ok so i decided to get in the skin game because i was really bored so here are the ones i made tonight and i still have a few more to make.

this is a grab bag type of deal so there are multiple skins in the zip and since i think its more fun to get surprised i will not do preview pics lol

and you can find these skins and over 900 more here Themes In Motion: BattEx Skins

enjoy and tell me what you think
    Get ready for some requests homie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 10:23 PM
    Snowglobes! A tree in the globe for discharging and a candy cane for charging
    11-08-10 08:42 AM
    11-08-10 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the cute Christmas skins BT!!
    11-08-10 01:40 PM
    got a few more skins i decided to share. first pic discharging, second charging

you can find theses and many other skins here Themes In Motion: BattEx Skins

Enjoy!
    Last edited by kcpaynev1; 11-08-10 at 02:31 PM.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    11-08-10 02:15 PM
    nice !! grabbing them allllll
    Last edited by KoLoNjI; 11-08-10 at 02:36 PM.
    11-08-10 02:17 PM

My new favorite ... fits my mood most times ..
    knowledgesbabigrl likes this.
    11-08-10 02:30 PM
    part 2 of zips
    kacantrell likes this.
    11-08-10 02:37 PM

Enjoy!
    I'm loving these sets man. The hitman games are classic. I like the vial of blood and the firearms too. Did you make these, or someone else?

Good job on the site too.
    Last edited by jabbs1; 11-08-10 at 03:02 PM.
    11-08-10 02:57 PM
    I'm loving these sets man. The hitman games are classic. I like the vial of blood and the firearms too. Did you make these, or someone else?

Good job on the site too.
    thanks. i just find the icons online and just resize them and in some cases make the background clear and add a lightning bolt. i got a few more sets to make and a few more ideas in my head so i have more coming in the following days

plus i wanna catch up to songbird and blast but i dont think that will happen
    11-08-10 03:08 PM
    thanks. i just find the icons online and just resize them and in some cases make the background clear and add a lightning bolt. i got a few more sets to make and a few more ideas in my head so i have more coming in the following days

At the rate you're pumping these out, I predict you'll pass me sometime this Friday!! Keep up the great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 04:48 PM

Enjoy!
    yay! duff beer!!!
    roxxi23 likes this.
    11-08-10 05:06 PM

awesome job with the skins!! see, it gets addicting!
    11-08-10 08:54 PM
    When i click on the link (or the previous 1) it opens up a new window which is empty. Instead of downloading the zip. Any idea why?
    11-08-10 09:04 PM
    When i click on the link (or the previous 1) it opens up a new window which is empty. Instead of downloading the zip. Any idea why?
    blame crackberry. been doing that for days
    11-09-10 12:29 AM

Oooo I lovveee snowglobes
    Thank you sooo much for this BT....and the wreath and candycanes too
    11-09-10 07:53 AM
    Can someone post a skin of some dice please!
    11-09-10 02:43 PM
    Can someone post a skin of some dice please!
    here ya go. first pic discharging and second charging.

PS, i didnt intentionally make them Christmas colors, they just ended up that way.
    11-09-10 03:13 PM

PS, i didnt intentionally make them Christmas colors, they just ended up that way.
    Who shoots dice at xmas? oh wait - i do .. thats how I double-upped last year on gifts ..
    11-09-10 03:29 PM

Thanks alot the colors are perfect!
    11-09-10 03:32 PM
    I have been truly amazed at the work and generosity regarding the BatteryEx skins posted in this thread! Been able to find some really nice ones for my device. Thanks so much!

Now I have one for you - I am an orchestra conductor and would like to have a skin that has a conductor's baton for discharging and music stand for charging (or vice-versa). Even a skin that uses classical musical instruments (violin, cello, etc. - no guitars and such). That would be awesome! I don't find themes, wallpapers or icons geared to classical musicians and have to request / make them myself. Any help would be appreciated - thanks again!
    11-09-10 04:30 PM

Enjoy!
    Thanks for the Dexter skin kcpaynev1....love the show and it's my dogs name too
    11-09-10 06:48 PM
    Who shoots dice at xmas? oh wait - i do .. thats how I double-upped last year on gifts ..
    lol, cute!! hope this year you can triple-up the gifts!!
    11-09-10 07:27 PM
    Is there any way someone could make me a skin using the rocky horror lips? i've attached a picture for reference. also, if it could do something while charging, that'd be fantastic. Thanks!
    Last edited by turnthemusikoff; 11-10-10 at 04:17 AM.
    11-10-10 04:14 AM
    Is there any way someone could make me a skin using the rocky horror lips? i've attached a picture for reference. also, if it could do something while charging, that'd be fantastic. Thanks!
    hope this works out for you!
    kacantrell likes this.
    11-10-10 02:35 PM
5,330 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD