Download BOLT Browser, and use it to go to the desktop version of this thread. You will be able to see and download the zip attachments

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you!!!

12-03-10 05:54 AM
    Download BOLT Browser, and use it to go to the desktop version of this thread. You will be able to see and download the zip attachments

I tried this method and downloaded the skins but there is no icon picture next to the name in the skins folder in BatteryEx. Does the Bolt download method only work for BatteryEx 1.5? I am using BatteryEx 1.9 and I have used ThemesinMotion's site with no problem to download skins for "1.6 and above", but the Bolt browser method did not work for me.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    12-03-10 08:02 AM
    Couldn't tell ya. Did you unzip the file? I just downloaded the same file that I uploaded here and it's working for me.
    I did! I think I have every skin in this thread! (did I mention you guys are awesome? Because you are!) and this is the only one that won't work for me. Bizarre! Ah well, if I figure it out I will post back. Thanks for checking so I know it's 'me'. Haha.
    12-03-10 08:12 AM
    I tried this method and downloaded the skins but there is no icon picture next to the name in the skins folder in BatteryEx. Does the Bolt download method only work for BatteryEx 1.5? I am using BatteryEx 1.9 and I have used ThemesinMotion's site with no problem to download skins for "1.6 and above", but the Bolt browser method did not work for me.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Easy solution--just unzip them! If you ever dl a skin to the battex folder, and there isn't a preview when you go to the skin selector, that's the signal that the skin needs to be unzipped. After unzipping, either move the zip to another folder or delete it altogether. If you don't there will be 2 previews of the skin in the skin selector.

tsells likes this.
    12-03-10 08:27 AM
    hmm, havent been here in a while. i might have to start makin skins again
    12-03-10 08:33 AM
    Easy solution--just unzip them! If you ever dl a skin to the battex folder, and there isn't a preview when you go to the skin selector, that's the signal that the skin needs to be unzipped. After unzipping, either move the zip to another folder or delete it altogether. If you don't there will be 2 previews of the skin in the skin selector.

That's exactly what happened. Probably a dumb question (that I should know the answer to but I just got batteryEx), but can you unzip the folder from your device?
    12-03-10 08:34 AM
    That's exactly what happened. Probably a dumb question (that I should know the answer to but I just got batteryEx), but can you unzip the folder from your device?
    yes you can. check out an app called filescout in the app store. they have a free and paid version
    tsells likes this.
    12-03-10 08:37 AM
    Thanks to Kcpaynev1 and BT! I was able to download the skins thru Bolt and unzipped thru FileScout.
    12-03-10 09:23 AM
    Thanks to Kcpaynev1 and BT! I was able to download the skins thru Bolt and unzipped thru FileScout.
    If you're running OS6 (not sure about OS5), you can download the zip file from the native webkit browser as well.
    tsells likes this.
    12-03-10 10:21 AM
    White gift discharging....Blue gift charging

Umbrella discharging....Fire toy charging
    thank you LuJuCa for all the icons you do . love them!! Would you possibly do the umbrella one in a blue color
    Thanks again!
    Happy Friday!!!!!!
    12-03-10 11:40 AM
    Here's one from outta left field LOL

Is that Mistletoe??

Here's a couple Nine Inch Nails Sets..

NIN1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIN2

The NIN part of the smaller notification icon was too small to make out, so I had to revert to using the NIN1 icon for it.

If you had something different in mind Scott, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
    VERY nice sir, thank you!!

I know File Scout worked for you and is a great app but I prefer File Manager Pro, it does a few more things, including getting rid of the dreaded .dat files. Just my opinion

File Manager Pro - Zip and File Manager for BlackBerry

thank you LuJuCa for all the icons you do . love them!! Would you possibly do the umbrella one in a blue color
    Thanks again!
    Happy Friday!!!!!!
    Happy Friday to you Cathy!! Do you still want the fire toy for the charging icon?
    Last edited by LuJuCa; 12-03-10 at 01:09 PM.
    12-03-10 12:21 PM
    And here's one I did, all by my lonesome LOL. The star is red for 0 & 20%. Blue from 40-100%. The 1st pic is discharging...

And here's the charging icons...

Can this one be done in varying shades of pink? From Hot Pink to Pale Pink? TIA
    12-03-10 12:21 PM
    Here's the 1st of several new Xmas skins...

Spiral_ouT and wendybeee like this.
    12-03-10 02:10 PM
    Can this one be done in varying shades of pink? From Hot Pink to Pale Pink? TIA
    I'm sorry, but I dont have the equipment to re-color icons. But if someone else (hello Spiral LOL) wants to dl the skin and re-color it for you, I certainly wouldn't object!
    12-03-10 02:21 PM
    I'm sorry, but I dont have the equipment to re-color icons. But if someone else (hello Spiral LOL) wants to dl the skin and re-color it for you, I certainly wouldn't object!
    Lmao! Smooth. I'll definitely give it a shot.
    BlastTyrant and Serenity Dawn like this.
    12-03-10 03:00 PM
    Here's another glass ornament skin...

12-03-10 03:08 PM
    hey, thanks for pickin' up my slack!!
    12-03-10 03:10 PM
    Thanks Spiral and BT....LOL
    12-03-10 03:18 PM
    Is that Mistletoe??

VERY nice sir, thank you!!

I know File Scout worked for you and is a great app but I prefer File Manager Pro, it does a few more things, including getting rid of the dreaded .dat files. Just my opinion

File Manager Pro - Zip and File Manager for BlackBerry

Happy Friday to you Cathy!! Do you still want the fire toy for the charging icon?
    the fire toy for the charging icon will be just fine, Thank You!!!
    12-03-10 04:03 PM
    the fire toy for the charging icon will be just fine, Thank You!!!
    Here you go...............
    12-03-10 05:16 PM
    Here you go...............
    Thanks LuJuCa....love these
    12-03-10 05:29 PM
    Here's another glass ornament skin...

Thanks BT....these are FAB !!!
    12-03-10 05:30 PM
    Thanks BT....these are FAB !!!
    You're welcome!

12-03-10 09:13 PM