Theres a tutorial on i forget where that shows you how to do it. I think I googled it. It may be on their website.
    01-14-11 02:47 PM
    000 to 100

MemoryEx
    Thanks for the personalized J
    01-14-11 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the personalized J

your welcome I hope you dont mind that I made it say Jen. Jennifer I felt was too long..
    01-14-11 03:08 PM
    great, had to mention the memory icon lol

i cant speak for others but for me, i never made a memory icon because i have the icon hidden in a folder and could care less about it. also i know a lot of people just use the free version of the app and from what i know the mem icon can only be skinned on the full version. (i can be wrong tho)

and in all honesty adding the mem skin into the zip file is nothing major. you just need to copy one of the images and rename it just like the preview image.

if you like it and want it, just request it
    01-14-11 03:20 PM

i cant speak for others but for me, i never made a memory icon because i have the icon hidden in a folder and could care less about it. also i know a lot of people just use the free version of the app and from what i know the mem icon can only be skinned on the full version. (i can be wrong tho)

and in all honesty adding the mem skin into the zip file is nothing major. you just need to copy one of the images and rename it just like the preview image.

thanks KC
    01-14-11 03:32 PM
    thanks KC
    yes thanks Kc for the info , I was wondering why mine did not work . I have the free version!!
    01-14-11 04:09 PM

I didnt realize there was a free version. I started making them for myself and i liked having the 2nd perosonalized Icon.. But thanks for the info..
    01-14-11 04:37 PM
    completely off topic but it bb meter worth getting??
    01-14-11 04:52 PM
    bb meter? i assume you mean meterberry lol

if you are worried about memory and battery then i guess it would be worth it.
    01-14-11 04:59 PM
    BB Meter is definitely worth it because it is free and keeps track of your memory, battery, and signal!
    Here's the link:
    download

I like it better than Meterberry actually.
    01-14-11 05:00 PM
    BB Meter is definitely worth it because it is free and keeps track of your memory, battery, and signal!
    Here's the link:
    download

I like it better than Meterberry actually.
    see you know what i meant jaydee thankyou teacher
    01-14-11 05:03 PM
    Pretty please for just a C. Thanks so much!
    000 to 100

MemoryEx
    Last edited by mkye86; 01-14-11 at 05:27 PM.
    01-14-11 05:22 PM
    T I'll finish yours on sunday. Saturday is my day off.
    tjhoopstar likes this.
    01-14-11 05:26 PM
    hey there! as some of you might know i started up a blog and posted these battex's there a couple days ago. just for those who haven't visited or known, here are the battex's:

hope you enjoy these and feel free to stop by (click the link in the sig)
    01-14-11 05:42 PM
    Gambit is my favorite xmen Character. So I made a Gambit Skin

Gambit

000 to 100

enjoy
    Last edited by mkye86; 01-14-11 at 06:20 PM.
    CrackFachry likes this.
    01-14-11 06:17 PM
    going to do a batteryex premium app giveaway! please check here for more info: giveaway
    01-14-11 06:29 PM
    000 to 100

MemoryEx
    Thank you so much! They turned out awesome! Can't thank you enough
    01-14-11 07:21 PM
    I am looking for the free version of Battery EX to trial it out. The OTA link on the first page (in the file ota.txt) didn't return a valid page. Could somebody post up the OTA link please. TIA.
    01-14-11 07:43 PM
    I am looking for the free version of Battery EX to trial it out. The OTA link on the first page (in the file ota.txt) didn't return a valid page. Could somebody post up the OTA link please. TIA.
    you can get it from mobihand or crackberry
    01-14-11 07:48 PM
    You can just search for the app on mobihand, comes up straight away, if I was on laptop would've gave you the link to it!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-14-11 07:49 PM
    I found this link in another thread on this forum. I needed it for my Torch and was able to download from this link with no problem. For anybody else looking for the same, here's the link:

Store Page not Found - Powered by MobiHand
    01-14-11 07:53 PM
    going to do a batteryex premium app giveaway! please check here for more info: giveaway
    thanks Megan! i went and left comment for free premium version!!!!
    01-14-11 08:19 PM
    I may just have to make the whole alphabet. LOL.. I made her memory Icon say Susan in the same letters. Does anybody else want the memoryex icon to say something different?
    Is there anyway you could make "Beth"? I would really appreciate it!
    01-14-11 08:29 PM
    I love the letter skins too. I would love an E in pink that was great stuff. Also a little confused about the memory icon and where it is. If I find it I would alslo like to request ELENI

Thanks to all again for gret work
    01-14-11 08:43 PM
    Hmm maybe I should start charging a nickel for these. LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 10:26 PM
5,330 ... 114115116117118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD