could anyone pls make a bling letter "R" and have it turn to "A" while charging? purple too ;]
    06-11-11 02:25 PM
    06-11-11 03:42 PM
    Sooo cute Elizabeth !!! Thank you for making the battex skin
    Elizabeth2 and judy77 like this.
    06-11-11 03:49 PM
    Been away for a while with lots of problems with my 8900 and now since I got the 9780 not by choice but by need, decided to make a few sets and is time to share them to my fellow crackberry batt skin addicts. Hope you find them interesting....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 06-11-11 at 11:48 PM.
    06-11-11 09:12 PM
    Hi Everyone
    I'm new to This forum
    it is great to join this Forum, hope i'm welcome in
    Yes, you are welcome here and just download away and post screen shots of your Blackberry
    06-11-11 09:24 PM
    Forgot these two.....
    06-11-11 09:37 PM
    Found another one to share.....Piano Battery
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 06-12-11 at 09:32 AM.
    wendybeee likes this.
    06-12-11 09:30 AM
    Here's one from outta left field LOL

Perfect!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!
    06-12-11 03:47 PM
    I thought someone had made some tulips or daisy skins but I can't seem to find any on all these MANY pages If someone knows where I could find some, please let me know
    06-13-11 04:19 AM
    Attachment 88438 Can someone please help me. I downloaded this image and switched all the properties to what they should be but I can't get them to show up in BatteryEx app. They show up in my skins folder but that's it.
    Last edited by bgriff25; 06-13-11 at 01:37 PM.
    06-13-11 05:18 AM
    Sernity Dawn_I thought someone had made some tulips or daisy skins but I can't seem to find any on all these MANY pages If someone knows where I could find some, please let me know

i attached couple daisy one that i have what flower one are you looking for?
    Last edited by Cathyxx724; 06-13-11 at 08:59 AM.
    06-13-11 08:53 AM
    Attachment 88438 Can someone please help me. I downloaded this image and switched all the properties to what they should be but I can't get them to show up in BatteryEx app. They show up in my skins folder but that's it.
    on your memorycard did you open m4devfolder then open skin folder to get to the batterex folder then add the unzipped folder there? making sure that there was not a folder in a folder that your adding ?
    06-13-11 09:04 AM
    on your memorycard did you open m4devfolder then open skin folder to get to the batterex folder then add the unzipped folder there? making sure that there was not a folder in a folder that your adding ?
    Yes, that is exactly what I did. I have downloaded numerous skins from this thread in the past with no problem. I finally thought it was time to try one for myself and ran into this problem. I don't know if it's an OS issue or what.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 09:26 AM
    don't know what problem is does not show up for me either when i download make be someone who makes batteryex skins will chime in and let you kn ow what the problem is
    sorry
    06-13-11 12:43 PM
    I love the Charuca skulls. Do you know where I would be able to find this cute WP?

Daintylady, probably not the best Charuca wallpaper... you'll have to post one of yours! Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30206163/Charuca%20Skull.zip
    06-13-11 01:01 PM
    don't know what problem is does not show up for me either when i download make be someone who makes batteryex skins will chime in and let you kn ow what the problem is
    sorry
    Thanks for trying. I switched OS's and that didn't work either. I'm not sure what I did wrong.
    06-13-11 01:36 PM
    hi bgriff, i just dwld your file, 1st problem is you have a zip folder inside of another zip folder. 2nd is your missing some charging.xxxi files and discharging_xxxi files, also some files do not have the underscore "_" within the name png image, ie. it should be like charging_000, charging_020, and then the notification files should look like this, charging_000i, and so on. I'll rework the file and name them properly for you so you can use it. give me a few to do this. After I repost it for you, go into the file to learn how they are named and then you can re-create one for yourself You were very close, but just missing some files great job for trying though!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-13-11 at 03:02 PM.
    bbcicamica likes this.
    06-13-11 02:43 PM
    Ok, bgriff, here's your GD batex icon set all ready to go! I also cut and clipped the white boxed shape of it so now it just the dead head skull shaped round nice choice in batex btw! I did leave out the memory top, i never use those and not sure how that gets named. I did however give you the "m" icon to show up instead of the memory chip in your icons.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/The...ful%20Dead.zip

bgriff25 likes this.
    06-13-11 02:59 PM
    Ok, bgriff, here's your GD batex icon set all ready to go! I also cut and clipped the white boxed shape of it so now it just the dead head skull shaped round nice choice in batex btw! I did leave out the memory top, i never use those and not sure how that gets named. I did however give you the "m" icon to show up instead of the memory chip in your icons.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/The...ful%20Dead.zip

Thanks a lot P1ink! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. This was my first attempt at making a skin and I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to what I was doing. I can't wait until I get home to load it on my BB. U ROCK!

06-13-11 04:38 PM
    Thanks a lot P1ink! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. This was my first attempt at making a skin and I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to what I was doing. I can't wait until I get home to load it on my BB. U ROCK!

yw Griff! glad you will enjoy it, and trust me, once you get the hang of making them, you'll be making all sorts of kool stuff for your bb
    06-13-11 06:12 PM
    Hi everyone! Sooo this was a set that Elizabeth and I collaborated on together We thought it would be really fun to make something together, so i did the batex and while Elizabeth is an expert on creating wp's, she handled that part! So the batex is a 'text' style, i've really been into lately and its just "WTF?!" So i hope you all will enjoy it just as much as we had fun creating this set together. Elizabeth will be posting the wp for it later on tonight when she gets the chance

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/WTF%20v2.zip

discharging/charging

06-13-11 06:48 PM
    here was the first version i did if anyone is interested in it

charging/discharging are the same
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/WTF%20batex.zip

Esther B and CyndaSue like this.
    06-13-11 06:49 PM
    Hi everyone! Sooo this was a set that Elizabeth and I collaborated on together We thought it would be really fun to make something together, so i did the batex and while Elizabeth is an expert on creating wp's, she handled that part! So the batex is a 'text' style, i've really been into lately and its just "WTF?!" So i hope you all will enjoy it just as much as we had fun creating this set together. Elizabeth will be posting the wp for it later on tonight when she gets the chance

discharging/charging

OMG!!!! it's perfect!!! I've been saying that a lot lately
    too
    THANKS!!!!!
    06-13-11 06:52 PM
    OMG!!!! it's perfect!!! I've been saying that a lot lately
    too
    THANKS!!!!!
    lmao, I think everyone has said this at least one point in their life! LOL Glad you see the humor in it

i know i have said one tooooo many times!
    06-13-11 07:07 PM

discharging/charging

Omgeeeee I love it !!! Thanks sooo much Pink and Elizabeth
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    06-13-11 07:44 PM
5,330 ... 160161162163164 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD