Watching a little baseball gave me the inspiration.

Attachment 88692 Charging

Attachment 88693 Discharging

Attachment 88694
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-16-11 08:23 PM
    Watching a little baseball gave me the inspiration.

Attachment 88692 Charging

Attachment 88693 Discharging

Attachment 88694
    OMG!!! I LOVE the Nats!!!
    Thank you!!!!
    06-16-11 08:31 PM
    sometime this week, there was a wp that superstarme posted of apple blossoms which inspired me to make this batex to match it. I'm also attaching the wp in bold and torch sizes for those interested in it as well. Tyvm to superstarme for the wp!

Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/apple%20blossom.zip

bold size wp/torch size wp
    discharging/charging
    Wow thank you sooo much for this Pink !!!
    06-16-11 08:44 PM
    I like some of the themes and discharging and charging stuff what that for. For themes I'm guessing So question for yall how do you make skins and such ? Like for themes I want to ake my theme better
    I'm pretty smart in computer and such but I need some help :d
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 09:04 PM
    Here's a new one I just made a few hrs ago...
    Yes, I still make BattEx skins, now n then LOL

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17749170/Grunge%20Cylindar.zip

06-17-11 04:07 AM
    tyvm for this set BT! It looks pretty cool

06-17-11 06:49 AM
    tyvm for this set BT! It looks pretty cool

You're welcome, Pink!

06-17-11 08:08 AM
    OMG!!! I LOVE the Nats!!!
    Thank you!!!!
    Glad you like. I was happy to finally get baseball back in D.C.. If I remember correct you're from NoVa. A.A. Co. MD here. I think the Nat's play the O's this weekend. Hopefully they can keep the bats hot so I can give all my O's friends a good ribbin'
    06-17-11 10:58 AM
    I like some of the themes and discharging and charging stuff what that for. For themes I'm guessing So question for yall how do you make skins and such ? Like for themes I want to ake my theme better
    I'm pretty smart in computer and such but I need some help :d
    Hi Shockwave,
    For themes, many of us get our themes from the CB or Mobihand stores. There are forums here that describe the themes and the free ones have download links as well. Try here first and see if there is something you like to use on your phone. Many people make their own but from what I understand it is long hard work. lol

The BattEx skins that you see here are for an app called BetteryEx that can be purchased in the Mobihand store. It allows you to skin the battery meter. Many people here make lovely skins and offer them to the people who post here. Ask more questions if you need help.
    06-17-11 01:04 PM
    Glad you like. I was happy to finally get baseball back in D.C.. If I remember correct you're from NoVa. A.A. Co. MD here. I think the Nat's play the O's this weekend. Hopefully they can keep the bats hot so I can give all my O's friends a good ribbin'
    Hiya!
    Nope, I'm actually from Albany, NY but am a DC fan in every sense of the word! Anne Arundel Co? Cool! I'm not an O's fan either so...Go Nats!!!
    Thanks for the skins!
    06-17-11 01:06 PM
    Hi Shockwave,
    For themes, many of us get our themes from the CB or Mobihand stores. There are forums here that describe the themes and the free ones have download links as well. Try here first and see if there is something you like to use on your phone. Many people make their own but from what I understand it is long hard work. lol

The BattEx skins that you see here are for an app called BetteryEx that can be purchased in the Mobihand store. It allows you to skin the battery meter. Many people here make lovely skins and offer them to the people who post here. Ask more questions if you need help.
    BatteryEx is the free app that is being offered at OfferedApp - Get Paid Apps for Free today.
    06-17-11 03:10 PM
    Here's a set I made today. I just got my BattEx app and having browsed through the whole thread, so please excuse me if these have already been done.

Set #1 Ying Yang

Attachment 88723

Attachment 88724

http://db.tt/Ep4ExRj
    Last edited by middbrew; 06-17-11 at 03:53 PM.
    757EliasHZ likes this.
    06-17-11 03:48 PM
    06-17-11 03:50 PM
    06-17-11 09:33 PM
    *~*Hey everyone!!! Can someone please make me a skin using this pic (same image charging/discharging)?? Thanks in advance!! *~*

06-18-11 02:15 AM
    I knew about the themes I have been here fdor a while downlaoded some nice themes here but just wanted to know how to do what you were doing lol. I couldn't find a link on the first page so wanted to ask

Last edited by shockwave88; 06-18-11 at 05:21 AM.
    06-18-11 05:16 AM
    BatteryEx is the free app that is being offered at OfferedApp - Get Paid Apps for Free today.
    Is this site legit

06-18-11 05:19 AM
    Is this site legit

Yes, the site is legit. It is run by the same people (or is associated with) as the Mobihand.com site. When you recieve the app it goes into your Mobihand account.

However, there is a different app everyday. So, there is a different app today. If you are interested in BattEx from them keep an eye out as it will be offered again.
    06-18-11 09:57 AM
    *~*Hey everyone!!! Can someone please make me a skin using this pic (same image charging/discharging)?? Thanks in advance!! *~*

Do you want anything to added to the charging image to distinguish it or just the same pic?
    06-18-11 09:58 AM
    06-18-11 02:38 PM
    06-18-11 02:40 PM
    Can you please share the blackberry watermelon wp

06-18-11 05:00 PM
    I love the watermelon skin!! Thx Elizabeth xoxo

Elizabeth2 likes this.
    06-19-11 11:15 AM
    thank you all for the amazing work you do for us to enjoy..i appreciate the time and work you guys put into these battex..i hadn't been here in a while, my phone is looking awesome now!! thanks again...Ani
    06-19-11 05:59 PM
    06-20-11 12:20 PM
5,330 ... 162163164165166 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD