hi ,could someone make a icons set out of this attached pic, that would be lovely! Thanks!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-01-11 04:37 PM
    hi ,could someone make a icons set out of this attached pic, that would be lovely! Thanks!!!

here you go..hard to see the icon when youre on the homepage but hope its ok

discharging/charging
    03-01-11 10:59 PM

discharging/charging
    thanks Michelle, it works just fine and looks great on my phone!!!
    03-02-11 08:23 AM
    TY for the idea! the icon is adorable!

discharging/charging
    TYvm for these M3ch3ll!
    03-02-11 01:21 PM
    Here you go ladies.

Last edited by mkye86; 03-02-11 at 03:44 PM.
    03-02-11 03:41 PM
    Here you go ladies.

TYvm mkye! they are very springy and cute!

EDIT; i was just loading these up and really LOVE that you also included the mem ex icon!!! i was thrilled! i usually "edit" all the folders when I add on to my collection and put in an "m" for the mem ex icon, and now i don't have to!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-02-11 at 06:18 PM.
    Ms. Pri730 likes this.
    03-02-11 03:45 PM
    Here you go ladies.

Thanks soooo much for these mkye !! I'm all out of 'thanks' for today but i will come back and give you yours
    Hey there should be a 'top thanker' I'd be right up there
    03-02-11 06:09 PM
    Something different for all............Angry Birds!
    In case you are fan.....
    03-02-11 11:23 PM
    and one more for the evening...a simple flower different colors and when charging each flower has 4 bumble bees ready to land......
    03-02-11 11:51 PM
    Something different for all............Angry Birds!
    In case you are fan.....
    what a grumpy bird! LOL! it is very cute though, but I've never played the game!
    and one more for the evening...a simple flower different colors and when charging each flower has 4 bumble bees ready to land......
    TYVM for this! Absolutely adorable!
    03-03-11 08:47 AM
    I had an idea for a skin, but since I can't make it, I thought I'd throw it out here. If anyone is a fan of the series Doctor Who you'd be familiar with the Doctor's ship, the TARDIS. Anyhow, I was thinking that it would make a cool BattEx skin. So, like I said I thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for all the aweswome and hard work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 09:51 AM
    I had an idea for a skin, but since I can't make it, I thought I'd throw it out here. If anyone is a fan of the series Doctor Who you'd be familiar with the Doctor's ship, the TARDIS. Anyhow, I was thinking that it would make a cool BattEx skin. So, like I said I thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for all the aweswome and hard work!

Is this what you have in mind?? I can have it ready to "take off" by Midnight tonite......
    islandfever2009 likes this.
    03-03-11 12:36 PM
    Is this what you have in mind?? I can have it ready to "take off" by Midnight tonite......
    I was trying to think of what would be a good charging icon, and then it hit me. How about a Dalek?

Curvedthumb: That looks awesome, man!
    Last edited by islandfever2009; 03-03-11 at 03:01 PM.
    03-03-11 02:55 PM
    I was trying to think of what would be a good charging icon, and then it hit me. How about a Dalek?

Curvedthumb: That looks awesome, man!
    Is this ok? Never seen a Dr Who show so I need help!!
    03-03-11 08:37 PM
    i'm not keen on doctor who but fiance loves it and so does england so i know more about it then i should. lol!

this is the famous tardis, would be good as a batt ex skin resized

and a dalak is this:

there we go now you have choice!
    03-04-11 04:27 AM
    i'm not keen on doctor who but fiance loves it and so does england so i know more about it then i should. lol!

and a dalak is this:

Boy was I way off......will get a set by this evening.....anyone else feel free to make a set using these files.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 03-04-11 at 09:48 PM.
    03-04-11 08:23 AM
    i would make a set but i kinda not got that figured out yet :/ lol!
    03-04-11 09:02 AM

and a dalak is this:

That's more what I had mind. I agree, those would make awesome batex skins resized. Maybe have a small spark or something on the Dalek's probe thing.

03-04-11 02:13 PM
    Not sure about yall. But I'm pretty Excited for this thing to come out.
    bbcicamica and hunoosh like this.
    03-04-11 03:05 PM
    I decided to take you up on your offer. I would like to request a WP.

I want you to make one for my GF. Only she has a Motorola Cliq not sure what her screen res is..

There was this one you had with some paper hearts on some clothes pins that said I Love Riley. I would like to request that one, Instead of Riley I would like it to say Marley.

Thanks

In the Mean Time Check Out What I made.

I was a little bored and I thougt your pic was cool
    ria__x likes this.
    03-04-11 05:52 PM
    I decided to take you up on your offer. I would like to request a WP.

I want you to make one for my GF. Only she has a Motorola Cliq not sure what her screen res is..

There was this one you had with some paper hearts on some clothes pins that said I Love Riley. I would like to request that one, Instead of Riley I would like it to say Marley.

Thanks

In the Mean Time Check Out What I made.

I was a little bored and I thougt your pic was cool
    AWW THAT IS SOOO SWEET THANKYOU SO MUCH! :d:d PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE! OF COURSE I WILL MAKE THAT WALLIE FOR YOU. WOULD YOU LIKE ANY SPECIFIC COLOURS? (SPEAKING IN CAPS AS I AM WORKING LOL)
    03-04-11 06:11 PM
    AWW THAT IS SOOO SWEET THANKYOU SO MUCH! :d:d PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE! OF COURSE I WILL MAKE THAT WALLIE FOR YOU. WOULD YOU LIKE ANY SPECIFIC COLOURS? (SPEAKING IN CAPS AS I AM WORKING LOL)

Lol the original colors are fine
    03-04-11 06:43 PM
    OK here it is Dr Who Batt EX set using the icons posted.

Enjoy.
    03-04-11 09:46 PM

and a dalak is this:

Ria: The only people that I can talk about Dr Who around here is my fellow geeks and the one British lady at my work. I've been hooked since public television used to show old reruns at midnight on Saturdays.

Curvedthumb: That's just awesome work man! Thanks so much! I appreciate the hard work! Thanks!

curvedthumb likes this.
    03-04-11 11:28 PM
    would someone please make me a batteryex skin with the attached icon.Thanks would really appreciate it!!
    03-05-11 05:55 PM
5,330 ... 131132133134135 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD