oo ya. sorry, i failed to get my point across! ;o what does OCD stand for?

ty for the info & patience.! @;--- hee.
    OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and when used with themes, it is just poking a bit of fun at people who like to have a certain app front and center and always available...like the weather. Some people call them weather slots, some call then OCD slots.

Now, of course, for people who really suffer from OCD, that is no laughing matter and we are certainly NOT poking fun at them. That is my disclaimer.
    mkye86 likes this.
    05-18-11 11:09 AM
    oo ya. sorry, i failed to get my point across! ;o what does OCD stand for?

ty for the info & patience.! @;--- hee.
    I'm going with "Only Cute Downloads"...works for me
    05-18-11 11:11 AM
    I'm going with "Only Cute Downloads"...works for me
    hahaha. true enough.

OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and when used with themes, it is just poking a bit of fun at people who like to have a certain app front and center and always available...like the weather. Some people call them weather slots, some call then OCD slots.

Now, of course, for people who really suffer from OCD, that is no laughing matter and we are certainly NOT poking fun at them. That is my disclaimer.
    ah... nirvana. it is indeed an OCD for me, atleast.
    bbcicamica likes this.
    05-18-11 11:14 AM

That's very interesting. I've actually been obsessing over a simple OS6 theme with OS7 Icons. I found the theme but no OCD slot . I really need it, Ahhhhh. it messes up the order of my Icons!
    Last edited by mkye86; 05-18-11 at 02:02 PM.
    05-18-11 02:00 PM
    That's very interesting. I've actually been obsessing over a simple OS6 theme with OS7 Icons. I found the theme but no OCD slot . I really need it, Ahhhhh. it messes up the order of my Icons!
    But you are very clever, I'm sure you will be able to make your own!!!
    05-18-11 04:03 PM
    But you are very clever, I'm sure you will be able to make your own!!!
    Lol, that's in the works I've made a couple themes in the past but I don't think its possible to build a and OS6 like theme with and OCD slot w/o any Screen Transitions or a manually coded SVG. (in Layman's terms you can't add a weather slot on top of the stock OS6 theme) you can only recolor and change the icons. Which means that you would have to recreate the animations in OS6 (i.e. the sliding panels the drop down notification bar) in order to achieve what I am after.. I'm not quite that skilled yet
    05-18-11 04:39 PM
    Superstarme had a ss today of pink flamingos, and it gave me the idea to create this skin! Hope you all enjoy it
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Pink%20Flamingo.zip
    discharging/charging

wendybeee and daintylady like this.
    05-18-11 07:43 PM
    one for the guys.........

Last edited by curvedthumb; 05-19-11 at 08:41 AM.
    05-19-11 08:22 AM
    here ya go Sushi! I actually forgotten you had posted asking for it! My bad!

enjoy!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Can...key%20Logo.zip

discharging is new logo/charging is old logo.

yessssssssssssssss, you are amazing thank you soooooooooooooooo much i will not need to ask for a long time, these may stay FOREVER., lol
    thanks again
    05-19-11 08:58 PM
    here ya go Sushi! I actually forgotten you had posted asking for it! My bad!

enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Can...key%20Logo.zip

discharging is new logo/charging is old logo.
    Thank you for thisss!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 11:27 PM
    05-20-11 09:08 AM
    LOOOOOOOOVE the pink stars Elizabeth! TYVM for sharing!
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    05-20-11 10:12 AM
    yessssssssssssssss, you are amazing thank you soooooooooooooooo much i will not need to ask for a long time, these may stay FOREVER., lol
    thanks again
    great! i'm so glad you like them and will enjoy it!
    Thank you for thisss!!!

yw! glad to hear you will enjoy them also!
    05-20-11 10:18 AM
    we MUST not forget dear 'ol dad for fathers day!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Fat...Day%20Golf.zip

discharging/charging/notification icon will be just the golf ball on the grass.

Also, all credit goes to Elizabeth for this wp that she is sharing to go with the golf batex skin. She did not have time to post it, so I promised I would post it for her TYVM Elizabeth for this!

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 05-21-11 at 12:54 PM.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    05-20-11 10:45 AM
    another for dear 'ol dad

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Wor...d%20trophy.zip

gold trophy discharging/blue trophy is charging/gold trophy w/also be the notification icon through out.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 05-24-11 at 05:49 PM.
    05-20-11 11:17 AM
    we MUST not forget dear 'ol dad for fathers day!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Fat...Day%20Golf.zip

discharging/charging/notification icon will be just the golf ball on the grass.

What a great idea for Father's Day P1nk! I have the perfect WP for this...will post in a little while
    05-20-11 11:38 AM
    What a great idea for Father's Day P1nk! I have the perfect WP for this...will post in a little while
    terrific! tyvm for sharing!
    05-20-11 11:43 AM
    I was in need of a simple purple flower, so i came up with this. hope you enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/pur...k%20flower.zip

purple discharging/hot pink charging

05-20-11 11:49 AM
    Thanks sooo much Elizabeth and Pink for the battery skins...just FAB !!!
    05-20-11 07:21 PM

I really wanted just a little bigger flag...so here it is to share with all of you! The Wallpaper is in the share your favorite WP thread
    05-20-11 09:53 PM
    Thanks sooo much Elizabeth and Pink for the battery skins...just FAB !!!
    You are very welcome Wendyb! P1nk and I are having a great time making BatteryEx skins to share with all of you!..even though we are on opposite ends of the US its all made possible by...Blackberry. LOL...did that sound corny or what??
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-20-11 09:59 PM
    You are very welcome Wendyb! P1nk and I are having a great time making BatteryEx skins to share with all of you!..even though we are on opposite ends of the US its all made possible by...Blackberry. LOL...did that sound corny or what??
    Elizabeth, sometimes I marvel at how we can find good friends from across the country with just our blackberries!!!
    Look at the Ramblers...we're spread all over!!!!
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
    05-21-11 06:20 AM
    Elizabeth, sometimes I marvel at how we can find good friends from across the country with just our blackberries!!!
    Look at the Ramblers...we're spread all over!!!!
    I do too Jaydee....I love it and in some way feel so connected to all of you!!
    05-21-11 09:36 AM
    I would like to request a toki doki unicorn battery skin if anyone who creates battery skins could graciously do so? Thanks in advance, J

05-21-11 11:44 AM

this BatteryEx skin probably has somewhat of a limited use but I used it for this WP I just made and thought someone else might want it too It is one of the first ones that I made so it doesn't have a charging bolt through it...if any one wants I can redo that, just let me know
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 05-21-11 at 10:01 PM.
    05-21-11 04:30 PM
5,330 ... 154155156157158 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD