Here's what I came up with. Bottom of the cup is kinda hard to see against white backgrounds. And by that, I mean it's invisible against white backgrounds. lol! If you'd rather have a red version of the first two, I could do that too.

Starbucks Christmas
    I freaking love this one!
    11-30-10 07:56 PM
    Spiral, any chance you could work your discharging graphic magic with these? Have the beer get lower in the glass as it discharges?

If you don't want to I will understand

Thank you!!!!
    Since I don't have photoshop, it would be pretty damn hard to pull that off without the original PSD. I'll continue looking for something more like what you had in mind, but for now, this is what I've got.

Beer Battery
    curvedthumb and LuJuCa like this.
    11-30-10 10:00 PM
    Can someone make a N and M TIA
    Did you want two different sets with N and M, a set with N as charging and M as discharging, or a "NM" set with both letters in the icon?
    11-30-10 10:05 PM
    Ooooo a W please....TIA
    Sure! Here you go Wendy

wendybeee likes this.
    11-30-10 10:20 PM
    did you want two different sets with n and m, a set with n as charging and m as discharging, or a "nm" set with both letters in the icon?
    i would like a set with the n as charging and a m as discharging.tia
    12-01-10 01:17 AM
    Since I don't have photoshop, it would be pretty damn hard to pull that off without the original PSD. I'll continue looking for something more like what you had in mind, but for now, this is what I've got.

Beer Battery
    Thank you sir, VERY much appreciated!!
    12-01-10 06:56 AM
    Sure! Here you go Wendy

Ooooo thank you sooo much Spiral...it's FAB !!!
    Merry Christmas to you
    12-01-10 08:20 AM
    Here you go Laura.

hi Spiral
    could you make me a glow "CL" set icon please, (that would be wonderful if it is possible)
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by brewersc; 12-01-10 at 08:37 AM.
    12-01-10 08:32 AM
    Did you want two different sets with N and M, a set with N as charging and M as discharging, or a "NM" set with both letters in the icon?
    Could you possibly do an S in white for discharging and green for charging? I would so appreciate it!
    12-01-10 08:36 AM
    Brewersc: I noticed in a post pages back in this thread that you asked for your avatar to be made into a skin? Did you have any luck - I love this cute little bear?

Also has anyone seen any "angle" skins? thanks much, kim
    Last edited by kam2958; 12-01-10 at 10:41 AM.
    12-01-10 10:37 AM
    Brewersc: I noticed in a post pages back in this thread that you asked for your avatar to be made into a skin? Did you have any luck - I love this cute little bear?

Also has anyone seen any "angle" skins? thanks much, kim
    Hi kam
    no i did not get an icon of it. I had forgotten about it truthfully. Still interested though. (if any one can do an icon with this pic and also would like icon made of the mouse pic)Spiral ???)Thanks
    Last edited by brewersc; 12-01-10 at 11:01 AM.
    kam2958 likes this.
    12-01-10 10:56 AM

i would like a set with the n as charging and a m as discharging.tia

hi Spiral
    could you make me a glow "CL" set icon please, (that would be wonderful if it is possible)
    Thanks!!!

Could you possibly do an S in white for discharging and green for charging? I would so appreciate it!
    jsdaa and purple_passion68 like this.
    12-01-10 11:30 AM
    Thank you sir, VERY much appreciated!!
    Ooooo thank you sooo much Spiral...it's FAB !!!
    Merry Christmas to you
    My pleasure guys. Merry Christmas to both of you! Sweet avatars btw!
    12-01-10 11:33 AM

thanks Spiral, the CL icon is just super!!!
    12-01-10 11:50 AM
    Spiral, Thank you for the S's. They are perfect!
    12-01-10 12:39 PM
    Does anyone know of where I can find any "angels", thanks
    12-01-10 02:23 PM
    thanks Spiral, the CL icon is just super!!!
    Spiral, Thank you for the S's. They are perfect!
    You're welcome!

Does anyone know of where I can find any "angels", thanks
    Here's a couple angel sets. If you had something different in mind, feel free to post an image or icon.
    kam2958, seashell93 and Cathyxx724 like this.
    12-01-10 04:07 PM
    Hi kam
    no i did not get an icon of it. I had forgotten about it truthfully. Still interested though. (if any one can do an icon with this pic and also would like icon made of the mouse pic)Spiral ???)Thanks
    Your attachments aren't showing up for me anymore. I was able to do the "Brewer's Bear" from your avatar, but you'll have to email me the other image. I'll toss you a PM with my email.
    kam2958 likes this.
    12-01-10 04:12 PM
    Your attachments aren't showing up for me anymore. I was able to do the "Brewer's Bear" from your avatar, but you'll have to email me the other image. I'll toss you a PM with my email.
    thank you Spiral the bear one is fantastic . I emailed the other pic to you.Thank you for all the work you do on these icons. They are appreciated so very much!!!!
    12-01-10 05:16 PM
    Thanks to everyone creating skins... I do have a request. Is it possible to get a marilyn monroe skin? TIA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 11:13 PM
    I know this may sound a bit strange to some of you, but - I am wondering when we're going to be able to just download skins (like with BerryWeather icon sets and with other apps) without having to create our own icon sets and/or download zip files, and/or use desktop manager to install skins.

Just a thought.

Peace...

P.S. - The answer to my question is really going to need to come soon.
    12-01-10 11:46 PM
    Hi, can i make a request for a mario skin? I had a new wallpaper courtesy of Spiral from the Post your screen thread. That's where i got the inspiration from. Here is the wallpaper.

was wondering if someone can make just the face of mario. If you can indulge me it would be very much, highly appreciated.

100% - Mario with ear protruding from the cap (kinda like this pic, but facing front like in the mag shot)

90% - Mario w/o the pointy ear just the cap

80% - Mario w/o the cap

70% - Mario w/o the cap + 1 black eye

60% - Mario w/o the cap + 2 black eyes

50% - Mario w/o the cap, 2 black eyes + 1 side of the mustache missing

40% - Mario w/o the cap, 2 black eyes and no mustache

30% - Mario w/o the cap, 2 black eyes, no mustache and a fat lip

20% - 0% - Mario with all the ones mentioned on 30% + blood drippin on 1 side of the lip.

I know its a long list... So sorry if its much of a trouble.... But if someones willing to make it, Bless your soul.. Thanks very much....
    Last edited by klintoncloud; 12-02-10 at 10:02 PM.
    12-02-10 03:39 AM
    thank you Spiral the bear one is fantastic . I emailed the other pic to you.Thank you for all the work you do on these icons. They are appreciated so very much!!!!
    You're welcome! Got the pic! Will work on that tonight.

I know this may sound a bit strange to some of you, but - I am wondering when we're going to be able to just download skins (like with BerryWeather icon sets and with other apps) without having to create our own icon sets and/or download zip files, and/or use desktop manager to install skins.

Just a thought.

Peace...

P.S. - The answer to my question is really going to need to come soon.
    All of the skin sets for BerryWeather were user created, then submited to Bellshare for posting on their site. I believe that if BatteryEX where a Bellshare app, they might have made it so you can download from the site. They might not of too.. The Berryweather sets are still in compressed .bwi form when downloaded, whereas the BattEX skins usually have to be decompressed to a normal folder before use. Also have to consider there's a limited number of Weather icon sets that will be created, compared to the limitless possibilities for battery skins.

Hi, can i make a request for a mario skin?
    That's a tough one! Without PhotoShop, I doubt I could pull that off. Unless you're able to find a image of Mario with animal ears already looking forward, then a picture of him without his hat on for hair layers, I can't do it.

P.S.- That's a mustache, not a beard!
    12-02-10 11:49 AM
    Thanks to everyone creating skins... I do have a request. Is it possible to get a marilyn monroe skin? TIA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Marilyn 1

Marilyn 2 has the red dress image as discharging and white as charging.
    12-02-10 12:21 PM
    White gift discharging....Blue gift charging

Umbrella discharging....Fire toy charging
    12-02-10 01:04 PM
5,330 ... 8889909192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD