or just contact me since BA will be doing that anyway LOL

i'm gonna be working on the site today btw
    Whoa KC! You are working on the site today!! I grabbed a whole bunch from the animals & insects, shapes and will wait patiently until you get to the "girly" archive, lol....saving the best for last eh??

PS....please see my comment above on what I am possibly doing wrong when I zip these in the fact that all my charging and discharging skins are exactly the same....not sure quite what I am doing incorrectly!?!?!

Thanks again for all your hard work!!! Darn, this site needs WAAAAY more thank yous!!
    03-20-11 12:42 PM
    Oh, you are just sooo awesome! I love him!! And yes, it did make me giggle quite a bit!!!

I have one question for you and this is somewhat general as I am still quite new at the whole skin/zip think, lol.

I am not seeing much difference in the skins when I am charging and/or discharging. When I extract all the files should I save the "preview and m" files? Wondering if I am doing something wrong....and I just have to have all those adorable skins for my gecko dude!
    TJC70, are your referring to this particular set or all in general? Both discharge 64png (homescreen) and 32png (notification) are different as well as the charging 64png (homscreen) and the 32png (notification); the m.png is also different BUT the preview.png is the same as the discharging home screen icons on this particular set.
    TJC70 likes this.
    03-20-11 01:15 PM
    someone please give me a nice theme set
    Matrix, you requested a "nice theme set", please explain with more details what your request is...
    03-20-11 01:18 PM
    Discharging homescreen view below:

Charging homescreen view below:

03-20-11 01:29 PM
    Matrix, you requested a "nice theme set", please explain with more details what your request is...
    I just want some different style of battery icon than the default one, something really cool, similar to the stock one but a bit different, none of those teddy bears or animal icons please

thank you
    03-20-11 01:59 PM
    TJC70, are your referring to this particular set or all in general? Both discharge 64png (homescreen) and 32png (notification) are different as well as the charging 64png (homscreen) and the 32png (notification); the m.png is also different BUT the preview.png is the same as the discharging home screen icons on this particular set.
    Discharging homescreen view below:

Charging homescreen view below:

Ahhhh....this makes sense now to me! This goes for all the sets that I have gotten. For some reason I thought that whatever charging or discharging icon I saw when I extracted the zip file would be what would show as the notification icon. By notification icon I mean the little one that is on the top of the homescreen. That makes sense now! Thanks!!
    03-20-11 03:11 PM
    I just want some different style of battery icon than the default one, something really cool, similar to the stock one but a bit different, none of those teddy bears or animal icons please

thank you
    there's a lot of battery style looking icons done through this thread, it's a chore to go through them, but they're there. i'll see if i can post up some ones i did and ones as a collab with BlastTyrant
    03-20-11 03:15 PM
    Thanks curvedthumb for some reason I thought the little purple heart skin at the top of this screenshot was what actually changed during charge/discharge. Thanks for clarifying!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 03:18 PM
    Ok not to sound totally dumb but what is the thermometer looking icon I see in a lot of people's notification bars?

Thanks
    03-20-11 03:18 PM
    Ok not to sound totally dumb but what is the thermometer looking icon I see in a lot of people's notification bars?

Thanks
    it's part of the weather app, berryweather, you have the option to enable the temprature gauge in settings > homescreen/notification icon

xx
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-20-11 03:42 PM
    will be posting some battery style battex's. there's several different ones posted throughout this thread, but here's ones i thought you may like

here's an iphone-style battery that BlastTyrant and i did together
    03-20-11 04:01 PM
    the nonsense series comes in a variety of colors and both in horizontal and vertical views. this was BlastTyrant's idea and we worked on creating them, hope you like these

03-20-11 04:08 PM
    here's the vertical versions of the nonsense batteries
    03-20-11 04:15 PM
    TY for the nonsense horizontal Songbird & BT! I grabbed the pink and purple
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-20-11 at 04:46 PM.
    03-20-11 04:27 PM

thank you
    Ok Got one for you....kind of a different take with roman numerals.
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    03-20-11 04:40 PM

thank you
    heres the link to the regular batt icons on Themes In Motion

BattEx Skins > regular battery icons
    03-20-11 05:13 PM
    Oh, you are just sooo awesome! I love him!! And yes, it did make me giggle quite a bit!!!

I have one question for you and this is somewhat general as I am still quite new at the whole skin/zip think, lol.

I am not seeing much difference in the skins when I am charging and/or discharging. When I extract all the files should I save the "preview and m" files? Wondering if I am doing something wrong....and I just have to have all those adorable skins for my gecko dude!
    dont unzip the images. just put the zip file in the correct folder
    TJC70 likes this.
    03-20-11 05:16 PM
    all categories on the TIM Ex page are done besides the Halloween and NFL ones
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-20-11 05:18 PM
    dont unzip the images. just put the zip file in the correct folder
    Really? I don't have to extract all the files?? What about some of them that have MAC files on them? Will I be able to use those if I don't see them by extracting the files first?

That would be a great timesaver if I didn't have to do all that! Here I have been naming every folder by hand to match the zip folder name and dragging the contents from one file to another! No wonder it takes me so long!!
    03-20-11 05:41 PM
    Really? I don't have to extract all the files?? What about some of them that have MAC files on them? Will I be able to use those if I don't see them by extracting the files first?

That would be a great timesaver if I didn't have to do all that! Here I have been naming every folder by hand to match the zip folder name and dragging the contents from one file to another! No wonder it takes me so long!!
    if the zip file contains just the images then just put the zip in the correct folder. if the zip file contains a folder then you will need to unzip it then put the folder in the other folder.

i only zip the images when making skins to save time and i like it more
    TJC70 likes this.
    03-20-11 05:55 PM
    if the zip file contains just the images then just put the zip in the correct folder. if the zip file contains a folder then you will need to unzip it then put the folder in the other folder.

i only zip the images when making skins to save time and i like it more
    Ahhh, gotcha! I can see the difference now! And yes, it is much more efficient! Thanks again
    03-20-11 06:01 PM
    Loving the skins!!!
    Can someone please make an elephant skin? I saw one elephant skin going through the thread but it's more like a cartoon one. I was hoping for a more realistic looking one, possible from the side. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
    03-20-11 11:34 PM
    Loving the skins!!!
    Can someone please make an elephant skin? I saw one elephant skin going through the thread but it's more like a cartoon one. I was hoping for a more realistic looking one, possible from the side. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
    hope these work out for you
    03-21-11 07:52 AM
    Is anyone having problems with the eScreen? I set mine to come up for Charging only but it only comes up for Standby (which I didn't select). I've rebooted a number of times. Now I'm going to delete the app and reinstall. Anybody have any better ideas? Thanks to all!
    03-21-11 10:15 AM
    One more of hummingbirds and flowers! lol......Enjoy...includes eScreen 360x480 for Curve and Bold , mem-top 32x32
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 03-21-11 at 11:07 AM.
    03-21-11 10:33 AM
5,330 ... 136137138139140 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD