I can see them, but i can't unzip them.
    are you doing this from your bb or computer?
    12-29-10 04:54 PM
    are you doing this from your bb or computer?
    I'm doing it from the computer.
    12-29-10 04:58 PM
    I'm doing it from the computer.
    hmm...try clicking the zip files, i know CB has been having a couple issues with uploading/downloading zips. i guess just keep trying?
    12-29-10 05:01 PM
    hmm...try clicking the zip files, i know CB has been having a couple issues with uploading/downloading zips. i guess just keep trying?
    Ok, thanks so much for making them!
    12-29-10 05:04 PM
    Any chance of a skin with a champagne glass for New Years...
    That would be Fab !!!
    12-29-10 05:42 PM
    Ok, thanks so much for making them!
    Well hello! Long time no see!
    12-29-10 11:24 PM
    hope everyone had an amazing year! i can't believe this year went by so quickly, but i sure did have a great year! looking for more memories and friendships in the next year

anyways, here are just a quick few battex for new years eve (or whenever!)

enjoy!!
    12-30-10 12:05 AM
    Thanks so much! Would also love to see some with the arms and legs or some real M&M's if anybody was looking for some new skin ideas.

(Must be craving some chocolate )
    i didn't make these, but here is a "real" m&m battex skin, enjoy!
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    12-30-10 02:52 AM
    The Green M&M since that is the only female M&M
    12-30-10 03:45 AM
    The Green M&M since that is the only female M&M
    did you mean you want just a green m&m battex?
    12-30-10 03:48 AM
    did you mean you want just a green m&m battex?
    Like the one in the comercials. With arms, legs, eyelashes and lips.....LOL Total girlie M&M
    12-30-10 12:39 PM
    hope everyone had an amazing year! i can't believe this year went by so quickly, but i sure did have a great year! looking for more memories and friendships in the next year

anyways, here are just a quick few battex for new years eve (or whenever!)

enjoy!!
    Oooo thank you songbird especially for the champagne glass skin

Hmmm...my 'Thanks' button dissappears sometimes....anyone else experience that
    12-30-10 01:05 PM
    Man do those look yummy! Thanks Songbird, and for the great New Year ones as well

12-30-10 01:31 PM
    Like the one in the comercials. With arms, legs, eyelashes and lips.....LOL Total girlie M&M
    hope these work out for you!
    12-31-10 03:00 AM
    Oooo thank you songbird especially for the champagne glass skin

Hmmm...my 'Thanks' button dissappears sometimes....anyone else experience that
    Yes Wendy my thanks button disappears all the time and I wondering if was only one experiencing it. Especially when I most want to use thanks button can't get to show no matter what, somewhat agravating at times!!
    12-31-10 07:40 AM
    Yes Wendy my thanks button disappears all the time and I wondering if was only one experiencing it. Especially when I most want to use thanks button can't get to show no matter what, somewhat agravating at times!!
    My "thanks" button disappears after I "thank" someone and it returns after I leave the forum and come back in. Weird bug maybe
    12-31-10 01:13 PM
    My "thanks" button disappears after I "thank" someone and it returns after I leave the forum and come back in. Weird bug maybe
    Thanks Cathy and Gothic Angel...at least its not just happening to me. Sometimes my Thanks button doesn't come back till the next day !
    Leaving the forum doesn't help at all...at least not for me
    I was starting to think that maybe there is a limit as to how many times you can hit that thanks button in one day
    12-31-10 01:51 PM
    Thanks Cathy and Gothic Angel...at least its not just happening to me. Sometimes my Thanks button doesn't come back till the next day !
    I was starting to think that maybe there is a limit as to how many times you can hit that thanks button in one day
    wendy I have the same problem sometiimes it never shows the whole day and next couple of day work fine then the next I am wondering where is it hidden. no rhyme or reason to its appearance!!
    12-31-10 03:28 PM
    Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-31-10 06:16 PM
    Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best xxx

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-31-10 06:17 PM
    Happy New Years to all!
    01-01-11 09:40 AM
    Happy 1-1-11! =]

01-01-11 09:58 AM
    Happy 1-1-11! =]

Happy New Year to you Michelle and thank you for the cute batteryex icons!!
    01-01-11 10:27 AM
    The limit is 10 thanks per day.
    wendybeee likes this.
    01-01-11 10:39 AM
    Happy New Year to you Michelle and thank you for the cute batteryex icons!!
    thank you! and im glad you like them =]
    01-01-11 11:26 AM
5,330 ... 104105106107108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD