Here you go, Melonie. If you want the blue one darker or closer to navy, can do that too.
    12-15-10 12:24 PM
    Here you go, Melonie. If you want the blue one darker or closer to navy, can do that too.
    These are adorable!! Thank you!
    12-15-10 12:27 PM
    OMG...you totally surprised me!!!! Thank you so much Spiral! These are perfect!
    12-15-10 12:31 PM
    Can anyone recommend a decent site or way of getting free icons? Do you all create them or get them then create the files?
    12-15-10 01:18 PM
    Can anyone recommend a decent site or way of getting free icons? Do you all create them or get them then create the files?
    Just google "free icons"; you'll find sites that have 1,000s of icons. Or, you could just google the particular style of icon you're lookin for. Just put the words "icon" and "png" in the search string and you should get something useful, if it exists. Don't give up after the 1st cpl of pages, though. Sometimes I go 30 or 40 pages into a search before I see the icon that I was lookin for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hunoosh likes this.
    12-15-10 01:23 PM
    Here's another one. Hope it came out right. Let me know.
    wendybeee likes this.
    12-15-10 02:28 PM
    Just google "free icons"; you'll find sites that have 1,000s of icons. Or, you could just google the particular style of icon you're lookin for. Just put the words "icon" and "png" in the search string and you should get something useful, if it exists. Don't give up after the 1st cpl of pages, though. Sometimes I go 30 or 40 pages into a search before I see the icon that I was lookin for

i thought it was just me! i do the same for themes too hehe xx
    12-15-10 02:28 PM
    You're welcome!

Here's a couple angel sets. If you had something different in mind, feel free to post an image or icon.

First off, I want to say these icons are wonderful (and fun) everyone has put such work and patience into these.

Does anyone know if the first angle (the out-lined one) can be shaded totally white, just hard to see it the way it is.

Thanks in advance - kam
    12-15-10 02:42 PM
    sorry, i don't know how to move the "pictures of the icons" they are on page 150 #2242 of this post - kam
    12-15-10 02:46 PM
    First off, I want to say these icons are wonderful (and fun) everyone has put such work and patience into these.

Does anyone know if the first angle (the out-lined one) can be shaded totally white, just hard to see it the way it is.

Thanks in advance - kam
    sorry, i don't know how to move the "pictures of the icons" they are on page 150 #2242 of this post - kam

Hi Kam. It's ok. Already had the images since I made the original set

Sure can! Made a white and goldish colored set.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 12-15-10 at 03:00 PM.
    kam2958 and buford07 like this.
    12-15-10 02:58 PM
    thanks so much!!!!
    12-15-10 03:02 PM

wow, you are way more committed then me. i just give up after the first 5 pages lol
    12-15-10 03:34 PM
    First set of requests for Brewersc.
    12-15-10 04:11 PM
    the FLINTSTONES car yessssssssss
    12-15-10 04:44 PM
    they all turned out just fantastic , thank a bunch Austin!!!
    12-15-10 06:19 PM
    Second Set
    12-15-10 07:36 PM
    Third Set.
    12-15-10 07:39 PM
    I just purchased BatteryEx for my 9780, but I have a noob question.
    How can I have the percentage of the battery on my home screen. I cannot find any settings for this....
    12-16-10 06:15 AM
    I just purchased BatteryEx for my 9780, but I have a noob question.
    How can I have the percentage of the battery on my home screen. I cannot find any settings for this....
    When you open the Battery Ex app, it's under the Display tab or choice. It says show battery status on home screen. Just choose enable. then lower choose Applications Icon Title= level then when you roll over the icon it will tell amount of battery left.
    12-16-10 06:27 AM
    When you open the Battery Ex app, it's under the Display tab or choice. It says show battery status on home screen. Just choose enable. then lower choose Applications Icon Title= level then when you roll over the icon it will tell amount of battery left.
    I did that, what I really want is instead of the battery bar to have the percentage of the battery left, on my main screen...

12-16-10 06:41 AM

Can you see the little icon that has the percentage remaining? It's a yellow present.
    I don't see that on yours at all. The battery still shows because that's how the theme for OS6 is unfortunately. Until they make themes we can't change that.
    We are stuck with that battery just the way it is right now. Sorry

Actually I don't see ANY notifications on your screen....
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 12-16-10 at 07:06 AM.
    12-16-10 07:00 AM

Can you see the little icon that has the percentage remaining? It's a yellow present.
    I don't see that on yours at all. The battery still shows because that's how the theme for OS6 is unfortunately. Until they make themes we can't change that.
    We are stuck with that battery just the way it is right now. Sorry

Actually I don't see ANY notifications on your screen....
    i love your theme! where did you get this? and do those hybrid OS's work? always wondered..
    12-16-10 07:08 AM

I have that in the notifications area, I just thought I could change the battery bar on the main screen...
    We'll have to wait for the theme maker for OS6..
    Thanks anyway!!
    12-16-10 07:12 AM
    i love your theme! where did you get this? and do those hybrid OS's work? always wondered..
    This is OS6 theme...stock on the phone since there is nothing else we can do right now. Yes, hybrids are great. If you want more info, PM me
    Here is the wallpaper you commented on...
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 12-16-10 at 07:19 AM.
    12-16-10 07:15 AM
    Third Set.
    Spiral, they all turned out just wonderful. I can't thank you enough for doing these icons and getting them done so quickly. You are a whiz.
    Thank you again
    Have a great Thursday!!!!!
    12-16-10 08:03 AM
5,330 ... 9899100101102 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD