I have looked thru a lot of this thread and even searched it for Atlanta Braves skin, but I haven't found one yet. If there is one on here somewhere could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks
    I don't think there is one. Check back tomorrow and I will see if I can have one for you!
    tlbruce1969 likes this.
    05-17-11 01:34 PM
    Twelve different cupcakes while charging and discharging......

Here are previews of the discharging ones..............
    05-17-11 05:24 PM
    and the charging ones..............
    bbcicamica and Esther B like this.
    05-17-11 05:26 PM
    I have looked thru a lot of this thread and even searched it for Atlanta Braves skin, but I haven't found one yet. If there is one on here somewhere could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks
    First file is the red A discharging and the white A charging.........

Second file is the hat discharging and the red A charging.........
    ncf632 and tlbruce1969 like this.
    05-17-11 05:52 PM
    05-17-11 06:24 PM
    Twelve different cupcakes while charging and discharging......

Here are previews of the discharging ones..............
    Yum!! Thanks LuJuCa
    05-17-11 07:14 PM
    since you guys are so good at what you do, i have another request, no rush needed here.
    have i asked too many times? lol

just hoping they will win the cup.
    05-17-11 07:53 PM
    tlBruce, here you go!

I just put two Atlanta Braves Wallpapers in the "Share your Favorite Wallpapers thread for you Enjoy!
    tlbruce1969 likes this.
    05-17-11 09:10 PM
    have i asked too many times? lol

just hoping they will win the cup.
    here ya go Sushi! I actually forgotten you had posted asking for it! My bad!

enjoy!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Can...key%20Logo.zip

discharging is new logo/charging is old logo.
    05-18-11 07:43 AM
    daintylady, its not the theme you use. I believe a lot has to do with how much the image is stretched & enlarged before editing and shrinking it back down to the batex skin size to be displayed. I always enlarged my images as big as they can go but still fit within the field before i edit/cut etc. and then shrink them down to what i need to create the file for the skins. I hope that answers your question

its really not hard to make skins, BUT it is technical and very time consuming when your editing more that one image to create one set of skins with different charging and discharging images.
    Does that mean the battex skins you've posted up here should look the same size ? I got the beach chair one, but it still appears tiny. ahah.
    05-18-11 07:59 AM
    can someone please tell me what the name is of the basic theme that Elizabeth2 used? I've poked around but havent been able to find it - looks like something that would be fun to work with. Thanks in advance, kim
    05-18-11 08:02 AM
    can someone please tell me what the name is of the basic theme that Elizabeth2 used? I've poked around but havent been able to find it - looks like something that would be fun to work with. Thanks in advance, kim
    hi Kim, Elizabeth is using "Tabbed" by al3azim, its a free theme with option to donate. Great theme, btw! Here's the link to it for ya! Avail for OS5 and OS6

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/ta...k-more-598416/
    kam2958 likes this.
    05-18-11 08:22 AM
    tlBruce, here you go!

I just put two Atlanta Braves Wallpapers in the "Share your Favorite Wallpapers thread for you Enjoy!
    Thank You
    05-18-11 08:23 AM
    Does that mean the battex skins you've posted up here should look the same size ? I got the beach chair one, but it still appears tiny. ahah.
    ok, daintylady, if i understand what your wondering here. the preview images i posted are not going to be the size of the batex icons on your homescreen. Now, if i misunderstood what your asking, lol, could you post a screen shot with the batex showing on your homescreen showing in an ocd slot, so i can help you better. Thx!
    05-18-11 08:25 AM
    First file is the red A discharging and the white A charging.........

Second file is the hat discharging and the red A charging.........
    Thank you.
    05-18-11 08:40 AM
    tlBruce, here you go!

My new look thanks to Elizabeth......

The one with the bolt thru the A is charging.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    05-18-11 08:43 AM
    ok, daintylady, if i understand what your wondering here. the preview images i posted are not going to be the size of the batex icons on your homescreen. Now, if i misunderstood what your asking, lol, could you post a screen shot with the batex showing on your homescreen showing in an ocd slot, so i can help you better. Thx!

Here it is. Ahmm, I'd wanted the battex icon to be .. BIG like I see some CB users have.
    05-18-11 08:48 AM
    thanks PinkDiamonds - appreciate it - kim
    05-18-11 08:54 AM

Here it is. Ahmm, I'd wanted the battex icon to be .. BIG like I see some CB users have.
    ahhhhhhh. ok, we've crossed communication here a little bit. The icon that your seeing is the one in your "notification bar" on your screen, thats why it appears smaller IF your theme had an "ocd slot" like what you've seen in mine, then the icon would appear larger.

SO....long story longer if you were to get a theme with a slot on the homescreen, you could set your batex icon there and show it off more!

Now, if you didn't want to buy a theme, you can search out the 9700 theme forum and look for some good freebie themes that include a homescreen ocd slot, or hot spot, or hidden spot as its also been called.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 05-18-11 at 10:46 AM.
    05-18-11 10:44 AM
    thanks PinkDiamonds - appreciate it - kim
    very welcome, btw, al3azim has quite a few themes compatible for os5 and os6, might wanna check'em out. good stuff
    05-18-11 10:45 AM
    oo ya. sorry, i failed to get my point across! ;o what does OCD stand for?

ty for the info & patience.! @;--- hee.
    Last edited by daintylady; 05-18-11 at 10:48 AM. Reason: oops, misread.
    05-18-11 10:47 AM
    oo ya. sorry, i failed to get my point across! ;o what does OCD stand for?

ty for the info & patience.! @;--- hee.
    ok, lol, i'm not exactly sure why they call it "ocd" but it a spot reserved thru the theme on the homescreen and usually the first icon will display there. Some have options to turn the "hidden" slot on and off, for when you dont want it to show.

heres a theme, one of my personal faves, that has the ocd slot on the bottom left and you can turn it on and off
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-icons-614710/

I see your on OS6 so just be sure you use the correct dwld link to get it

daintylady likes this.
    05-18-11 10:50 AM
    ahh.. I see. thank you.. I'm rather new to all these. ;/
    05-18-11 10:56 AM
    ahh.. I see. thank you.. I'm rather new to all these. ;/
    its ok, and i was new to all this stuff at one point as well, no problem! glad to have helped you figure out what the "issue" was and now it can be easily solved!
    05-18-11 10:58 AM
    hi Kim, Elizabeth is using "Tabbed" by al3azim, its a free theme with option to donate. Great theme, btw! Here's the link to it for ya! Avail for OS5 and OS6

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/ta...k-more-598416/
    Thanks P1nk! Kim, if you were wondering about the theme used for the "princess castle" the theme name is Focus,also listed in the theme section. I am not a big theme changing person ...ok your are all laughing now!! The Focus theme is very nice because of the see thru home screen bars. It has one spot at the bottom for your weather or what ever you want there. The nice thing about Tabbed is the two top slots you can easily use for the battery skins and weather.P1nk made an excellent tutorial on how to put BerryWeather on your home screen when there is not a dedicated spot you want to use it's Post #5571 on page 372 in the Berry Weather thread. Have fun!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-18-11 11:01 AM
5,330 ... 153154155156157 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD