i don't mean to take away from this thread, but i thought for those who don't have the berryweather premium app (or bebuzz, quicklaunch and batteryex), you can have a chance to win one of those apps! for rules/how to play, go to:
    the little berry

now back to battex's!
    04-08-11 11:36 PM
    Can anyone tell me where I can grab the Pink BatteryEx skin with tн̣̇ the word Pink and the pink heart? I've had no luck finding it anywhere. TIA...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 11:43 PM
    Can anyone tell me where I can grab the Pink BatteryEx skin with tн̣̇ the word Pink and the pink heart? I've had no luck finding it anywhere. TIA...

the pink battex you're referring to is a custom i did for pinkdiamond. since it was a custom work, i can't share unless i've received permission from the person, sorry!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-08-11 11:48 PM
    the pink battex you're referring to is a custom i did for pinkdiamond. since it was a custom work, i can't share unless i've received permission from the person, sorry!
    Oh alright. Thank you for responding.

04-09-11 10:11 AM
    Oh alright. Thank you for responding.

flowers, i did reply to your post asking about this in the BW thread on 4/7. heres my response, i guess you missed it
    Where can I get the Pink battery ex skin?

I'm sorry flowers, its not available. It was a custom skin for my name that I had someone make for me.

TY songbird
    04-09-11 10:46 AM
    flowers, i did reply to your post asking about this in the BW thread on 4/7. heres my response, i guess you missed it

I'm sorry flowers, its not available. It was a custom skin for my name that I had someone make for me.

TY songbird
    I did miss it. Sorry but thanks �ọ̥ for the responses.

04-09-11 10:53 AM
    I did miss it. Sorry but thanks �ọ̥ for the responses.

ok, np. I just didn't want you to think i ignored your post is all
    04-09-11 10:55 AM
    Anyone know where I would be able to find a Strawberry Shortcake skin?
    sorry i havent seen any around. do you have any images in mind? maybe we can create them if you post some images
    04-10-11 11:36 PM
    I have scoured these pages to no avail. Can somebody please tell me if ther's a white or pinkish cherry blossom flower skin anywhere?
    04-11-11 03:00 AM
    Just a few of my start orbs reedited to batteryex skins...hope they're ok.

wendybeee likes this.
    04-11-11 03:42 AM
    I have scoured these pages to no avail. Can somebody please tell me if ther's a white or pinkish cherry blossom flower skin anywhere?
    This always reminds me of a cherry blossom spring flower
    04-11-11 11:42 AM
    This always reminds me of a cherry blossom spring flower
    Exactly what I was looking for..Yay! Thanks so much Wendy!
    wendybeee likes this.
    04-11-11 12:28 PM
    Hi All, just wanted some advice if possible. Whenever I want to have my batteryex as one of the main icons on the homescreen it always shows up as a grey box with memory info on it but never the actual skin although on my menu page the skin shows up as does the mini icon. So im confused and cant work out wotz causing this! id very much appreciate some of your opinions please. Also thank you all so much for the amazing skins!
    04-11-11 01:26 PM
    Hi All, just wanted some advice if possible. Whenever I want to have my batteryex as one of the main icons on the homescreen it always shows up as a grey box with memory info on it but never the actual skin although on my menu page the skin shows up as does the mini icon. So im confused and cant work out wotz causing this! id very much appreciate some of your opinions please. Also thank you all so much for the amazing skins!
    N3..
    What you are seeing is the memory ex icon. Which you can have to show on homescreen or not.
    For the battery ex skin, go to the menu>display and make sure you have enabled show battery status on homescreen and enable Update Application Icon.
    Then go in to your menu for skins, and pick the one you want, and it should show up...
    Hope this helps!
    N3ttl3s likes this.
    04-11-11 01:42 PM
    I have a skin made by Songbird a long time ago called Sakuras. Those are the Japanese cherry blossoms. I have it on my phone. If Songbird can't find it for you, I will be glad to put it into a dropbox for you. Please let me know, ok?
    groove69 likes this.
    04-11-11 02:59 PM
    I have a skin made by Songbird a long time ago called Sakuras. Those are the Japanese cherry blossoms. I have it on my phone. If Songbird can't find it for you, I will be glad to put it into a dropbox for you. Please let me know, ok?

Oh Jaydee I think Sakuras is on ThemesInMotion
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-11-11 03:10 PM
    Hi Jaydee, I would really appreciate it thanks. (Have an unhealthy obsession for sakuras)
    04-11-11 09:08 PM
    Hi Jaydee, I would really appreciate it thanks. (Have an unhealthy obsession for sakuras)
    OK!! Now Wendy says the sakuras are at Themes In Motion but I don't see them there. maybe we can get some help in locating it at the site. If not, when I get home from work, I will load the files into a dropbox for you!
    groove69 likes this.
    04-12-11 06:30 AM
    Try this link from your bb : sakuras

OR....here's the zip if that's easier

Hope this helps
    04-12-11 07:38 AM
    Charging/Discharging
    wendybeee and jules966 like this.
    04-12-11 03:21 PM
    Charging/Discharging
    This is so cute. May I request a similar battery skin but for a bb bold with my name Jenny on it? Thanks
    04-12-11 04:24 PM
    This is so cute. May I request a similar battery skin but for a bb bold with my name Jenny on it? Thanks

If you have a picture of your own device that you would like me to work on please post as an attachment. The above torch is actually her own BB, like the one I did for Ria. If not then sure I'll find a nice 9650 Picture and put your name on it.
    Last edited by mkye86; 04-12-11 at 05:09 PM.
    04-12-11 05:06 PM
    If you have a picture of your own device that you would like me to work on please post as an attachment. The above torch is actually her own BB, like the one I did for Ria. If not then sure I'll find a nice 9650 Picture and put your name on it.
    I don't have a picture of my bb. Sorry. I would like the hk bow that you used for wendy's torch battery skin. If it is okay with her please use the same wp image for the bb skin for my bb. Thanks again
    04-12-11 05:24 PM
    I don't have a picture of my bb. Sorry. I would like the hk bow that you used for wendy's torch battery skin. If it is okay with her please use the same wp image for the bb skin for my bb. Thanks again
    Hmm thats an actual photograph of how her berry looks WP and everything. All I added was the Wendy and scaled it down to make it into a skin..

I'll see what I can scrounge up..
    Jennifer72 likes this.
    04-12-11 06:12 PM
    Charging/Discharging
    Omgeeee mkye86 this is sooo cool !!! Thank you sooo much for making this for me...I loveee it *hugs*
    And thanks for your time and talent !!!

I can supply the wallpaper if you need to scale it down for Jennifer72

And....Ta Da...How cool is this....hehe !

Last edited by wendyb5724; 04-12-11 at 07:45 PM.
    04-12-11 06:34 PM
5,330 ... 140141142143144 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD