Wendy, thank you for sharing the wp. Your bs is so cute. I can't wait to see mine!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 07:10 PM
    Wendy, thank you for sharing the wp. Your bs is so cute. I can't wait to see mine!

Oh thanks Jenn....I'm just in luvee with my white Torch

I'm sure you'll luv your bs as much as i lovee mine

And here's the wall in your size for your bb :

EG159 and essex2start like this.
    04-12-11 07:43 PM
    Oh thanks Jenn....I'm just in luvee with my white Torch

I'm sure you'll luv your bs as much as i lovee mine

And here's the wall in your size for your bb :

Awesome thanks for resizing that for me.

Your screenshot looks Great!
    wendybeee likes this.
    04-12-11 08:53 PM
    oh man, now I want one of those Blackberry battex skins!

Mkye, do you think you could make me one? I have the bold as well, but I would like another wall..

If I get you a picture of my bb with the wall on it, could you put my name on it, pretty please????
    04-12-11 09:03 PM
    Awesome thanks for resizing that for me.

Your screenshot looks Great!
    Aww thanks to you and everyone that helps me customize

You are very welcome mkye....Anything...I'm just loving my skin !!!
    04-13-11 07:21 AM

thanks Wendy & Myke for helping me out! I'm looking forward to finished battery skon.

wendybeee likes this.
    04-13-11 07:36 AM
    Charging/Discharging
    That looks awesome, would it be possible for you to make this in blue? If you can would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    04-13-11 09:03 AM
    Charging/Discharging
    looks awsome hun, you did a great job!!!

plus wendy your screenies look awsome, how nice does that skin look with that wallie
    04-13-11 01:11 PM

plus wendy your screenies look awsome, how nice does that skin look with that wallie
    Awww thanks ria....you had sooo much to do with this
    ria__x likes this.
    04-13-11 03:23 PM
    Charging/Discharging
    mkye, i think you did a fantastic job on this for Wendy! I saw her ss's and they looked sooo cute on her bb!
    04-13-11 03:32 PM
    oh man, now I want one of those Blackberry battex skins!

Mkye, do you think you could make me one? I have the bold as well, but I would like another wall..

If I get you a picture of my bb with the wall on it, could you put my name on it, pretty please????

thanks Wendy & Myke for helping me out! I'm looking forward to finished battery skon.

That looks awesome, would it be possible for you to make this in blue? If you can would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

mkye, i think you did a fantastic job on this for Wendy! I saw her ss's and they looked sooo cute on her bb!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! Your Welcome, Your Welcome, Your Welcome!!! and sure I'll take on requests.. Be Patient with me though.. I'm a little caught up with all the PlayBook Reviews Popping Up

04-14-11 02:55 PM
    I'm pretty proud of this one so I hope you like it..

Charging/Discharging
    04-14-11 05:09 PM
    Wendy would it be ok if I recolored your Torch Blue?
    04-14-11 05:11 PM

Blast has been busy ..
    04-14-11 05:20 PM

Charging/Discharging
    Love this!!! This is what I want!! But with a black or blue case and I'll provide the wall! Does that work? Thx!
    04-14-11 05:21 PM
    Love this!!! This is what I want!! But with a black or blue case and I'll provide the wall! Does that work? Thx!

Yes that would work...
    04-14-11 05:41 PM

Charging/Discharging
    Thanks so much, I think you have started a trend here!
    04-14-11 05:46 PM
    Hello all! Well, it's baseball time at my house and I am looking for two icons to snazzy up my BB. First, just a simple baseball and secondly the Cardinals Baseball logo (the one with the cardinal sitting on the bat! Many thanks in advance!!
    04-14-11 06:14 PM
    Yes that would work...
    Hi! Here is the wall I would like! And if you could put Hamster as the name, that would be awesome! Thx!

04-15-11 07:00 AM
    Wendy would it be ok if I recolored your Torch Blue?
    Absolutely...go for it

BTW you did a FAB job on Jennifer72's skin...2 thumbs up
    04-15-11 07:25 AM
    Hi all, sorry to interrupt the awesome custom BattEx's skin going on. I have a technical question about the paid version, I've googled my heart out with no answers to my question, so hopefully one of you guys or gals will know

In the about section of BattEx, there is an option to enable or disable the 'debug' mode. What in the world does this function do if its enabled? does it cause any issues with the bb on dm back ups or bbsak 3rd party back ups?

Like i said, i've googled using all sorts of phrases to try and find an answer. I've even tried finding 'mobile4life' support to email them and no luck. Maybe i'm not wording my phrases correct to get answers. idk.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA
    04-16-11 11:42 AM
    N3..
    What you are seeing is the memory ex icon. Which you can have to show on homescreen or not.
    For the battery ex skin, go to the menu>display and make sure you have enabled show battery status on homescreen and enable Update Application Icon.
    Then go in to your menu for skins, and pick the one you want, and it should show up...
    Hope this helps!
    Thank u hamsterwheel just read your message and will definately try it thank you so much for the advice
    04-16-11 12:08 PM

TJC70,I think you wanted a Cardinals skin....I will post the file for these skins as soon as I figure out just how to accomplish this feat!!
    04-16-11 04:50 PM

TJC70,I think you wanted a Cardinals skin....I will post the file for these skins as soon as I figure out just how to accomplish this feat!!

Filescout pro has a dropbox plugin. Then go to dropbox.com and get the link kinda like we do w/ photos. Don't go to the dropbox app go to the website thru the browser. Hope that's an okay idea for you!
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    04-16-11 05:02 PM
    Whew!! Here is the Zip for the Cardinals and the WhiteSox Battery skins. Let me know if all works ok
    04-16-11 05:36 PM
5,330 ... 141142143144145 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD