
    I'm really love it..
    I'm sorry, i don't know how to upload the skrinsot here..
    Hahaha..

If you make a new one about marijuana leaf, please tell me master..
    07-17-11 11:16 AM
    annnnnd YOU ROCK! was it too tough to do with the glyphs? i probably didnt give a good image....but this will do me, you are so awesome for responding

Ok...work on it and here is a version I like......
    07-17-11 02:10 PM
    I've had this batex for a looooong time, and well, its been doing nothing but "collecting dust" and i would enjoy nothing more than to see it being enjoyed and used by who ever may choose to do so

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/i%2...20pink%202.zip

discharging/charging

Thank u soooooo much! I absolutely love it!!! Haven't changed it since I downloaded it!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-17-11 05:10 PM
    Awww thank you and you are welcome Kris....where have you been ?
    Don't ask... Switched to Droid (temporarily) cuz when i upgraded my OS to 6.0 the memory dropped so drastically i couldn't deal with for long. I sold my beloved 9700 but actually got a good deal. Waiting for 9900 to come out! I feel i have missed so much here on CB. I used to b a regular.
    07-17-11 09:58 PM
    haven't posted here in awhile...

here's a glass-like battery set i did recently and of course i had to do it in several colors! it's pretty simple looking, but hope you all enjoy it. dark blue isn't in the preview pic as it was one i did after. there's more colors after this post...

enjoy!

aqua
    black
    blue
    dark blue
    dark purple
    green
    lime
    Last edited by songbird; 07-25-11 at 05:26 PM. Reason: added download links for those on blackberry
    07-19-11 11:49 AM
    here's the rest of the colors, enjoy!

orange
    purple
    rainbow
    red
    strawberry
    white
    yellow
    Last edited by songbird; 07-25-11 at 03:08 PM. Reason: added download links for those on blackberry
    07-19-11 11:54 AM
    ahhh thanks M!! love them all!
    07-20-11 01:02 AM
    Here is a trio of Luxury Cruise Liners as I am sure some or most of you have been on a cruise or maybe a little boat and seeing how the theme Morph lends itself to so much creativity, here are 3 sets of different ships, boats, speedboats, tug boats, rowing boats, sail boats and even fish boats; all to use with those wonderful "water escapes" wallpapers I have seen and for some (including me) to imagine taking a cruise on your BlackBerries....
    Hope you or some like it..........
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 07-20-11 at 05:24 AM.
    07-20-11 05:18 AM
    Ran out of the "thanks" button but i wanna tell u how much a like yur skins. Gerberas r my favorites. Txs a million for making and sharing them!
    Your so welcome kris! How are you liking your android??
    I'm thinking about getting an Evo??
    bbcicamica likes this.
    07-20-11 10:42 AM
    BITE YOUR TONGUE JULIE
    07-20-11 12:38 PM
    Hi their everyone I'm loving all the new skins ere their great . Would anyone here be interested in making a sanrio choccocat or my melody skin , I've looked here and can't find one and was hoping someone wouldn't mind . I'd be very grateful and would pay . Thanks so much in case xx

07-20-11 02:25 PM

Just simple white stars, but I made them to go with the new BerryWeather ...and another cool charging bolt from Blast Tyrant

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Evening%20Stars.zip
    07-20-11 02:53 PM
    BITE YOUR TONGUE JULIE
    Lollz I do but frankly I'm waiting for the bb9900. That's why I'm collecting the bws and batt ex skins.I'm hoping they r gonna work on OS7.0 I'm a bb girl @heart.Droids r gr8 but the batt life sucks. If u get a droid keep your bb as well.
    jules966 likes this.
    07-20-11 06:47 PM
    haven't posted here in awhile...

here's a glass-like battery set i did recently and of course i had to do it in several colors! it's pretty simple looking, but hope you all enjoy it. dark blue isn't in the preview pic as it was one i did after. there's more colors after this post...

enjoy!

Hiya these icons are brilliant , thanks so much for sharing ! How do I dwnload them ? I'm on my bb , do I need 2 be on computer ? Thanks again bbe xx

07-21-11 03:29 AM
    Hiya these icons are brilliant , thanks so much for sharing ! How do I dwnload them ? I'm on my bb , do I need 2 be on computer ? Thanks again bbe xx

Its best to download the zips from your computer and you can transfer them to your batteryex folder. If you have the latest version of the app you can just move the zips without unzipping. I've zipped the files from my bb so there shouldn't be any odd files added or folders. If you have opera mini or bolt browser, you can also download the zips from there as well

07-21-11 03:35 AM
    so glad your still lurking KC!!! thx for sharing these!
    Hi their I was wondering if you would consider making a sanrio choccocat or my melody battery ex skin for me plz ? I don't mind how it looks or anything and I wouldn't mind paying either . Hope you can and thanks in case xxx

07-21-11 06:01 AM
    Hi their I was wondering if you would consider making a sanrio choccocat or my melody battery ex skin for me plz ? I don't mind how it looks or anything and I wouldn't mind paying either . Hope you can and thanks in case xxx

While I'm not Pink Diamonds, I can say that Pink is no longer posting on cb.

Better ask someone else to make you the BattEx. Unless you PM her and get a response.
    07-21-11 06:10 AM

hi hunnibunnis, i sent you a PM
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 07-31-11 at 12:11 PM.
    07-21-11 08:44 AM
    BITE YOUR TONGUE JULIE
    You are so silly
    07-22-11 12:43 PM
    Lollz I do but frankly I'm waiting for the bb9900. That's why I'm collecting the bws and batt ex skins.I'm hoping they r gonna work on OS7.0 I'm a bb girl @heart.Droids r gr8 but the batt life sucks. If u get a droid keep your bb as well.
    My daughter has the Evo & loves it!! My neighbor also has one & she purchased an extended battery pack & her phone doesn't die for days...just a thought. I love my Torch but I want to be able to customize more & with BB you're just limited to buying themes...Thanks Kris
    07-22-11 12:45 PM
    i've received some requests to add more color, so here's a few more that i hope you all enjoy!

baby pink
    dark red
    melon
    pink
    ruby
    teal

* if you have the latest version of the batteryex app, you just need to download the zips into your batteryex folder, no need to unzip and remove the MACOSX folder *
    07-23-11 02:41 PM
    tyvm for more colors Songbird! I really like this style

07-23-11 04:32 PM
5,330 ... 173174175176177 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD