Is anyone having problems with the eScreen? I set mine to come up for Charging only but it only comes up for Standby (which I didn't select). I've rebooted a number of times. Now I'm going to delete the app and reinstall. Anybody have any better ideas? Thanks to all!
    YES, decided to test a set and now the eScreen shows up no matter what!!
    Tried resetting the phone, disable everything and nothing...must be the build...i am using version 2.0.110125 and maybe i need to upgrade......
    PossumPete likes this.
    03-21-11 10:35 AM
    ^ or downgrade! I'm using the same version. No change after I reinstalled.
    03-21-11 10:40 AM
    ^ or downgrade! I'm using the same version. No change after I reinstalled.
    Had some exceptions checked and now that are unchecked everything is back to normal. eScreen does not come up anymore when charging......
    03-21-11 11:09 AM
    Thank you songbird I took the aqua and the baby pink skins !!!
    03-21-11 12:25 PM
    it's part of the weather app, berryweather, you have the option to enable the temprature gauge in settings > homescreen/notification icon

xx
    Ohhh ok...thanks Ria
    ria__x likes this.
    03-21-11 02:54 PM
    One more of hummingbirds and flowers! lol......Enjoy...includes eScreen 360x480 for Curve and Bold , mem-top 32x32
    This is wonderful and I luv that it includes the escreen. ty
    03-21-11 03:03 PM
    hope these work out for you

perfect!!! thank you so much!! i loveee them! )
    03-21-11 03:22 PM
    1st file is the heart discharging and the "heart target" charging.

2nd file is the heart charging and discharging.
    I love it! My favorite color too.
    03-22-11 06:21 PM
    thoughout this entire thread, BeWeather also, you can always tell what holiday is coming next. just an observation for the day......... wait, what is the next holiday? is there a memorial day battex skin? wall? weather set? DAMN! on the hunt again............................................. ......
    03-23-11 12:44 PM
    Can someone make a butterfly skin that has the colors red and black in it?
    Last edited by Coffey123; 03-23-11 at 03:25 PM.
    03-23-11 03:17 PM
    thoughout this entire thread, BeWeather also, you can always tell what holiday is coming next. just an observation for the day......... wait, what is the next holiday? is there a memorial day battex skin? wall? weather set? DAMN! on the hunt again............................................. ......
    dude! am i totally quoting myself? i am. blast has a memorial/ july 4th skin. should have know ahead of time. look out......... WINNING!
    03-23-11 05:09 PM
    dude! am i totally quoting myself? i am. blast has a memorial/ july 4th skin. should have know ahead of time. look out......... WINNING!
    What about Easter?
    03-23-11 05:25 PM
    What about Easter?
    I'm LMAO'ing at JNM, and Jaydee, your gonna throw the poor guy off his rhythm he's got going planning ahead for 4th of July!!! LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 05:29 PM
    I know right? Easter! But we have flower skins everywhere and it looks a little to girlie for me tho! LoL!
    03-23-11 05:29 PM
    I know right? Easter! But we have flower skins everywhere and it looks a little to girlie for me tho! LoL!
    hey at least you'll be in touch with your feminine side! only real men wear pink JNM!

03-23-11 05:37 PM
    hey at least you'll be in touch with your feminine side! only real men wear pink JNM!

I know right!!!! My wife bought me some pink plaid polo swim trunks w/ matchn' pink shirt for our anniversary. Soon as I get that bronze tan rockn' it'll be great!!! Its only 80 degrees down here so........ Soon!
    03-23-11 05:43 PM
    I know right!!!! My wife bought me some pink plaid polo swim trunks w/ matchn' pink shirt for our anniversary. Soon as I get that bronze tan rockn' it'll be great!!! Its only 80 degrees down here so........ Soon!
    Aces!!!! Your wife has good taste!

03-23-11 05:49 PM
    Of course she has good taste she got ME!!!! WINNING!!!!!!
    03-23-11 06:00 PM
    Of course she has good taste she got ME!!!! WINNING!!!!!!
    LMAO!!! I knew you'd say something like that your a hoot! . And my hubby would say the same thing! LOL

03-23-11 06:06 PM
    Can someone make a butterfly skin that has the colors red and black in it?
    Here you go.....Hoping you like it.....
    Coffey123, Bren S. and puddin78 like this.
    03-23-11 06:23 PM
    and here is another one....using red and light blue borders when charging and yellow when discharging
    Coffey123 and Bren S. like this.
    03-23-11 06:53 PM
    Here you go.....Hoping you like it.....
    They both look great! Thanks
    03-23-11 07:10 PM
    Ok so how are people getting their battery ex icons on their main screen,not just in the notification icon area?
    03-24-11 10:20 PM
    For me Bren, I put it in the 'weather' slot. Depends on themes if they have that slot that allows it to showcase on the home screen (if it does, place your icon as the very first icon in the BB menu).
    03-24-11 10:26 PM
    For me Bren, I put it in the 'weather' slot. Depends on themes if they have that slot that allows it to showcase on the home screen (if it does, place your icon as the very first icon in the BB menu).
    Yeah I've done the weather slot thing on themes that have one,but I've seen some people where their battex icon is on the screen but not in a weather slot.

I assume it's something fairly new as I haven't seen it often. *shrugs*
    03-24-11 11:02 PM
5,330 ... 137138139140141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD