AWESOME!!
    Thanks so much Songbird - these are great.
    you're very welcome!
    11-01-10 05:43 PM
    Ok you pros....can someone make these 2 college logos for me? TIA!!
    did you want them combined or did you want 2 different skins?
    11-01-10 05:43 PM
    Songbird....my favourite skin of yours is the 'flower jewel' !
    It's the one skin that I let my battery run down for....hehe !
    What is the chance that you could make it in 'fall' colours like golds, oranges, greens etc.
    Thank You
    hi wendy! here's the flower jewels in fall colors. i couldn't really do too much, but i hope you like these!
    roxxi23 and essex2start like this.
    11-01-10 06:02 PM
    hi wendy! here's the flower jewels in fall colors. i couldn't really do too much, but i hope you like these!
    OMG Songbird you are wonderful !!!
    Thank you sooooo much

And thx for even more grab bags
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 11-01-10 at 07:16 PM.
    11-01-10 07:03 PM
    OMG Songbird you are wonderful !!!
    Thank you sooooo much

And thx for even more grab bags
    you're welcome!!
    11-01-10 07:54 PM
    wowers songbird... i am going to have to go buy a bigger media card for my phonee.. thank you so much for these pretty skins!!

also, i don't recall seeing this, but does anyone know how to organize these skins by alphabetical order?
    11-01-10 10:36 PM
    wowers songbird... i am going to have to go buy a bigger media card for my phonee.. thank you so much for these pretty skins!!

also, i don't recall seeing this, but does anyone know how to organize these skins by alphabetical order?
    glad you like them, i'm always happy to help other out and share the things i make.

i don't know how to sort the skins in alphabetical order, but if anyone does, i'm interested too!!

thanks again glitterstars!!
    11-01-10 10:41 PM
    last one for now!

enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #41:

I can't seem to access this grab bag on my pc. help? I absolutely love your skins, and would hate to miss out on a whole selection!
    11-02-10 03:27 AM
    I can't seem to access this grab bag on my pc. help? I absolutely love your skins, and would hate to miss out on a whole selection!
    I had the same issue with the new grabbags. I logged out of my cb account and logged back in and then it was working fine for me.
    11-02-10 03:52 AM
    I had the same issue with the new grabbags. I logged out of my cb account and logged back in and then it was working fine for me.
    just tried it. still nothing. that's the only one I had an issue with though. just 41. opens up a new browser page.
    11-02-10 03:56 AM
    just tried it. still nothing. that's the only one I had an issue with though. just 41. opens up a new browser page.
    Maybe you can send Songbird a pm and ask her to email you that grabbag. I am sure she will help you out.
    11-02-10 04:00 AM
    there have been issues on zips not downloading or uploading (don't know if it's a CB thing). PM me your email address and i'll get that grab bag zip sent to you. sorry you're having this issue!!
    11-02-10 04:12 AM
    hello.. can sumone help me w my request?? i would love to have the play station logo if thats possible.. many thx for all the creators for the skins.. without u guys im hopeless..
    11-02-10 04:38 AM
    did you want them combined or did you want 2 different skins?
    2 different skins please....thanks songbird!!
    11-02-10 05:39 AM
    thank you for all the skins Songbird, BT, LuJu, Michelle (anyone I forgot) thanks for posting them!
    11-02-10 01:43 PM
    2 different skins please....thanks songbird!!
    here you go, hope these work out for you! PM me your email address if you have a problem with the download, seems to be an issue (with CB?) at the moment

hope this works!
    11-02-10 03:14 PM
    here you go, hope these work out for you! PM me your email address if you have a problem with the download, seems to be an issue (with CB?) at the moment

hope this works!
    They worked just fine...LOVE them!!! THANK YOU so much...how thoughtful you were to include Badger too
    11-02-10 03:19 PM
    They worked just fine...LOVE them!!! THANK YOU so much...how thoughtful you were to include Badger too
    yay! i'm glad they were able to download for you! i had a bit of trouble uploading the zips, but thankfully they managed to go through properly!

no worries, i couldn't resist adding the badger. my neighbor's son goes to college in wisconsin (i think WU?), so it was fun to look up the logos and such. enjoy!!
    11-02-10 03:21 PM
    hello.. can sumone help me w my request?? i would love to have the play station logo if thats possible.. many thx for all the creators for the skins.. without u guys im hopeless..
    i hope this is what you were looking for, enjoy!
    11-02-10 03:26 PM
    Holy Moly! OK it has taken me 2 days of non-stop reading(and downloading!) to finally get to the end of this thread! Benn saving this up for a long time but late is better than never..

THANK YOU!!!

to everyone who has made such wonderful skins and for all your hard work! (esp. of course Songbird, BT, and Michelle, but also everyone else who has contributed even 1 skin, too many to name!)

Officially addicted to batteryex skins!

BTW, I have battex version 1.9 Has anyone else noticed a faster battery drain? Or is it my imagination? Is version 1.5 still what most people have?
    Last edited by puddin78; 11-02-10 at 05:57 PM.
    11-02-10 05:28 PM
    Holy Moly! OK it has taken me 2 days of non-stop reading(and downloading!) to finally get to the end of this thread! Benn saving this up for a long time but late is better than never..

THANK YOU!!!

to everyone who has made such wonderful skins and for all your hard work! (esp. of course Songbird, BT, and Michelle, but also everyone else who has contributed even 1 skin, too many to name!)

Officially addicted to batteryex skins!

BTW, I have battex version 1.9 Has anyone else noticed a faster battery drain? Or is it my imagination? Is version 1.5 still what most people have?
    must've had a lot of coffee!

i have 1.8, haven't really upgrade to 1.9 yet, so i can't really say if there's a battery drain. i think a lot of people are running 1.5 or 1.8
    11-02-10 07:02 PM
    Songbird, I've been a zombie for the past 2 days unzipping all your fabulous grab bags! LOL

Do you know where I could find version 1.8? I can only find 1.9 at the crackberry store
    11-02-10 07:15 PM
    Songbird, I've been a zombie for the past 2 days unzipping all your fabulous grab bags! LOL

Do you know where I could find version 1.8? I can only find 1.9 at the crackberry store
    11-02-10 07:16 PM

i guess you would've made an awesome zombie for halloween! i'm glad to share the battex skins, i hope you were able to find some you liked in the grab bags and ones that others have posted as well. there are MANY great battex skins here! and if you can't find what you want, feel free to post your request and someone will gladly help!

i don't know where to downgrade to 1.8 from your 1.9 version. i know there's a link for 1.5 somewhere in this thread. hopefully someone will pop in and help out, but i'll definitely keep my eye out for you!
    11-02-10 09:06 PM
    i hope this is what you were looking for, enjoy!
    ahhhh songbird i think im fallin for u now that's what i've been looking for... thx again songbird
    11-02-10 11:56 PM
5,330 ... 7475767778 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD