I will get to a computer and give it a whirl! Have a great time. Was trying to do a very simple one that said Girls Night Out..but quite not there yet
    Oh Elizabeth I managed to resize it from the wall you posted and it looks fab !
    Thanks for offering anyways....your always so sweet !
    05-14-11 07:46 AM
    Elizabeth and I were on the save wave length yesterday for sure! I didn't have a chance to post yesterday, my card set is blackjack for discharging and the joker for charging. enjoy!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/BlackJack-Joker.zip

05-14-11 09:21 AM
    Elizabeth and I were on the save wave length yesterday for sure! I didn't have a chance to post yesterday, my card set is blackjack for discharging and the joker for charging. enjoy!

thanks pink, very cute!!!
    05-14-11 09:44 AM
    05-14-11 01:05 PM
    05-14-11 01:21 PM

Pink- I love it! Thanks!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-14-11 01:33 PM
    Pink- I love it! Thanks!
    yw Barbie! Being in LV and all, i'm sure you see alot of BlackJack going on! LOL

I'd go broke if i lived by you, i'd be sitting at the tables all the time
    05-14-11 01:41 PM
    yw Barbie! Being in LV and all, i'm sure you see alot of BlackJack going on! LOL

I'd go broke if i lived by you, i'd be sitting at the tables all the time
    LOL. Yes we do! We moved here for the sunshine and to be closer to family (in Phoenix). Thank goodness we're not gamblers
    05-14-11 02:17 PM
    I bet the weather is real nice and sunny the hubby and I plan on visiting LV sometime in the near future! We'll prob never wanna leave, lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 02:35 PM
    I bet the weather is real nice and sunny the hubby and I plan on visiting LV sometime in the near future! We'll prob never wanna leave, lol!

yep...right now its a beautiful 87 degrees. Not sure where you are but it does make a difference waking up to sunshine everyday.
    05-14-11 02:58 PM
    I'd take that rigt now! Were on the upper east coast and its been cloudy alllllll week!

Waking up to sunshine everyday is good for the soul indeed

05-14-11 03:02 PM
    05-14-11 03:44 PM
    Ria, this initial R totally struck me as "you" I hope you enjoy it hun, i slaved over a hot laptop for hours upon hours upon hours......LMAO!!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Ria...nitial%20R.zip

pink R is discharing, purple R is charing. ENJOY!

aw i've not been on all week and i find all these lovely new skins by you pink and even one personally for me!!! so thats cheer me up thankyou
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-14-11 07:54 PM
    aw i've not been on all week and i find all these lovely new skins by you pink and even one personally for me!!! so thats cheer me up thankyou
    I know, i've missed seeing your ss's alll week! I'm glad i could cheer you up
    ria__x likes this.
    05-14-11 08:27 PM
    05-15-11 05:01 PM
    here is the zip file to use with desktop manager. remember to unzip it first

hope thsi helps!!!!
    Thank you so much for uploading the zip file here! I didn't realize I'd gotten a reply. I thought I'd checked receive notification when a new reply is posted... How do I do this right? :/
    05-16-11 12:19 AM
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    05-16-11 02:19 AM

^^ those are available to download at my blog

also, i'm doing a batteryex app giveaway, which ends tomorrow! so if you're interested in the premium version, check out the contest!
    Hi Songbird, I would really like to have some of these battex skins! Such cuties! I searched throughout your blog but I couldn't find them?
    sunflwr50 likes this.
    05-16-11 04:54 AM
    Thank you so much for uploading the zip file here! I didn't realize I'd gotten a reply. I thought I'd checked receive notification when a new reply is posted... How do I do this right? :/
    hi daintylady save zip file to your computer then up zip the folder then hook up your phone to computer with mass storage turned off open up your desktop mananger and make sure it recognises your phone by checking in bottom left corner is will say device connected pin (with your phone pin number) then click on application loader on top right click add
    then you browse your desktop to find the batteryex folder to click
    it pretty selfexplantory but make sure you dont unhook phone till completely done
    Hope this helps I not too good with directionss
    daintylady likes this.
    05-16-11 07:22 AM
    Hi Songbird, I would really like to have some of these battex skins! Such cuties! I searched throughout your blog but I couldn't find them?
    hi daintylady , I am not songbird but when you go to songbirds blog on the right side under blog archive go down to January and click that then when this page populates go down almost all the way to bottom it the third article up first is intro next is tiled batteryexs then next up reads berry goodies pic and then the listing of icons which you click on to bring up the save dialog box
    hope this helps!!!!!
    daintylady and sunflwr50 like this.
    05-16-11 07:59 AM
    Rainbow Paint and brush. Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Rainbow%20Paint.zip
    discharging/charging

Cathyxx724 and jaydee5799 like this.
    05-16-11 08:02 AM
    another version in pallete style.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/Paint%20Pallete.zip

discharging/charging

05-16-11 08:24 AM
    hi daintylady save zip file to your computer then up zip the folder then hook up your phone to computer with mass storage turned off open up your desktop mananger and make sure it recognises your phone by checking in bottom left corner is will say device connected pin (with your phone pin number) then click on application loader on top right click add
    then you browse your desktop to find the batteryex folder to click
    it pretty selfexplantory but make sure you dont unhook phone till completely done
    Hope this helps I not too good with directionss
    hi daintylady , I am not songbird but when you go to songbirds blog on the right side under blog archive go down to January and click that then when this page populates go down almost all the way to bottom it the third article up first is intro next is tiled batteryexs then next up reads berry goodies pic and then the listing of icons which you click on to bring up the save dialog box
    hope this helps!!!!!
    Thank you soo soo much! Found the battex skins!
    05-16-11 09:58 AM
    birdhouse and bluebirds

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/bir...-bluebirds.zip
    birdhouse is discharging/bluebirds are charging

05-16-11 10:45 AM
    birdhouse and bluebirds

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28084927/bir...-bluebirds.zip
    birdhouse is discharging/bluebirds are charging

I love all these cute battery skins you are providing for us. Can you please make a beach chair battery skin for me? Thank you
    05-16-11 11:20 AM
5,330 ... 151152153154155 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD