Ok I went that site which is awesome but for the life of me I can't figure out how to download the battery icons?!?! It is probably me being stupid, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    hi cat. Ok, i havent gone to the site yet either. BUT if your on your laptop saving the zip files to your desktop on the computer i can give you direction for that.

1) in this thread, click on the zip file. "save" it should prompt for it to go to 'desktop'
    2) when your done dwlding all the zips you want from this thread, USB your berry to your computer/laptop.
    If your on os6, the prompt on the screen you want for your berry is "usb drive" if your still on OS5, the prompt you want is "yes" to mass storage mode. set your usb'd bb aside.
    4) go to "my computer" on your desk/laptop.
    5) click into that, and find your media card for your berry. it will be "removable disk etc"click into that.
    6) from here you will click into-blackberry>m4dev>skins>Battery Ex.
    now if you have some skins you will see their folders. if not then it will be empty.
    7) from here, you will click on "new folder" and name it. so if the skins are a "bb logo" you can name the folder BB Logo. Once you see that folder there, you will now go to the zip file on your desktop and open it. keep clicking it open till you see a list of "charging oo, charging 20" etc.
    8) your going to click once on the first item and highlight it blue. then, use your left shift key and the down arrow to highlight then all blue.
    9) once highlighted, you will go onto the blue area, left click and HOLD while dragging it on top of the new folder BB Logo you created and you will see a plus sign with the number of images saying "copy to bb logo" let it go on that folder and a box will open up saying "copying.... to...."

Once your done transferring all your files, dont forget to "safely remove hardware/eject" and disconnect your bb. then you can go into the BatteryEx app and scroll to skins and see your choices!

I hope i put this easy enough to understand without confusing anyone.
    TJC70 likes this.
    02-12-11 02:37 PM
    Thanks pink diamonds. I wish I could get that far. When I go to the site I can't find the link to download the zip to my computer. I can see the image but there is no place to click it for download. Clicking the image just enlarges it. I am at a loss on this one.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-12-11 03:04 PM
    Thanks pink diamonds. I wish I could get that far. When I go to the site I can't find the link to download the zip to my computer. I can see the image but there is no place to click it for download. Clicking the image just enlarges it. I am at a loss on this one.

I was at the site today and your right catberryday on some of the icons there is no download link to click but others have the link.Very frustrating since it seemed to be the ones I wanted that did not have a link:
    Last edited by brewersc; 02-12-11 at 04:05 PM.
    02-12-11 04:03 PM
    Yeah, I could find download links for everything but the animals and insects section where the downloads were that I wanted....not like I don't have a bunch already but again, I'm greedy. And I'd also love to have the Classic Winnie the Pooh - my fav!
    Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 02-12-11 at 05:03 PM.
    02-12-11 04:40 PM
    our site was attacked a while back and we are still working on rebuilding. there are like 10 categories that do not have download links yet.

as for the ones that do you will see the links on the right hand side of the pic
    02-12-11 04:55 PM
    our site was attacked a while back and we are still working on rebuilding. there are like 10 categories that do not have download links yet.

as for the ones that do you will see the links on the right hand side of the pic

I figured you were still trying to get things back together. Thanks for all the hard work. I went back and downloaded a bunch. I'll just keep checking in - it's just too much fun.
    02-12-11 05:06 PM
    Thanks kcpaynev1! I just thought I was doing something wrong. I will keep checking back too.
    02-12-11 05:29 PM
    lol hopefully if i have the time it will be done this week. i'll let ya know when its done
    02-12-11 05:35 PM
    Hi everyone! I have been looking around and haven't been able to find a girly paw print icon. I wan wondering if anyone could do a paw print that changes colors as it charges/discharges... Maybe girly colors (shades of pinks/purples). I'm not picky! I would be grateful for anything that could be done... Thanks in advance!

02-12-11 06:07 PM
    Is it possible to request an "M"? Or did I miss it already........ Thx!!
    02-12-11 09:12 PM
    02-13-11 08:59 AM

tyvm for these m3ch3ll! they will go so well with my HK wp's!
    02-13-11 09:13 AM

Thank you so much. Loving all the girlie stuff!
    faithls44 likes this.
    02-13-11 05:26 PM

These are perfect Michelle!! Thank you sooo much
    02-16-11 11:28 AM
    Can you make a letter S? Also would you be able to my name Simone as well? TIA :-)

02-16-11 07:20 PM

Oooo thank you m3ch3ll....FAB !!!
    02-16-11 08:17 PM
    Does anyone have a link to d/l batteryex? The newer version sucks!!!! It keeps hiding my battery ex icon on my homescreen!
    02-18-11 05:42 AM
    Does anyone have a link to d/l batteryex? The newer version sucks!!!! It keeps hiding my battery ex icon on my homescreen!
    the free version or paid? free version i think I still have link I could email you?
    jules966 likes this.
    02-18-11 06:53 AM
    Is there a free version for 6.0? Sorry for the dumb question. Someone referred me to this app and wanted to try it.
    02-18-11 08:44 AM
    the free version or paid? free version i think I still have link I could email you?
    The free version would be fine. Is it an OTA or a zip? Becuz people keep sending me the zip version!
    My email is jules91666(at)gmail.com
    Thank you
    02-18-11 09:20 AM
    02-18-11 11:16 AM
    thats actually the link for the new 1.9 v which i didnt even know it was updated. i hate that he goes over the same link. but if u have the zip for 1.5 just unzip it on ur berry w/ file scout
    02-18-11 11:20 AM
    Is anybody out there? 4 days gone by and not a single post?
    Here is a little something to get this thread back on the first page of the Blackberry Apps

Two flowers, some pink and white......Spring can't come soon enough....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 02-23-11 at 09:46 AM.
    02-22-11 11:24 PM
    yay thankyou curvedthumb. and i agree!! where have all the battex skin junkies gone?!
    02-23-11 04:08 AM
    TYVM Curvedthumb! These are great for spring indeed
    02-23-11 07:22 AM
5,330 ... 127128129130131 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD