Yeah I've done the weather slot thing on themes that have one,but I've seen some people where their battex icon is on the screen but not in a weather slot.

I assume it's something fairly new as I haven't seen it often. *shrugs*
    glitterstars does this, puts extra slot on main screen that I use for battex icon her themes are for bold 9700 but she has ported some of them for 85xx phones . you shouldgo to hersite and check it out for that devise She was going to do her premium slippery theme for the 85xx also I attached ss of one her themes that I use often

Just another theme blog
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-25-11 11:14 AM
    Ok so how are people getting their battery ex icons on their main screen,not just in the notification icon area?
    Al3azim makes themes with TWO ocd slots; one for weather and one for BatteryEx.

Try his Deuce, Around, Sidebar or Dark Trilogy themes. They are all FREE and all have TWO SLOTS!!!

Go to the themes forums to search
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-25-11 11:44 AM
    glitterstars does this, puts extra slot on main screen that I use for battex icon her themes are for bold 9700 but she has ported some of them for 85xx phones . you shouldgo to hersite and check it out for that devise She was going to do her premium slippery theme for the 85xx also I attached ss of one her themes that I use often

Just another theme blog
    ty for the info brewer and I will check back with glitterstars site from time to time to see if she converted any 2 slot themes to work with my 8530
    03-25-11 06:35 PM
    Al3azim makes themes with TWO ocd slots; one for weather and one for BatteryEx.

Try his Deuce, Around, Sidebar or Dark Trilogy themes. They are all FREE and all have TWO SLOTS!!!

Go to the themes forums to search
    ty jaydee I will check them out
    03-25-11 06:36 PM

Just another theme blog
    what is the birthday cake icon in your screenie hun? TIA
    03-25-11 07:01 PM
    what is the birthday cake icon in your screenie hun? TIA
    hi ria it is a target date app icon for a count down date for my sisters birthday that is coming up. That is how many days(3) left til her birthday. it is a paid app i picked for 99 cents. It was on sale at the time
    ria__x likes this.
    03-25-11 08:21 PM
    Just checked out the app and it's on sale for $0.99 in case anyone wanted to get it.
    Bren S. and ria__x like this.
    03-25-11 11:06 PM
    ty evil.bunny I just ordered it
    03-25-11 11:18 PM
    My batteryex menu doesn't look like that on my torch. It doesn't have tabs..what's up with that?
    03-26-11 09:41 AM
    Thanks for all these Great skins. I would like to put in a request for a Grateful Dead skin please. Something simple. Thanks!
    03-27-11 01:35 PM
    Does anyone have the battex skin zip that I used in this screenshot that they can share with me ?

I had this one and also the one that changed to different colours as it discharged.
    My media card corrupted and I found 'most' of my skins but I feel lost without both of these because I use HK walls so often

TIA

03-27-11 01:39 PM
    the nonsense series comes in a variety of colors and both in horizontal and vertical views. this was BlastTyrant's idea and we worked on creating them, hope you like these

these are awesome

thanks
    03-27-11 03:26 PM
    Does anyone have the battex skin zip that I used in this screenshot that they can share with me ?

I had this one and also the one that changed to different colours as it discharged.
    My media card corrupted and I found 'most' of my skins but I feel lost without both of these because I use HK walls so often

TIA

I think this is one of them your looking for!
    Last edited by brewersc; 03-27-11 at 04:46 PM.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-27-11 04:43 PM

TIA

Bren, may I make a suggestion if you wouldn't mind, and for anyone else as well.

I make folders and keep them on my home screen of my pc or laptop. they are labeled, "batex skins", "fonts", "pictures/wps" and "bw sets" Each time I save a zip file to my desktop and add it to my berry, i then drag and drop it into its labeled folder. this way if anything was to every happen to my sd card, i have all my sets within folders and i would just need to copy everything back over to the card. I also do this with my pix and wp's i save as well i know it sounds crazy lol. but i want to save all my stuff safely!

nuangel2 likes this.
    03-27-11 06:29 PM
    Bren, may I make a suggestion if you wouldn't mind, and for anyone else as well.

I make folders and keep them on my home screen of my pc or laptop. they are labeled, "batex skins", "fonts", "pictures/wps" and "bw sets" Each time I save a zip file to my desktop and add it to my berry, i then drag and drop it into its labeled folder. this way if anything was to every happen to my sd card, i have all my sets within folders and i would just need to copy everything back over to the card. I also do this with my pix and wp's i save as well i know it sounds crazy lol. but i want to save all my stuff safely!
    Thanks pink but thus far I haven't lost anything. *knock on wood*

I already have a folder on my computer that is for all my blackberry stuff....battex icons,bw icons,wallpapers etc. So I always put them in there after I load them onto my berry. Just makes me feel a bit more secure...although I suppose if my computer blew up I'd be at a loss so maybe I should think about one of those memory sticks or something.
    03-27-11 06:44 PM

Thanks for the suggestion Pink and not crazy at all
    Actually I do the same thing also. BUT...in my case in November my old laptop died and I lost everything and the only zips I had were the one's in old emails and newer one's that I saved on my new laptop. Then last week I got a new Torch and my media card from my 9700 was partially corrupted so I decided to start all over with a new and larger media card so unfortunetely some of the older zips that I loved were only on that dead laptop and I had no way to get them back
    03-27-11 06:49 PM
    I think this is one of them your looking for!
    Thank you sooo much Cathy
    This was one of the older zips that was on my laptop that blew up
    03-27-11 06:52 PM
    Thanks pink but thus far I haven't lost anything. *knock on wood*

I already have a folder on my computer that is for all my blackberry stuff....battex icons,bw icons,wallpapers etc. So I always put them in there after I load them onto my berry. Just makes me feel a bit more secure...although I suppose if my computer blew up I'd be at a loss so maybe I should think about one of those memory sticks or something.
    ok great! And yes, I'd be in the same boat as you if something hap'd to my laptop as well. Time to consider a flash stick or something like that, is good idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 06:57 PM
    omg Wendy, I'd be crushed if that hap'd to me. Bren had a good idea for an external flash stick-im now seriously considering that just to throw my berry stuff onto. I'm sorry to hear you had such issues with all of that you never realize how much stuff you actually had saved until god forbid, something happens!

03-27-11 07:06 PM
    omg Wendy, I'd be crushed if that hap'd to me. Bren had a good idea for an external flash stick-im now seriously considering that just to throw my berry stuff onto. I'm sorry to hear you had such issues with all of that you never realize how much stuff you actually had saved until god forbid, something happens!

It was devastating I was working on it and I started to smell something burning and I called my hubby and we shut it down immediately. After it cooled down he started it back up and hooked up an external hard drive and started copying the files but unfortunetely it didn't get to the BW sets folder and Battex zip folders before it basically popped and was totally dead. We took it to his pc repair shop but the guy said it was too old to waste any money on trying to 'maybe' fix it. At the time of course I had all the skins and sets that I loved on my 9700 so it didn't really bother me too much, until now and who would of thought my media card would get corrupted with lines going through wallpapers etc. So with the new media card when I had to try and get everything back from websites and blogs and friends etc. but I'm done now except for the odd skin. And yes thats an excellent idea that Bren has, or i'll just get my hubby to put everything his hard drive now that I have it all back
    03-27-11 07:31 PM
    omg wendy, I would seriously cry! But I'm glad to hear all ended well! we also have an external hard drive, but we need to get it going so I can utilize it for ALL the stuff on our comp & laptop, and I'll just do the mem stick for my berry stuff.

wendybeee likes this.
    03-27-11 07:37 PM
    Thank you sooo much Cathy
    This was one of the older zips that was on my laptop that blew up
    Sorry to hear about your laptop Wendy!
    glad to help and if you know of any others by name or can describe real well . I can go through my 4g flash drive and look for them. Be glad to help!!!
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-27-11 08:22 PM

TIA

What berry weather icon set are you using?

03-27-11 08:24 PM
    Sorry to hear about your laptop Wendy!
    glad to help and if you know of any others by name or can describe real well . I can go through my 4g flash drive and look for them. Be glad to help!!!

Aweee thanks Cathy I only realize what I'm missing when I go to use it and no longer have the zip
    If I come across anything I will let you know....Thanks
    03-28-11 12:12 PM
    What berry weather icon set are you using?

Hmmm...well that's an old screenie....but based on looking at it....maybe Davinci Pink or Sleek Pink is my guess.
    03-28-11 12:14 PM
5,330 ... 138139140141142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD