Thank You KC Imma pink kinda girl LOL Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    LOL yea i know. i remember R&R makin special themes for you
    01-08-11 09:20 PM
    LOL yea i know. i remember R&R makin special themes for you
    And I still have every single one of them. And now I need a new memory card to hold all of these skins and berryweather icons Thank you for your skins also. BTW.....where did Rooster and R&R go???

Great Job on "my" version
    01-08-11 09:24 PM
    And I still have every single one of them. And now I need a new memory card to hold all of these skins and berryweather icons Thank you for your skins also. BTW.....where did Rooster and R&R go???
    Ryan went droid and had a kid. havent heard from rooster in a while besides sometimes on facebook
    01-08-11 09:26 PM
    Ryan went droid and had a kid. havent heard from rooster in a while besides sometimes on facebook
    Good luck to him and tell Rooster "hello" from me and I miss her work. But, now I have you Thank you again for the skin I am downloading it now
    01-08-11 09:29 PM
    Good luck to him and tell Rooster "hello" from me and I miss her work. But, now I have you Thank you again for the skin I am downloading it now
    no problem. and im hesitant to show you my other BLING icons cause i dont wanna edit all of em LOL but they are in this thread somewhere
    01-08-11 09:31 PM
    thanks to Gothic Angel i learned a new trick tonight

Bling Heart - Gothic Angel Version

Enjoy
    i knew you'd do a better job on the pink version!
    01-08-11 09:36 PM
    no problem. and im hesitant to show you my other BLING icons cause i dont wanna edit all of em LOL but they are in this thread somewhere
    I will "browse" and I could just let you know which ones I like SongBird, you also do great work. Take some of the credit also. I downloaded your Pink version too
    01-08-11 09:39 PM
    i knew you'd do a better job on the pink version!
    im just gonna call it luck lol
    01-08-11 09:43 PM
    sure thing!

let me know if this is ok
    TY its perfect!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 09:53 PM
    TY its perfect!

yay!! glad it's to your liking!
    01-08-11 10:20 PM
    I'm trying to find the blackberry glow icon. Found it on themes in motion site but not back up yet and I lost all my batteryex skins and this was my favorite so if anyone can post it here or email it to me I would very grateful. Thanks.

Cant post screen since I changed my username here and post count reset
    01-08-11 11:18 PM
    I'm trying to find the blackberry glow icon. Found it on themes in motion site but not back up yet and I lost all my batteryex skins and this was my favorite so if anyone can post it here or email it to me I would very grateful. Thanks.

Cant post screen since I changed my username here and post count reset
    here are the ones that others have made, hope one of these is what you were looking for
    01-08-11 11:30 PM
    Thank you songbird the BerryGlow was the one I was looking for.
    01-08-11 11:34 PM
    Thank You KC Imma pink kinda girl LOL Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    i looovvee pink i like green and purple too but PINK have to be number 1
    01-09-11 02:14 AM
    does this work on os6?
    01-09-11 04:09 AM
    Hi All before you want to shoot me I have read through many pages in this thread and I am having such a tough time. I have storm 2 and have purchased the 5.0 version. My skins seem to be in the right place but they don't activiate or show any previews like in some of the pictures in this thread. I don't have tabs either. When I click on a certain skin it's checked in green but nothing happens. Can anyone please help me

Thanks in advance
    01-09-11 09:58 AM
    does this work on os6?
    Works fine for me on OS6 on my bold 9650
    01-09-11 10:00 AM
    Hi All before you want to shoot me I have read through many pages in this thread and I am having such a tough time. I have storm 2 and have purchased the 5.0 version. My skins seem to be in the right place but they don't activiate or show any previews like in some of the pictures in this thread. I don't have tabs either. When I click on a certain skin it's checked in green but nothing happens. Can anyone please help me

Thanks in advance
    hello. i had this problem so i messaged support and they told me it's because of the file directory, so what you have to do is have the file say like pink flower, then when you open it it should show the images there and then, if you open the pink flow folder and it has another folder in there saying pink flower again, then it wont show up. so you have to make sure it's just one file with the images in. are you putting the file in the m4dev/skins/BatteryEX? i hope i've helped some!
    01-09-11 10:07 AM
    Ria is correct, very often there are two folders before you get to the icons and that can't be.

Make sure you have a folder and when you open it, your icons are showing.
    Also, I am concerned with this version 5.0???

Do you mean BatteryEx 1.5?
    If 5.0 is your operating system on your Storm (which it must be) that shouldn't matter. However, I don't have a storm so I can't troubleshoot much more for you. I bet someone here has a storm who will pipe up shortly.
    01-09-11 10:40 AM
    here's just a quick grab bag! haven't posted one in awhile, so i thought i'd do a quickie

enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #53:
    Thanks songbird....these are Fab !!! Always get excited when you post a grab bag
    Any chance of getting the heart in 'pink' (maybe the pink thats in the first skin in this grab bag) ....TIA
    01-09-11 12:16 PM
    Ria is correct, very often there are two folders before you get to the icons and that can't be.

Make sure you have a folder and when you open it, your icons are showing.
    Also, I am concerned with this version 5.0???

Do you mean BatteryEx 1.5?
    If 5.0 is your operating system on your Storm (which it must be) that shouldn't matter. However, I don't have a storm so I can't troubleshoot much more for you. I bet someone here has a storm who will pipe up shortly.
    I'm using batteryex version 1.9.101202 there are only one set of files in the batteryex. Here is where they all are Media card/blackberry/m4dev/skins/batteryex and they are all in there only once. I just noticed that only one of the skins in the folder has it's image that is the only one I can use.
    Last edited by geetwos; 01-09-11 at 02:06 PM.
    01-09-11 01:31 PM
    I'm using batteryex version 1.9.101202 there are only one set of files in the batteryex. Here is where they all are Media card/blackberry/m4dev/skins/batteryex and they are all in there only once.
    just re-read your first post an i thought that you had to have tabs too! but that was in v 1.5. your screen shot is how it's supposed to look like, minus the blank previews! i'd message the support address and you will be able to get a clearer answer unless anyone else has ever has this issue?
    01-09-11 02:06 PM
    just re-read your first post an i thought that you had to have tabs too! but that was in v 1.5. your screen shot is how it's supposed to look like, minus the blank previews! i'd message the support address and you will be able to get a clearer answer unless anyone else has ever has this issue?
    Just posted another screen shot. Thanks ria
    01-09-11 02:08 PM
    I'm using batteryex version 1.9.101202 there are only one set of files in the batteryex. Here is where they all are Media card/blackberry/m4dev/skins/batteryex and they are all in there only once. I just noticed that only one of the skins in the folder has it's image that is the only one I can use.
    It sounds to me like you just have to unzip the skins, and place the resulting folder in the batteryex folder. That's usually the reason you don't get a preview...

01-09-11 02:10 PM
    It sounds to me like you just have to unzip the skins, and place the resulting folder in the batteryex folder. That's usually the reason you don't get a preview...

From reading through prior responses I thought you were just supposed to just put all zip's in one file. Tha't what I did. Why would only one show up then and I didn't unzip that one either.
    01-09-11 02:21 PM
5,330 ... 109110111112113 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD