why not having it connected to the charger next to you while you sleep?
    04-27-11 12:32 PM
    Jennifer72 was wondering if I could make a Beach/Summer set and had time this afternoon to finish it and here it is......
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 04-27-11 at 12:43 PM.
    04-27-11 12:39 PM
    i am having problems with the auto wifi feature.

i cannot seem to get it to work.

it turns the wifi off when i go to work but doesnt turn it back on when i get home.

anyone got any ideas.

cheers
    04-27-11 02:33 PM
    why not having it connected to the charger next to you while you sleep?
    thanks for the suggestion, had not considered charger !!
    04-27-11 04:39 PM
    sorry it took so long

Charging/Discharging
    ria__x likes this.
    04-28-11 05:19 PM
    sorry it took so long

Charging/Discharging
    no worries hun! lives come before blackberrying hope you had a nice easter xxx
    04-28-11 05:28 PM
    dcburke789 likes this.
    04-28-11 08:41 PM
    i am having problems with the auto wifi feature.

i cannot seem to get it to work.

it turns the wifi off when i go to work but doesnt turn it back on when i get home.

anyone got any ideas.

cheers
    No ideas, just wanted you to know you are not alone. I have the same issues so i just disable it. Now it is strictly for aesthetic purposes. I'll be keeping an eye on responses to see if anyone has any good suggestions.
    04-29-11 05:32 AM
    Hey what theme is that?
    04-29-11 11:17 AM
    Not sure why I never made this sooner.

White Glow in the background while charging

Last edited by mkye86; 04-29-11 at 12:55 PM.
    04-29-11 12:27 PM
    hi do you have storm? Why I am asking had to get new phone so I went with torch9800 os6.0and need to know what version of batteryex to use on my bold I used the free version for 5.0
    Thanks or thanks to any one who can answer my question ? missing my cute icons!!!!!!
    04-29-11 01:19 PM
    Not sure why I never made this sooner.

White Glow in the background while charging

thx for these mkye, pretty looking!
    04-29-11 03:27 PM
    hi do you have storm? Why I am asking had to get new phone so I went with torch9800 os6.0and need to know what version of batteryex to use on my bold I used the free version for 5.0
    Thanks or thanks to any one who can answer my question ? missing my cute icons!!!!!!
    hi brewer, I went onto MobiHand and looked up BatteryEx free, it appears it is only for OS5 AND the Torch 9800 was NOT listed as one of the compatible devices for the FREE version.

Although, the paid version of BatteryEx for $1.99 is compatible for the Torch 9800 AND OS6 here:
    BatteryEx | The Ultimate Battery Info Viewer & Optimizer - Utilities BlackBerry Software

Also, look in the apps section for the MobiHand coupon thread to see if anyone has a 20% coupon avail to save some money also on your purchase if you use a coupon, be sure to quote which one and that you used it also so no one else tries the same code.

heres the coupon thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/mob...7/index44.html
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-29-11 at 03:37 PM.
    04-29-11 03:34 PM
    hi brewer, I went onto MobiHand and looked up BatteryEx free, it appears it is only for OS5 AND the Torch 9800 was NOT listed as one of the compatible devices for the FREE version.

Although, the paid version of BatteryEx for $1.99 is compatible for the Torch 9800 AND OS6 here:
    BatteryEx | The Ultimate Battery Info Viewer & Optimizer - Utilities BlackBerry Software

Also, look in the apps section for the MobiHand coupon thread to see if anyone has a 20% coupon avail to save some money also on your purchase if you use a coupon, be sure to quote which one and that you used it also so no one else tries the same code.

heres the coupon thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/mob...7/index44.html
    thannk you went ahead and downloaded free version after talking with Wendy . she put the 1.5 version that first comeout on her torch and works fine. So i dl thefree version from cb store and it is working fine!
    thanks again for info now if bell share will come through with activation code for my torch would be extremely happy . My BW was egift from a cber and we go my email addy wrong on and having difficut time getting it worked out they sent code .com . end of my email addy is .net . I did a ticket on it last night with bellshare but have not heard back hope they can help me i miss my berryweather icons set on my phone.
    04-29-11 05:56 PM
    thannk you went ahead and downloaded free version after talking with Wendy . she put the 1.5 version that first comeout on her torch and works fine. So i dl thefree version from cb store and it is working fine!
    thanks again for info now if bell share will come through with activation code for my torch would be extremely happy . My BW was egift from a cber and we go my email addy wrong on and having difficut time getting it worked out they sent code .com . end of my email addy is .net . I did a ticket on it last night with bellshare but have not heard back hope they can help me i miss my berryweather icons set on my phone.
    oh good! I'm glad you got the BatEx app worked out, thanks to Wendy

Now, I just hope you get your BW app issue worked out soon! Then you'll be back in business 100%
    04-29-11 06:23 PM
    Can anyone on this thread point me to a starfish Battex?
    I have so many seascapes and I need something to use....
    04-30-11 09:46 AM
    The page before this has some nice beach skins one of them being a starfish.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-30-11 10:39 AM
    I have one! Wendy gave it to me and I don't thinks she will mind..I'll email it you
    jaydee5799 and wendybeee like this.
    04-30-11 11:14 AM
    I happen to have one as well as a few seashell ones let me know if you need more!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-30-11 11:36 AM
    I happen to have one as well as a few seashell ones let me know if you need more!!
    Thanks Hilary. Left you a message in the group!
    04-30-11 01:33 PM
    Testing a new Jabra Halo bluetooth headphones and decided to listen to all sorts of music and when it was time to listen to "salsa" got inspired and came up with this.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 04-30-11 at 11:49 PM.
    wendybeee likes this.
    04-30-11 11:27 PM
    oh good! I'm glad you got the BatEx app worked out, thanks to Wendy

Now, I just hope you get your BW app issue worked out soon! Then you'll be back in business 100%
    thanks pinkD1am0ds! I got BW up and running last night. All is good in BB land!! now just have to sit down and learn the other ins and out of my new white torch
    05-01-11 09:16 AM
    thanks pinkD1am0ds! I got BW up and running last night. All is good in BB land!! now just have to sit down and learn the other ins and out of my new white torch
    terrific Brewer! I'm happy to hear all worked out! Good luck and enjoy your new white Torch! My nephew just got one also, and its very sweet lookin
    05-01-11 09:20 AM
    See I dont think that is right.. Maybe its just different on my phone.. I feel like I always miss when it turns from .040 to .020 because Its such a short time period. I feel like .020 lasts even less than .000 does.

I'm making an LCD skin with #s on it. and I dont want the #s to be all off.

My battery was at 34 and it was still on the .040 skin. Then I didnt look at my phone for while and I completely missed the transition to .020

Check it out:

This is the order its supposed to go from 000-100

But at 34 It was still at .040:

dont ask me what I was doing up this late on a monday night/tuesday morning. LOL

I know the files are supposed to be .000 .020 .040 .060 .080 .100
    But on my phone the Icon changes when discharging @: 84, 64, 44, 24, and then I can't remember what comes after that. Thanks
    hey! where could i grab this airbender skin? i love it!!
    05-01-11 10:58 AM
    Oooo you got a white torch too ! Isn't it awesome looking
    I'm glad you got your BW back...I missed that the most too
    05-01-11 11:18 AM
5,330 ... 145146147148149 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD