YAY curvedthumb !!! We needed a few new one's and flowers are always wonderful !!! Thank you
    02-23-11 07:25 AM
    YAY curvedthumb !!! We needed a few new one's and flowers are always wonderful !!! Thank you
    Awesome response from all the ladies!! Thank you!!! I love flowers as well as little insects but will stick to flowers for now....will continue and post another set tonight and every night this week......and if you find a nice flower or two or three post them here and I will make a set for all...Let's keep the thread alive and full of colors!! Can't stand the "colors" of Winter anymore.....
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-23-11 09:24 AM
    Here is a white flowers set...tulipacea and snowelianta..

Tulipacea charging
    Snowelianta discharging
    02-23-11 09:42 AM
    These are very nice too
    curvedthumb likes this.
    02-23-11 09:44 AM
    These are very nice too
    Thank you!
    02-23-11 09:47 AM
    Here is a white flowers set...tulipacea and snowelianta..

Tulipacea charging
    Snowelianta discharging
    thank you curvedthumb for the flower sets they are lovely. Glad to see some one resuscitate the batteryex thread!!!!!!
    02-23-11 10:31 AM
    Awesome response from all the ladies!! Thank you!!! I love flowers as well as little insects but will stick to flowers for now....will continue and post another set tonight and every night this week......and if you find a nice flower or two or three post them here and I will make a set for all...Let's keep the thread alive and full of colors!! Can't stand the "colors" of Winter anymore.....
    Could you do some blue flowers? I know they are not found in nature a lot but i really would like some to match wallpaper I have. I have so many seascapes and water scenes...blue ones would be awesome!!!

Thank you for the flowers! They brighten our days!!!
    02-23-11 10:48 AM
    TYVM for the flowers! I'm sick of snow and winter too!

Do you also think you may be able to do the darkest purple almost black looking tulips as well? What ever you can do will be great (even if you cant do these), thanks!
    02-23-11 10:59 AM
    TY, Curved Thumb! Ran out of thanks clicks!
    02-23-11 12:27 PM
    I ran out of Thank you clicks too.

So, Thank You!

Edit: Got my clicks back this evening. Got some out to you.
    Last edited by essex2start; 02-24-11 at 12:47 AM. Reason: getting those thank you clicks out
    02-23-11 02:27 PM
    Yes, to all requests....blue and dark purple.....let's do this, posted below are flowers that you can pick the ones you would like as: Preview, charging, discharging, notifications for charging and discharging, pick 5 and what color you want to see changed and I will work on them until i get them perfect.....First come First served......
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 02-26-11 at 11:28 PM.
    02-23-11 11:35 PM
    Yes, to all requests....blue and dark purple.....let's do this, posted below are flowers that you can pick the ones you would like as: Preview, charging, discharging, notifications for charging and discharging, pick 5 and what color you want to see changed and I will work on them until i get them perfect.....First come First served......
    I wish I knew what to tell you. But I am still learning how to unzip as it is. I have no idea which would be which, but I trust everyone's else to pick something pretty.

I do like flowers 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9. 3 is my favorite though. Purple is always a good color.
    Last edited by essex2start; 02-24-11 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Thought of something to say
    02-24-11 12:51 AM
    There seems to be an issue with BatteryEX versions 1.6 and 1.7 and skins. Make sure you have version 1.8 or higher free or paid if you cannot get skins to show.

If you do upgrade or want to upgrade do a backup first using BBSAK or similar so you can go back if skins do not work or download the zip from the bottom of this post and install via PC or follow the link for OTA that BlastTyrant found. Not in English but scoll down to the link for 1.5

BatteryEx OTA

For those having trouble adding Icons this may help. First open up your Media Folder in Windows:

Double Click to Open your Blackberry Folder (Your memory Card):

Locate the m4dev Folder and Open that:

Create a 'Skins' Folder inside the m4dev folder and Open that:

Name a New Folder 'BatteryEx' and Open that:

Place all your unziped skin folders in this folder. Note: Make sure you do not have a folder within a folder for each Icon set.

Go to the application scroll to the Skin Tab and chose your skin:

So many thanks to you for this! I wanted to bring it forward as I see more and more people getting interested in BatteryEx all the time (including myself).

This is an excellent reference for those who don't deal with zip files (like myself....never zipped/unzipped a file in my life) plus I had no idea if I was to right click on the image in these posts or right click on the .zip or what.

Again, thank you for the illustrations.....seeing those made more sense since the whole lingo was foreign to me (and probably others...at least hoping not just me, lol)!!

Great work!!
    essex2start likes this.
    02-24-11 04:58 AM
    hi cat. Ok, i havent gone to the site yet either. BUT if your on your laptop saving the zip files to your desktop on the computer i can give you direction for that.

1) in this thread, click on the zip file. "save" it should prompt for it to go to 'desktop'
    2) when your done dwlding all the zips you want from this thread, USB your berry to your computer/laptop.
    If your on os6, the prompt on the screen you want for your berry is "usb drive" if your still on OS5, the prompt you want is "yes" to mass storage mode. set your usb'd bb aside.
    4) go to "my computer" on your desk/laptop.
    5) click into that, and find your media card for your berry. it will be "removable disk etc"click into that.
    6) from here you will click into-blackberry>m4dev>skins>Battery Ex.
    now if you have some skins you will see their folders. if not then it will be empty.
    7) from here, you will click on "new folder" and name it. so if the skins are a "bb logo" you can name the folder BB Logo. Once you see that folder there, you will now go to the zip file on your desktop and open it. keep clicking it open till you see a list of "charging oo, charging 20" etc.
    8) your going to click once on the first item and highlight it blue. then, use your left shift key and the down arrow to highlight then all blue.
    9) once highlighted, you will go onto the blue area, left click and HOLD while dragging it on top of the new folder BB Logo you created and you will see a plus sign with the number of images saying "copy to bb logo" let it go on that folder and a box will open up saying "copying.... to...."

Once your done transferring all your files, dont forget to "safely remove hardware/eject" and disconnect your bb. then you can go into the BatteryEx app and scroll to skins and see your choices!

I hope i put this easy enough to understand without confusing anyone.

Another great post on working with the zip files! Thanks genius Pink!! hehehehe
    essex2start likes this.
    02-24-11 05:03 AM
    these are all very pretty curvedthumb!

Well, how about this suggestion - Jaydee asked for blue right before I asked for the dark purple. So how about we do the Blue to show when charged on the homescreen and then go to dark purple as it discharges! Then to me, whatever you set up in between for 'charging stage' is fine with me. And everyone can be happy

02-24-11 07:18 AM
    these are all very pretty curvedthumb!

Well, how about this suggestion - Jaydee asked for blue right before I asked for the dark purple. So how about we do the Blue to show when charged on the homescreen and then go to dark purple as it discharges! Then to me, whatever you set up in between for 'charging stage' is fine with me. And everyone can be happy
    That sounds nice. Blue to start and discharge to purple!
    recharge...white?
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-24-11 at 07:50 AM.
    02-24-11 07:39 AM
    That sounds nice. Blue to start and discharge to purple!
    recharge...white?
    sounds good to me. I think we have a deal!
    02-24-11 08:07 AM
    OK Here is a set with notifications in purple for both....Home screen changes color and includes blue and purple plus yellow, green and red when empty Using flowers 1,2,5 and 6
    Hope you like it......
    02-24-11 08:41 AM
    OK Here is a set with notifications in purple for both....Home screen changes color and includes blue and purple plus yellow, green and red when empty Using flowers 1,2,5 and 6
    Hope you like it......
    TYVM curvethumb! they are lovely! I like the lime greenish flower you snuck in there! very very cute!

Oh how I WISH it were spring already!
    curvedthumb and evil.bunny like this.
    02-24-11 09:49 AM
    wow! you are a master!!!
    Many thanks! will hit the thanks button when i'm on my pc!
    Hope you like it......
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 12:20 PM
    Just checked on the Themes in Motion BattEx section and the Winnie the Pooh battex set I had mentioned a few pages ago now has a download - YAY! Wasn't exactly sure where to leave a thank you over there but I know kcpayne checks in here so THANK YOU!!! Much appreciated. Now my bb looks perfect!
    02-24-11 12:48 PM
    Songbird is doing a quick giveaway for a custom burger icon (VERY cute!!) so head over to her blog to check it out!

the little berry
    02-24-11 01:20 PM

^^ those are available to download at my blog

also, i'm doing a batteryex app giveaway, which ends tomorrow! so if you're interested in the premium version, check out the contest!
    Edit: NM, found them. Thanks Songbird for the great skins.
    Last edited by tandaina; 02-24-11 at 03:19 PM.
    02-24-11 03:15 PM
    Same icon charging and discharging....
    02-24-11 04:25 PM
    Same icon charging and discharging...
    jaydee5799 and wendybeee like this.
    02-24-11 04:27 PM
5,330 ... 128129130131132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD