Thanks songbird! you're the best!
    awww, thanks!!
    11-21-10 07:54 PM
    Songbird: I'm glad your feeling better, migraines are nothing to mess around with. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't changed my batteryex skin from the Notre Dame leprechaun skin since you posted it. Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i'm so glad you're liking the notre dame skin! change it up though, there are MANY awesome skins here to try out and it makes changing WP's, themes, battex and weather sets all the more fun!
    11-21-10 07:56 PM
    Here's one Songbird and I did earlier today. Same as the text battery we did a cpl weeks ago, except for the blue "LED" on this one. As you can see, the LED is off when discharging, and turns on when charging...

11-21-10 07:57 PM
    And here's one I did, all by my lonesome LOL. The star is red for 0 & 20%. Blue from 40-100%. The 1st pic is discharging...

And here's the charging icons...

11-21-10 08:06 PM
    Here's another one done by Songbird an myself. This one is somewhat unique because unlike many skins, it's very easy to see the changes in the small icon...

curvedthumb and joey1910 like this.
    11-21-10 08:34 PM
    Hey Spiral ouT,
    Do you think you could create a Bokehend yellow? Here's why: I like to have the battery color change as the level changes. I've taken your varying colors and created one in which the Bokehend color changes as the battery level changes. A yellow would round it out perfectly. I hope that you don't mind that I did this.
    I don't mind at all. Feel free to mix and match to fit you preference. Sure I can make a yellow version . I'll have it done and posted sometime tomorrow.

awesome job with these recent battery battex skins! these ones are super!!
    Yay! Thanks Meg! Many more to come.
    ericxd likes this.
    11-21-10 09:31 PM
    @SpiraL_OuT

love the iOmai and Bokehend blue and green!
    11-21-10 10:29 PM
    i'm so glad you're liking the notre dame skin! change it up though, there are MANY awesome skins here to try out and it makes changing WP's, themes, battex and weather sets all the more fun!
    Don't worry, I will eventually. This was a rare good week for the Irish, so I guess I'm juist trying to ride the feeling for awhile.

11-21-10 11:58 PM
    Thanks Spiral!
    11-22-10 05:26 AM
    Thanks Spiral!
    NP, bud. This is as yellow as I could get it without turning it green. If you needed the lowest two battery icons yellow to complete your custom, let me know and I'll make those and send them to you. If not, enjoy.

Bokehend Yellow
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 11-28-10 at 10:09 PM.
    curvedthumb likes this.
    11-22-10 10:27 AM
    Starbucks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starbucks Chai
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 11-28-10 at 10:07 PM.
    11-22-10 10:58 AM
    This is too cute! Have a question though...maybe I have had too much coffee but I directly downloaded to my 9650 media card/Blackberry/m4dev/skins/ and put into BatteryEx folder where my others are. It shows up in my available skins list through the program but darn, no icon next to entry? Every once in a while this happens to me. What am I doing wrong? I am not changing any file format just a direct download.
    Such a clever skin! Hope you can instruct me without too much eye rolling.
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 11-22-10 at 02:23 PM.
    11-22-10 02:21 PM
    This is too cute! Have a question though...maybe I have had too much coffee but I directly downloaded to my 9650 media card/Blackberry/m4dev/skins/ and put into BatteryEx folder where my others are. It shows up in my available skins list through the program but darn, no icon next to entry? Every once in a while this happens to me. What am I doing wrong? I am not changing any file format just a direct download.
    Such a clever skin! Hope you can instruct me without too much eye rolling.
    lol . Did you unzip the file? You have to unzip it and then put it in the BatteryEx folder. You could also unzip the file directly from your blackberry with FileScout. There's a 14 day trial for that app in the CB app store.

You could also unzip it from your berry using a website like wobzip.org.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    11-22-10 02:37 PM
    Mario 64

By far one of the best console games ever to hit shelves.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 11-28-10 at 10:07 PM.
    curvedthumb and Lovewalk218 like this.
    11-22-10 02:40 PM
    Mario 64

Man, you have had some fantastic skins over the past few days! And you're right, Mario 64 was one of the nest ever.

11-22-10 03:55 PM
    lol . Did you unzip the file? You have to unzip it and then put it in the BatteryEx folder. You could also unzip the file directly from your blackberry with FileScout. There's a 14 day trial for that app in the CB app store.

You could also unzip it from your berry using a website like wobzip.org.
    Oh Spiral_ouT I am the one rolling my eyes now....a huge thanks for the File Scout tip. Works quite easily and for me that saying something! Why some of the skins have to be unzipped and other do not? Is is simply because some are just stationary icons? I am very impressed in the precision in your two sets you just posted. Thanks again for putting a little smile/coffee in our hectic daily routine.
    11-22-10 04:10 PM
    Mario 64

Awesome idea for skins Mamma mia!
    phang374 likes this.
    11-22-10 04:42 PM
    Man, you have had some fantastic skins over the past few days! And you're right, Mario 64 was one of the nest ever.

Thanks, bud!

Oh Spiral_ouT I am the one rolling my eyes now....a huge thanks for the File Scout tip. Works quite easily and for me that saying something! Why some of the skins have to be unzipped and other do not? Is is simply because some are just stationary icons? I am very impressed in the precision in your two sets you just posted. Thanks again for putting a little smile/coffee in our hectic daily routine.
    Hey, NP. TBH, I had no clue that any skins worked without being unzipped. Learn somthin new every day! Guess it could have something to do with them being single image sets. My pleasure Elizabeth!

Awesome idea for skins Mamma mia!
    Here we goooo! lol. Thanks
    11-22-10 05:07 PM
    The reason some skins don't have to be unzipped and some do, is the WAY they're zipped. The ones that need to be unzipped are the ones that have a folder within the zip. If you don't see a preview pic, it needs to be unzipped and then the folder put within the battex folder. If you didn't unzip a skin and you DO see a preview pic, you're good to go, without unzipping.

11-22-10 05:27 PM
    I should've mentioned in my previous post, that all the skins I make need to be unzipped. Don't bother putting the zip in the BattEx folder and then looking for a preview pic; it won't be there. That being said, Here's one I did this afternoon...

11-22-10 06:30 PM
    I should've mentioned in my previous post, that all the skins I make need to be unzipped. Don't bother putting the zip in the BattEx folder and then looking for a preview pic; it won't be there. That being said, Here's one I did this afternoon...

This one is hot .. thanks BT!!
    11-22-10 06:42 PM
    This one is hot .. thanks BT!!
    You're welcome! Glad ya like it!

11-22-10 06:45 PM
    Bokehend Colors

Credit for putting this one together goes to Pryan.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 11-28-10 at 10:08 PM.
    11-22-10 07:36 PM
    Starbucks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starbucks Chai
    I love these Starbucks BS, Would you please make a Christmas Starbucks Battery skin?
    11-22-10 07:47 PM
    Rubiks

Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 11-28-10 at 10:08 PM.
    curvedthumb likes this.
    11-22-10 07:48 PM
5,330 ... 8283848586 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD