LOVE Christmas!! Thanks Scott for the xmas skins

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 02:22 AM
    Thanks Scott for all the Christmas skins....excellent
    11-16-10 07:30 AM
    Thanks to everyone who took the time out to make such great skins, I LOVE customizing my phone!...Would anyone be able to make a snowflake? Not sure if one has been made yet but I would love and appreciate it
    Here's one I found from somewhere in this thread
    TJC70 likes this.
    11-16-10 07:55 AM
    Does anyone have or able to make a 'twinkling star'? I don't have an image, but I do like the sparkles/stars around the moon etc. on, I think its the DaVinci BW skin set...or even together with the moon would be cute! TIA!!
    11-16-10 08:29 AM
    Thank you very much for all skins.
    Are there any Nunchucks skin available?
    11-16-10 10:23 AM
    Thank you very much for all skins.
    Are there any Nunchucks skin available?
    I have a set that I used for a different skin. Here is a pic of it. I can make a set if you like them.
    11-16-10 11:10 AM
    Icons used
    11-16-10 12:15 PM
    Here's one I found from somewhere in this thread
    Thanks seashell! I don't know how I missed that and I agree with the twinkling stars, they would be cute
    11-16-10 12:44 PM
    Icons used
    These are great LuJuCa, thanks!
    11-16-10 12:45 PM
    Icons used....
    11-16-10 04:37 PM
    LuJuCa, Thanks for more snowflakes...at least with a long winter season my berry will look pretty!
    11-16-10 04:40 PM
    Wow! The Christmas skins are super! I can't wait to start using them! A different one for every day of the holiday season!!!
    Thanks so much!
    Very welcome

yes, thanks for all these cute Christmas skins! I grabbed quite a few.
    Glad you like them Cathy

LOVE Christmas!! Thanks Scott for the xmas skins

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You're welcome Vanessa

Thanks Scott for all the Christmas skins....excellent
    Happy you like them Wendy

These are great LuJuCa, thanks!
    You're welcome
    11-16-10 04:41 PM
    LuJuCa, Thanks for more snowflakes...at least with a long winter season my berry will look pretty!
    You are welcome addict
    seashell93 likes this.
    11-16-10 04:43 PM
    Icons used...
    11-16-10 05:13 PM
    Leech and Leech Blue

Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 11-29-10 at 11:25 AM.
    11-16-10 05:21 PM
    Icons used....................
    11-16-10 05:35 PM
    I have a set that I used for a different skin. Here is a pic of it. I can make a set if you like them.
    Wow, that looks perfect to me!! Would you mind?!
    Thank you very much in advance!
    11-16-10 09:10 PM
    Thanks to all who use what little spare time we have to post such great icons for all of us to use. I feel so accomplished to be able to download these and the berry weather ones as well. However, I have a question for all of you knowledgeable people. Why am I successful in downloading some but not others. I download directly through my BB. I have quite a few but the Santa face, snowflakes and the bells and wreaths show up in my skins list but with no photo next to them. I think the version I have of BatteryEx is 1.9. I have them zipped in the Skins folder. Cant figure why some work and not others. So what do you think?
    11-17-10 01:09 AM
    Icons used....................
    Just getting into batteryex skins - great job!
    11-17-10 07:11 AM
    I have searched the forums but can not seem to find a thread on how you change your BattEx Skins. I have them in a folder in Media under photos on my SD card but can not figure out how to make BattEx use the new icons I have selected from ThemesInMotion's website.

Can some point me in the right direction on where I can find instructions to do this? I know a thread must be out there already addressing this.

Thanks!
    11-17-10 08:13 AM
    I have searched the forums but can not seem to find a thread on how you change your BattEx Skins. I have them in a folder in Media under photos on my SD card but can not figure out how to make BattEx use the new icons I have selected from ThemesInMotion's website.

Can some point me in the right direction on where I can find instructions to do this? I know a thread must be out there already addressing this.

Thanks!
    They don't go in the media folder per say in their own folder. They belong in this path for the program to run:
    Blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 11-17-10 at 08:23 AM.
    11-17-10 08:20 AM
    Thanks to all who use what little spare time we have to post such great icons for all of us to use. I feel so accomplished to be able to download these and the berry weather ones as well. However, I have a question for all of you knowledgeable people. Why am I successful in downloading some but not others. I download directly through my BB. I have quite a few but the Santa face, snowflakes and the bells and wreaths show up in my skins list but with no photo next to them. I think the version I have of BatteryEx is 1.9. I have them zipped in the Skins folder. Cant figure why some work and not others. So what do you think?
    Zipping is a funny thing for this app. They have to be zipped but not in a folder. Meaning when you open the zip, there are all the icons...NOT a folder of icons.
    11-17-10 08:22 AM
    They don't go in the media folder per say in their own folder. They belong in this path for the program to run:
    Blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx
    That makes sense. Thanks.

Now I just have to figure out how to do that! When I open BB Desk Top Mgr how do I get them to that path on the SD card? It will only let me sync Media on version 6.0 from what I can tell.

I am not very familiar with Desktop Mgr 6.0 as I sync through a cloud with myFunambol. I have only opened it a few times to back up my BB.
    11-17-10 08:28 AM
    That makes sense. Thanks.

Now I just have to figure out how to do that! When I open BB Desk Top Mgr how do I get them to that path on the SD card? It will only let me sync Media on version 6.0 from what I can tell.

I am not very familiar with Desktop Mgr 6.0 as I sync through a cloud with myFunambol. I have only opened it a few times to back up my BB.
    OK don't use Desktop Manager. Just plug your BB into your PC and open the BB like a flash drive. Then you can drag and drop. Navigate to the folder and drop the files in the right place.

Also, others just download and do it all on their BB. Maybe one of them will give you instructions. I always open my BB up from my PC using the usb cable.
    skynny70 likes this.
    11-17-10 08:33 AM
    OK don't use Desktop Manager. Just plug your BB into your PC and open the BB like a flash drive. Then you can drag and drop. Navigate to the folder and drop the files in the right place.

Also, others just download and do it all on their BB. Maybe one of them will give you instructions. I always open my BB up from my PC using the usb cable.
    No wonder I couldn't figure it out! Thank you. I don't know why I didn't think of that.
    11-17-10 08:37 AM
5,330 ... 7980818283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD