Not only a wallpaper master but a battex master as well!

Thank youuuuu LuJuCa!
    LuJuCa likes this.
    03-13-11 12:13 PM
    I would like to ask our talented battex skin designers if any1 could make me a cute alarm clock battex skin. The 1 w/ the thingie on the top of it that the hand hits right and left when the alarm goes off. Maybe in pink(ish) or baby blue TIA
    03-13-11 07:34 PM
    thanks LuJuCa for all the great batterex icons!!!!
    You are welcome Cathy

TY LuJuCa for the great BattEx skins!
    Happy to do it!

Not only a wallpaper master but a battex master as well!

Thank youuuuu LuJuCa!
    Nice of you to say Benny......Thanks!!
    03-14-11 11:53 AM
    Same image charging and discharging....
    bbcicamica likes this.
    03-14-11 05:07 PM
    1st file is the heart charging and discharging

2nd file is the flower discharging and the heart charging
    03-14-11 05:17 PM
    Same image charging and discharging.....
    03-14-11 05:20 PM
    1st heart discharging....2nd heart charging
    puddin78 and hamsterwheel like this.
    03-14-11 05:23 PM
    1st file is the peace sign charging and discharging

2nd file is the cross charging and discharging

3rd file is the peace sign discharging and the cross charging

4th file is the cross discharging and the peace sign charging

5th file is the peace sign as the app icon and the cross as the notification icon while charging and discharging

6th file is the cross as the app icon and the peace sign as the notification icon while charging and discharging
    03-14-11 05:34 PM

Thanks for the new skins Lujuca and especially the pink flower....seems I'm always looking for one
    03-14-11 05:35 PM
    Thanks for the new skins Lujuca and especially the pink flower....seems I'm always looking for one
    You're welcome Wendy
    03-14-11 05:37 PM

tyvm for these LuJuCa! the pink daisy is sooooo pretty!!
    03-14-11 05:37 PM
    I would like to ask our talented battex skin designers if any1 could make me a cute alarm clock battex skin. The 1 w/ the thingie on the top of it that the hand hits right and left when the alarm goes off. Maybe in pink(ish) or baby blue TIA

Hope This works for you..
    puddin78, bbcicamica and Coffey123 like this.
    03-14-11 05:57 PM
    Hope This works for you..
    Nice
    03-14-11 06:07 PM
    Woohoo! Those are some sexy lips!
    03-14-11 06:11 PM
    Does anybody know how to skin the MemEx Notification Icon in the latest update? (The one that shows in the notification bar)

TIA
    03-15-11 12:48 PM
    Does anybody know how to skin the MemEx Notification Icon in the latest update? (The one that shows in the notification bar)

TIA
    mkye, if i understand what your asking, you want the mem ex icon to be the same skin as the battex correct? all you need to do is copy the preview icon and name the copy "m" (without the quotes of course) and add it into the same file.

the only reason i know this, is Jaydee posted it somewhere and the skins i dwld, if they don't have it to match, i add it in

I hope this is what you were looking for!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-15-11 at 01:04 PM.
    03-15-11 12:53 PM
    Nice

Thanks Lujuca, your work is always appreciated. You always seem to liven up the thread when its kind of slow.
    LuJuCa likes this.
    03-15-11 12:54 PM

EDIT; i was just loading these up and really LOVE that you also included the mem ex icon!!! i was thrilled! i usually "edit" all the folders when I add on to my collection and put in an "m" for the mem ex icon, and now i don't have to!
    mkye, if i understand what your asking, you want the mem ex icon to be the same skin as the battex correct? all you need to do is name the preview icon "m" (without the quotes of course)

the only reason i know this, is Jaydee posted it somewhere and the skins i dwld, if they don't have it to match, i add it in

I hope this is what you were looking for!
    No thats not it. You actually thanked me in the past for that . I'm one of the few that skins the MemEx icons on every set..

The latest update to Battex allows you to put the MemEx icon in you notification area the same way you would the BattEx Icon.. When skinning MemEx. "m." will only skin the actual Icon.. But the Notification Icon will still just show the Chip.. I would like to know how to skin that..

Like So:

dcburke789 and legund like this.
    03-15-11 01:11 PM
    No thats not it. You actually thanked me in the past for that . I'm one of the few that skins the MemEx icons on every set..

The latest update to Battex allows you to put the MemEx icon in you notification area the same way you would the BattEx Icon.. When skinning MemEx. "m." will only skin the actual Icon.. But the Notification Icon will still just show the Chip.. I would like to know how to skin that..

Like So:

ohhhh oops! Sorry! Idk how to do that, lol.
    and My memory isn't that great either! LOL I had forgotten about that post with your set!

Ok, sorry Mkye, and here I was thinking I was helping out, lol!
    I'm sure someone will be able to help you with what you need there
    03-15-11 01:20 PM
    ohhhh oops! Sorry! Idk how to do that, lol.
    and My memory isn't that great either! LOL I had forgotten about that post with your set!

Ok, sorry Mkye, and here I was thinking I was helping out, lol!
    I'm sure someone will be able to help you with what you need there
    its all good
    03-15-11 01:35 PM
    got it... "mem_top."

There seems to be a few others as well.

"temp." and "time." I'll play with them now and see what I get.. Yay
    03-15-11 01:41 PM
    its all good
    according to the skin manual, it has to be named mem_top.png and it has to be 22x22

however, i've tried and no luck of showing so i don't know what I may have done wrong. Give it a shot maybe and let me know if it works?
    03-15-11 01:49 PM
    Thanks Lujuca, your work is always appreciated. You always seem to liven up the thread when its kind of slow.
    I admire your work. I had to delete my image manipulation programs from my PC, long story, so all I can work with are basic icons and simple recolors. I hope to have my programs back soon.
    mkye86 likes this.
    03-15-11 03:48 PM
    I admire your work. I had to delete my image manipulation programs from my PC, long story, so all I can work with are basic icons and simple recolors. I hope to have my programs back soon.

yes I remember, when I first started i would work on MS Paint, Recolor in MS Office Picture Manager, Convert to PNG files with transparent backgrounds using an online converter.. It would take me ages to create these skins. LOL

Now I only use paint.net.. I love it.. one day I will get my hands on photoshop and learn how to use that. Then i will really mean business.. LOL.. I created a design for JeeoSuite for their logo contest.

The tools I'm using limit my creativity. The image is not as clear or rich as I would like it to be. But they are not judging on quality only design so thats a good thing.. Let me know what yall think..
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-15-11 04:20 PM
    I could not get the MemEx notifcation Icon to skin either.. Maybe I will email the developer to see what's up..

Not trying to Out-Do Curved Thumb on this one.. Just wanted to create my version of this since I'm sporting DrkApprentice XOOM HoneyComb Theme.. Which I Love!
    03-15-11 04:26 PM
5,330 ... 134135136137138 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD