yes I remember, when I first started i would work on MS Paint, Recolor in MS Office Picture Manager, Convert to PNG files with transparent backgrounds using an online converter.. It would take me ages to create these skins. LOL

Now I only use paint.net.. I love it.. one day I will get my hands on photoshop and learn how to use that. Then i will really mean business.. LOL.. I created a design for JeeoSuite for their logo contest.

The tools I'm using limit my creativity. The image is not as clear or rich as I would like it to be. But they are not judging on quality only design so thats a good thing.. Let me know what yall think..
    Nice job on the logo

iaza.com is a nice easy free website for basic editing

GIMP is my favorite, also free. This is actually a program you download to your PC.
    03-15-11 04:31 PM
    Nice job on the logo

iaza.com is a nice easy free website for basic editing

GIMP is my favorite, also free. This is actually a program you download to your PC.
    Thanks, yeah paint.net is a software as well.. it allows you to work with layers and all that. I think its pretty comparable to gimp..
    03-15-11 04:33 PM
    1st file is "spank me" as the app icon and the beer mug as the notification icon while charging and discharging.

2nd file is the rainbow pot of gold charging and discharging.

3rd file is the clover wine glass charging and discharging.

4th file is the beer mug charging and discharging.

5th file is the rainbow pot of gold discharging and the green wine glass charging(no clover).

Last edited by LuJuCa; 03-15-11 at 06:26 PM.
    03-15-11 05:22 PM
    Hope This works for you..
    Aww thank u so much! It's exactly what i was looking 4! Gr8 job. Yay!
    03-15-11 11:29 PM

Discharging/Charging/MemEx
    03-16-11 05:26 PM
    Umm, 3 days gone by without a post? Where is everyone at? Berry Weather thread?

Well then, here are a couple of skins to add to your collection....something for all the flowers lovers and bird enthusiasts.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 03-19-11 at 09:05 AM.
    03-19-11 09:02 AM
    TYvm for these CurvedThumb! I love hunmmingbirds and the bee is just too cute!
    03-19-11 09:11 AM
    and found some interesting bug icons and why not.....I love bugs, a signal that spring is coming! (mosquitoes, flies and wasps excluded)

A Praying Mantis, a Dragonfly, a real four legged or six legged Ladybug and a very mad Bee (don't like the latter either)

Will go well with all transparent banner themes.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 03-19-11 at 09:37 AM.
    03-19-11 09:34 AM
    I could not get the MemEx notifcation Icon to skin either.. Maybe I will email the developer to see what's up..

Not trying to Out-Do Curved Thumb on this one.. Just wanted to create my version of this since I'm sporting DrkApprentice XOOM HoneyComb Theme.. Which I Love!

I love that theme too!

Great job on those skins!
    curvedthumb and mkye86 like this.
    03-19-11 10:29 AM
    and found some interesting bug icons and why not.....I love bugs, a signal that spring is coming! (mosquitoes, flies and wasps excluded)

A Praying Mantis, a Dragonfly, a real four legged or six legged Ladybug and a very mad Bee (don't like the latter either)

Will go well with all transparent banner themes.....
    awwww! the praying mantis is adorable!!!! TYvm for these CurvedThumb!

edit: I just took a quick peek at the icons in the set, and that angry bee is too CUTE as well!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-19-11 at 11:02 AM.
    curvedthumb likes this.
    03-19-11 10:59 AM
    Coolaid set is ready below...drink up 'cause it comes in different "flavors"
    I love it!! Thanks so much!!!
    03-19-11 03:48 PM
    I don't know what we would do with out you curvedthumb, thank you so much.
    03-19-11 05:37 PM
    Ok, I have gone through all 228 pages and haven't seen anything with the little geico gecko....I just love him Can someone try this?? TIA
    03-19-11 06:33 PM
    I need some help downloading BatteryEx skins off of Themes In Motion.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I click on a skin I want I just get a larger blurry image. What am I missing???

TIA for your help
    03-19-11 06:40 PM

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I click on a skin I want I just get a larger blurry image. What am I missing???

TIA for your help
    TJ something happened with their site a while back and they had to rebuild it. If you click on a bat ex skin and theres no dwld link, then they havent gotten around to putting that one back yet. (or any others that may be missing the drop box link)
    03-19-11 06:44 PM
    TJ something happened with their site a while back and they had to rebuild it. If you click on a bat ex skin and theres no dwld link, then they havent gotten around to putting that one back yet. (or any others that may be missing the drop box link)
    Thanks Pink!! I'll cross my fingers they get them back soon
    03-19-11 07:44 PM

TIA for your help
    TJ, if you want something that TIM doesn't have ready yet, just PM BA_Hamilton and see if he can help you. Also, Songbird has a good handle on most of the icons too. So if you post here asking for help or PM one of them, they'll get it to you. Or ask me...lol I have a whole card full!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    03-19-11 10:07 PM
    Ok, I have gone through all 228 pages and haven't seen anything with the little geico gecko....I just love him Can someone try this?? TIA
    Here it is ...had a bit of fun making it!! and actually, you will get a laugh.....

Enjoy
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 03-20-11 at 12:06 AM.
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    03-19-11 11:21 PM
    and one more...lady bug and an ant.......
    Chrysalis1156 and essex2start like this.
    03-19-11 11:34 PM
    Wow I finally made it through all the posts in this thread lol

I picked up lots of skins.

Thanks to all the talented people who took the time to make these.
    03-20-11 03:24 AM
    TJ, if you want something that TIM doesn't have ready yet, just PM BA_Hamilton and see if he can help you. Also, Songbird has a good handle on most of the icons too. So if you post here asking for help or PM one of them, they'll get it to you. Or ask me...lol I have a whole card full!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    or just contact me since BA will be doing that anyway LOL

i'm gonna be working on the site today btw
    03-20-11 08:35 AM
    Here it is ...had a bit of fun making it!! and actually, you will get a laugh.....

Enjoy
    Oh, you are just sooo awesome! I love him!! And yes, it did make me giggle quite a bit!!!

I have one question for you and this is somewhat general as I am still quite new at the whole skin/zip think, lol.

I am not seeing much difference in the skins when I am charging and/or discharging. When I extract all the files should I save the "preview and m" files? Wondering if I am doing something wrong....and I just have to have all those adorable skins for my gecko dude!
    03-20-11 11:50 AM
    or just contact me since BA will be doing that anyway LOL

i'm gonna be working on the site today btw
    SWEET!! I will gather some of them that I really want along with which folder they are in on the site and PM ya! This makes me happy

Jaydee...I will do the same for you....I know you have tons of them and they are my new obsession....something I didn't give up for Lent!!
    03-20-11 11:52 AM
    someone please give me a nice theme set
    03-20-11 11:59 AM
    someone please give me a nice theme set
    i would but i am on the search too, help us!
    03-20-11 12:40 PM
5,330 ... 135136137138139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD