Wow, I like what I am seeing......my favorite thread is back!

Was watching a lot of basketball with my faithful mini notebook in my lap today and while the commercials were running had a chance to come up with these.....

All very colorful, all different positions, all with m and some with background.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!
    04-25-11 01:33 AM
    and forgot one more......probably my favorite.......need a vacation that is why I am partial to this....being on one heading to the Bahamas..........
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    04-25-11 01:39 AM
    Final version 2 of Heartbeat BattEx skin......tried to match the blue and grey colors used in the clock.......
    1st image charging (yellow heart)
    2nd image discharging

Have continued to tweak the notification icon and feel free to replace or add the new version and choose between them if you like. The grey circle took too much space and now it is without it and found out that by making it smaller it shows bigger in your screen! Here are a couple of SS with the new notification icon...

CT, can you make this one with a pink heart? TIA
    04-25-11 05:04 AM
    CT, can you make this one with a pink heart? TIA
    Pink is hard color to work with but which heart you like pink the red one or the yellow one?
    04-25-11 08:02 AM
    Pink is hard color to work with but which heart you like pink the red one or the yellow one?
    I am betting it is the red one the discharging heart (love see it pink to go with the heartbeat pink BW set Megan just did)
    04-25-11 08:09 AM
    I am betting it is the red one the discharging heart (love see it pink to go with the heartbeat pink BW set Megan just did)
    Got it.............thanks.................
    04-25-11 08:40 AM
    PinkHeartBeat skin set

First on has the original charging notifications in red and yellow
    Second one has all pink hearts.....:0 Enjoy
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 04-25-11 at 09:14 AM.
    04-25-11 08:55 AM
    Final version 2 of Heartbeat BattEx skin......tried to match the blue and grey colors used in the clock.......
    1st image charging (yellow heart)
    2nd image discharging

Have continued to tweak the notification icon and feel free to replace or add the new version and choose between them if you like. The grey circle took too much space and now it is without it and found out that by making it smaller it shows bigger in your screen! Here are a couple of SS with the new notification icon...

Can you share the gray cloud wp?
    04-25-11 09:33 AM

would anyone be able to make icons from these?
    would love to personalize my phone a tiny bit more. i made them on PS.

i know there is only 1 but maybe this bolt could be used by someone. also made on PS.

thanks
    04-25-11 11:23 AM
    would anyone be able to make icons from these?

i know there is only 1 but maybe this bolt could be used by someone. also made on PS.

thanks
    Sure I'll give it a shot!

I really like the Icons.

I'll be done like in 20 mins..
    Last edited by mkye86; 04-25-11 at 12:59 PM.
    04-25-11 12:42 PM
    PinkHeartBeat skin set

First on has the original charging notifications in red and yellow
    Second one has all pink hearts.....:0 Enjoy
    thanks for both pink heartbeat icons!!!
    04-25-11 01:11 PM
    I asked yesterday but no answered please anyone with paid version of batteryex, have you used the auto standby, does it work and how do you brring it out of standby ? thinking about buying but need know about standby feature first
    Thanks!!!!
    04-25-11 01:18 PM
    It changes from Green to Red to Green.. as it charges and discharges. If you would like for me to make in any other sequence just let me know.

Discharging/Charging
    sushistew likes this.
    04-25-11 01:31 PM
    Can you share the gray cloud wp?

Here you go..........

04-25-11 02:24 PM
    I asked yesterday but no answered please anyone with paid version of batteryex, have you used the auto standby, does it work and how do you brring it out of standby ? thinking about buying but need know about standby feature first
    Thanks!!!!
    Under Standby..."Enable Standby" DISABLE
    also Disable when USB Connected should also be DISABLE in fact use DISABLE on the entire page.
    04-25-11 02:27 PM
    Under Standby..."Enable Standby" DISABLE
    also Disable when USB Connected should also be DISABLE in fact use DISABLE on the entire page.
    what i need to know does it really put phone in standby and if does how do you bring it out of standby once you want to use the phone again!
    Thanks!!
    04-25-11 02:55 PM
    here's some i had:

enjoy!
    Gosh thanks songbird !!! These are exactly what I was wishing I had...excellent
    04-25-11 03:19 PM
    It changes from Green to Red to Green.. as it charges and discharges. If you would like for me to make in any other sequence just let me know.

Discharging/Charging
    wow those look great, adding to phone soon, pics posted later, going out for dinner again, lol
    04-25-11 05:27 PM

thanks again looks amazing
    04-25-11 05:41 PM
    what i need to know does it really put phone in standby and if does how do you bring it out of standby once you want to use the phone again!
    Thanks!!
    I usually use the back key to exit from standby.
    04-25-11 07:48 PM
    I FINALLY made it through all the posts and I picked up some amazing skins along the way! Thank you to everyone who contributes to this theme, your time and efforts are much appreciated!
    04-26-11 12:16 AM
    I usually use the back key to exit from standby.
    thank you for answering my questions, I really appreciate. This latest OS 5 does not usethe mute button for standby. All in the lock button and I don't think it really puts phone into standby because I lose to much battery overnight. like 32 % in 10 hours. that why i am contemplating buying batteryex for this function,
    Thanks again!!!
    04-26-11 08:10 AM
    i have been using os5.900 never use the standby feature on battex, just simply set up phone to go off at 2am and back on at 6am or an alarm setting....there are some app that do drain but i am constantly charging it in car since my car is my office.......today went from 75% to 12% in 3 hrs in standby!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 04-26-11 at 11:05 PM.
    04-26-11 06:12 PM
    Another version of HeartBeat where the Red heart indicates discharging and yellow heart indicates charging, With different m and background.
    jules966 and essex2start like this.
    04-27-11 08:37 AM
    i have been using os5.900 never use the standby feature on battex, just simply set up phone to go off at 2am and back on at 6am or an alarm setting....there are some app that do drain but i am constantly charging it in car since my car is my office.......today went from 75% to 12% in 3 hrs in standby!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i have os5.979 now and I can not shut my phone off in case my mother needs to get ahold of me in middle of night she is in bad health So I have never lost tht much battery over night in all time i have had the phone and got my bold last July. so I wonder what alternatives there are?
    Thanks again for your help!!!
    04-27-11 09:22 AM
5,330 ... 144145146147148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD