what photo editing program do you use? i just know basic photoshop i'd say, layers i kind of understand..

paint.net its free..

before I was using MS Paint MS Picture Manager and several different websites. LOL
    01-18-11 06:05 PM
    lol! will have to check that website out ;] you should download.. GIMP! it's exactly like photoshop, but free, it's opensource. that's what i use for my WPs, photo editing etc. it's really handy especially with layers and such!
    01-18-11 06:07 PM
    lol! will have to check that website out ;] you should download.. GIMP! it's exactly like photoshop, but free, it's opensource. that's what i use for my WPs, photo editing etc. it's really handy especially with layers and such!
    yup yup. i use the same, first thing i used to so i cant speak for other programs/ websites but im really happy with it.
    01-18-11 06:10 PM
    yup yup. i use the same, first thing i used to so i cant speak for other programs/ websites but im really happy with it.

I'll try it out. Paint.net is pretty good too. Its an actual software you can download to your computer. I really like it so far.. i'm getting better with layers So I'm hoping my work improves with time.
    01-18-11 06:12 PM
    GIMP freaking rocks.....iaza.com is also nice for basic editing but it has some bells and whistles as well....very snappy
    ria__x likes this.
    01-18-11 06:14 PM
    ===== QUOTE ria__x ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Saaame here

Oo its software? Sounds good Mickey. But I think your work is pretty sound so far

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    mkye86 likes this.
    01-18-11 06:17 PM
    There were some discrepencies in there with some of the battery level indicators. Especially at 100. I fixed it sorry about that.

Redownloade the ZIP : Pink T
    Thanks so much! It shows up in my indicators, but not as my icon but idc! I appreciate the time you spent making it, thank you soooo much!
    This is Taylor btw haha, i was to lazy to log on mine (:
    01-18-11 06:36 PM
    There were some discrepencies in there with some of the battery level indicators. Especially at 100. I fixed it sorry about that.

Redownloade the ZIP : Pink T
    Hi Mickey, my C isn't working either. I did the same things that Swordo did and still can't get it to show up.
    01-18-11 06:38 PM
    Thanks Songbird, LuJuCa, kc, and mkye for the great skins! Glad to see BattEx going strong again
    01-18-11 07:19 PM
    Anyone know why some zip files are showinbg when I browse threads from BB and other don't?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 07:24 PM
    Geez wish I read reviews first! Hope this is not true. Cuz they advertise as free!

They advertise lots of application as free. After DL it turns out free trial period. After it's over either u buy it or delete it. U know is the same like cable companies. They think once u have it u would rather pay for the app than delete. It's false advertising.
    01-18-11 08:15 PM
    Shady business. I'm surprised they're allowed to advertise like that on App World! I'll just delete it. Easy as that.

01-18-11 08:59 PM
    Hi Mickey, my C isn't working either. I did the same things that Swordo did and still can't get it to show up.
    Sorry guys I'll take a look at them in the Morning. Eleni I havet forgot u. I was busy 2day.

01-18-11 10:54 PM
    Sorry guys I'll take a look at them in the Morning. Eleni I havet forgot u. I was busy 2day.

Not a problem at all you're doing me a great favor here.
    01-19-11 09:09 AM
    Thanks so much! It shows up in my indicators, but not as my icon but idc! I appreciate the time you spent making it, thank you soooo much!
    This is Taylor btw haha, i was to lazy to log on mine (:
    Taylor I didnt finde anything wrong with your T. Is it still not working. Delete the old Zip and load this new one.

I found the issue with yours and fixed it. Please try the new zip.
    01-19-11 10:48 AM
    I'm not sure if a set like this has already been posted. but I made it for myself. and really liked it.

I'm just now learing how to use advanced photo editing and layers so my work my not be as good as others. But here it is.

I got the sequence wrong for charging.

Robin is 000 and Superman is 100 on both Charging and Discharging

I dont like Aquamans Symbol So i used Robin instead
    If anyone downloaded this one. I found an issue at discharging_080. Please load the new fixed ZIP. Sorry guys I promise to be more careful with my future skins.

Thanks
    01-19-11 10:52 AM
    Not a problem at all you're doing me a great favor here.
    No preview here but it looks the same as the others.

Pink E

MemoryEx = Eleni

I double checked the files so It should work properly all the way through.

Enjoy
    Last edited by mkye86; 01-19-11 at 03:19 PM.
    01-19-11 11:09 AM
    01-19-11 01:43 PM
    No preview here but it looks the same as the others.

Pink E

MemoryEx = Eleni

I double checked the files so It should work properly all the way through.

Enjoy
    Wonderful job Mickey,

Again thank you so much for your time and great work. Much appreciated.
    01-19-11 03:52 PM
    Wonderful job Mickey,

Again thank you so much for your time and great work. Much appreciated.
    you have a very pretty berry in your screen shot
    01-19-11 03:54 PM
    you have a very pretty berry in your screen shot
    Thank you Ria love my berry
    ria__x likes this.
    01-19-11 03:56 PM
    looking at the justice league sets makes me want to do a superman one I've been putting off for a while
    01-19-11 04:06 PM
    looking at the justice league sets makes me want to do a superman one I've been putting off for a while
    Go for it He's my Favorite DC Character.
    01-19-11 04:52 PM

Who Remember's Contra? Still one of my all time Favorite NES Games.
    Last edited by mkye86; 01-20-11 at 12:24 PM.
    Carterism likes this.
    01-19-11 06:44 PM
    I deleted and redl lthe "T" and everything works, thanks so much :]
    01-20-11 07:23 AM
5,330 ... 118119120121122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD