Thank you very much for your help but there still seems to be a problem with the zip file. I am able to download the zip just fine but once I attempt to extract the skins to the appropriate folder I noticed that there appears to be two different sets of the rainbow dots skins inside; a greenish one and the multicolored one that I want. *sigh*
    There is one skin in the zip. One set of dots will be displayed when your battery is discharging. When you plug your bb in, the other set will be displayed. This let's you know when your battery is discharging and charging. *eyes rolling*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BlastTyrant; 07-01-11 at 06:04 AM.
    07-01-11 05:53 AM
    This is a new one that I did last night.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=25022cd5

07-01-11 05:55 AM

very nice thanks for sharing
    07-01-11 06:58 AM
    very nice thanks for sharing
    You're welcome!

07-01-11 09:58 AM

Great batex BT, thanks a bunch!!
    07-01-11 10:21 AM
    I too did a couple of days ago something similar to Blast but was afraid it would be too boring but here it is.......
    hamsterwheel and wendybeee like this.
    07-01-11 02:57 PM
    Love lighthouses, and needed another one, so made one up! Enjoy

Red/White Lighthouse is discharging and Blue/White is charging

Attachment 89446

Attachment 89447

Attachment 89448
    07-01-11 03:49 PM
    Just got on the the skins i know i know .....way late but it is what it is and since i am now hooked on skins can anyone make a Formula One "F1" skin for a major fan. would really love that.
    Thanks i hope in advance!
    Peace...
    P.S. all the skins are awsome and thanks so much for all your hard work.
    07-01-11 05:48 PM
    Love lighthouses, and needed another one, so made one up! Enjoy

Red/White Lighthouse is discharging and Blue/White is charging

Attachment 89446

Attachment 89447

Attachment 89448
    love lighthouses too, thank you for this one ! would you consider making one with them reversed blue/white discharging and red/white charging, think that woud be fantastic then could use each with different wps, thank you!!!!
    07-01-11 05:49 PM
    One more for your BB.....I call it watermelon Gelatto inside a steel canister......Gelatto changes "flavors" while charging.....lol.............
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 07-01-11 at 07:17 PM.
    evil.bunny and 757EliasHZ like this.
    07-01-11 06:21 PM
    Just got on the the skins i know i know .....way late but it is what it is and since i am now hooked on skins can anyone make a Formula One "F1" skin for a major fan. would really love that.
    Thanks i hope in advance!
    Peace...
    P.S. all the skins are awsome and thanks so much for all your hard work.
    Eagles's fan, you just want F1? or do you want some race cars? I can do either one but race cars will be more fun..............Ok.....here it is F1 race cars not letters, some Ferraris, BMW, memory icon (Mercedes Benz) Includes escreen for both Torch and Bold
    Hope you like it..........REVISED charging icons to be similar in position to discharging...
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 07-02-11 at 08:26 AM. Reason: WRONG SIZE ICON
    07-01-11 06:27 PM
    and here is another one I did a while back.....
    sushistew likes this.
    07-01-11 07:16 PM

Any plans on making these in more neutral colors? Green, Blue, Red? They look really nice.
    07-01-11 07:45 PM

Thanks sooo much for this great set BT...it's always appreciated
    07-02-11 02:41 PM
    Hey everyone ! Sooo I decided to learn how to make battex skins only a year later than the others who make them...hehe !
    These are my first ones and they are the same charging and discharging until I get get better at this and a little more creative....um !
    If I've duplicated any skins previously made I'm sorry as I can't really remember all that were posted in the past.
    I also don't have a clue about dropbox so for now I will just post the zips
    Okay I'm about to hit the post button....whew ! Enjoy them !!!

Previews:

07-02-11 03:28 PM
    Wow! SO many talented BattEx makers!!!
    WooHoo! Thanks Wendy!!!!
    07-02-11 03:47 PM
    Wow! SO many talented BattEx makers!!!
    WooHoo! Thanks Wendy!!!!
    You are very welcome jaydee
    07-02-11 03:52 PM
    Eagles's fan, you just want F1? or do you want some race cars? I can do either one but race cars will be more fun..............Ok.....here it is F1 race cars not letters, some Ferraris, BMW, memory icon (Mercedes Benz) Includes escreen for both Torch and Bold
    Hope you like it..........REVISED charging icons to be similar in position to discharging...
    Meant to be posted last night around midnight, untill my laptop crashed.

Wow and i mean WOW that was not only very fast but also very cool and nice of you to take the time and knock it out.You have made this F1 fan very happy and I have it on my phone right now. So again thank you. I didn't know there might be options if so and i dont mean to intrude on your kindness but a "F1 Logo" and / or anything McLaren / Mercedes "That's my team" related would be awesome. Again thank you for your time and work. This is why this is the best site and berry's are fun phones.

Question; when you say "memory icon(Mercedes Benz)" what exactly do you mean?..... Sorry still knid of feeling my way around. And I don't notice and difference but the battery icon changing. Thanks again!...PEACE....
    07-02-11 03:53 PM
    Hey their every1 is their any1 here that could make a sanrio cinnomoroll battery ex skin for me plz I don't have a pic but theirs loads on photo bucket and I dnt mind how it looks I'd just b happy to have one ! Well thanks incase xxx

07-02-11 04:37 PM
    Hey everyone ! Sooo I decided to learn how to make battex skins only a year later than the others who make them...hehe !
    These are my first ones and they are the same charging and discharging until I get get better at this and a little more creative....um !
    If I've duplicated any skins previously made I'm sorry as I can't really remember all that were posted in the past.
    I also don't have a clue about dropbox so for now I will just post the zips
    Okay I'm about to hit the post button....whew ! Enjoy them !!!

Previews:

Wow great skins especially the hk cloud ! Thanks for sharing . Would you be interested in making a sanrio cinnomoroll skin ? I've looked everywhere 4 1 but theirs all the other sanrio characters but not the 1 I'd like ! Well keep up the gr8 work and thanks incase x

wendybeee likes this.
    07-02-11 04:47 PM
    Didn't think this would be so much fun, lol....Here's another one I call Social Coffee....when you see them, you will understand lol! Enjoy

Iced Coffee is discharging and Hot Coffee is charging...

Attachment 89528

Attachment 89529

Attachment 89530
    07-02-11 06:06 PM
    Wow great skins especially the hk cloud ! Thanks for sharing . Would you be interested in making a sanrio cinnomoroll skin ? I've looked everywhere 4 1 but theirs all the other sanrio characters but not the 1 I'd like ! Well keep up the gr8 work and thanks incase x

Awww thank you I will have a look to see if I can find a usable cinnomoroll icon somewhere. Maybe post a pic and one of the more talented battex skin makers can turn it into a skin
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 07-02-11 at 08:05 PM.
    07-02-11 06:14 PM
    Meant to be posted last night around midnight, untill my laptop crashed.

Wow and i mean WOW that was not only very fast but also very cool and nice of you to take the time and knock it out.You have made this F1 fan very happy and I have it on my phone right now. So again thank you. I didn't know there might be options if so and i dont mean to intrude on your kindness but a "F1 Logo" and / or anything McLaren / Mercedes "That's my team" related would be awesome. Again thank you for your time and work. This is why this is the best site and berry's are fun phones.

Question; when you say "memory icon(Mercedes Benz)" what exactly do you mean?..... Sorry still knid of feeling my way around. And I don't notice and difference but the battery icon changing. Thanks again!...PEACE....
    The icons don't change while charging or discharging....I use the same for every type of notification (there are 4) however I used 4 icons for all of the homescreen and notifications...the memory icon is found in the homescreen or you may have to enable it to see it.....you should have Battery EX paid version to see this.....also, I updated the zip file with a different race car for the home screen and notification when charging......
    07-02-11 11:15 PM
    "The American flag does not fly because the wind moves it. The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member
    who has died protecting it. American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them, they fight because they love what's behind them"

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 07-03-11 at 12:06 AM.
    07-02-11 11:58 PM
    Didn't think this would be so much fun, lol....Here's another one I call Social Coffee....when you see them, you will understand lol! Enjoy

Iced Coffee is discharging and Hot Coffee is charging...

Attachment 89528

Attachment 89529

Attachment 89530
    MMmMMm coffee, thanks Hamster!!

hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-03-11 03:35 AM
5,330 ... 167168169170171 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD