It always reverts back to the default when I have it plugged into my computer and then I just switch it back. I thought that was pretty normal. I'm actually talking about a couple of random times where it has switched back to the default on my phone and when I go into the app, they are not there. Then I have to do a battery pull. I wondered if it could have something to do with BW since it seemed to start after that.....weird!
    Well, when you first mentioned this, i had never experienced it. but now I have and I see what you mean. Yup, two distinct problems and yes, I notice this only since I have been fooling with BW and all the icons that now when I look at BetteryEx the default icon is there and the directory says empty for all the other skins. I have to do a battery pull to get them back. Not nice, when my battery pulls take 9 minutes...lol

Such a PIA.

Wish there was a way to stop this but I guess not.
    10-27-10 10:36 AM
    Euhmm.....all black leopard please.
    Here you go
    10-27-10 10:41 AM
    which grab bag are these in, I love rainbows and leaves. thanks
    grab bag #40 and #41 posted last night...there's 1 in each
    10-27-10 12:26 PM
    1st file is Nemo discharging......Dory charging

2nd file is Dory discharging......Nemo charging
    10-27-10 01:03 PM
    1st ladybug discharging......2nd ladybug charging
    essex2start likes this.
    10-27-10 01:46 PM
    Here you go
    Thank you Lujuca!
    10-27-10 01:57 PM
    [QUOTE=jaydee5799;5715204]Well, when you first mentioned this, i had never experienced it. but now I have and I see what you mean. Yup, two distinct problems and yes, I notice this only since I have been fooling with BW and all the icons that now when I look at BetteryEx the default icon is there and the directory says empty for all the other skins. I have to do a battery pull to get them back. Not nice, when my battery pulls take 9 minutes...lol

Such a PIA.

Wish there was a way to stop this but I guess not.[/QUOTEi

Well, for some odd reason, since last week, It has not happened again in spite of the fact that I have continued with my BatteryEx and BW obsession lol. I swear my BB has a mind of its own. It is so strange!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jsdaa; 10-28-10 at 08:11 AM.
    10-27-10 02:34 PM
    Well, when you first mentioned this, i had never experienced it. but now I have and I see what you mean. Yup, two distinct problems and yes, I notice this only since I have been fooling with BW and all the icons that now when I look at BetteryEx the default icon is there and the directory says empty for all the other skins. I have to do a battery pull to get them back. Not nice, when my battery pulls take 9 minutes...lol

Such a PIA.

hey jaydee! i had this same issue as well, but i think i may have found a solution. pop your battery out and remove your SD card, wait about a minute and pop the card and battery back in. if you get a popup saying something about initializing (ok, that's not the word, but i forget what it says), just click yes. so far i haven't had the issue and everything's been ok, cross your fingers! hope it works for you!
    10-27-10 04:37 PM
    I seem to be having the same problem Kam has had. I have a Bold 9650. Have now deleted Battery Ex 1.8 and wondering if I should try another version. I followed the instructions and when I went to the app and chose a skin, clicked "use" it did not show up on the home screen no matter what I tried. Tried "reload" and that did not work either. I could get the skins into the app on my phone but can't activate it. Sure would appreciate some help!
    Truegen: i was just wondering if you ever got yours to work? I to have the same problems with the same results, and yes i have the standard green battery icon and my skins are in my app. I've tried v1.8; v1.5; v1.9 and i am back to 1.5 - nothing.

hope you had better luck than me -
    10-27-10 04:51 PM
    Thanks JuJuCa!!

I still haven't found any SF giants skin if anyone could please make one?
    10-27-10 05:22 PM

Such a PIA.

Mine has done this several times. I think it's from having too many batteryex skins & bw icons...I know I have a ton & when we switch back and forth I think it confuses the BB. Mine will say something like net rim exception - out of resources and my batteryex skins will disappear. I just do a battery pull & everything is fixed when it reboots. So if anyone finds a cause or solution please let me know.
    Thanks...
    10-27-10 06:56 PM
    Can someone please kindly point me to or custom create a transformers (autobots and/or decepticons) skin? Thank you!
    10-27-10 10:13 PM
    Thanks JuJuCa!!

I still haven't found any SF giants skin if anyone could please make one?
    OK...here it is...hope you like it....

Go Giants, they really surprised me tonight....11 runs and scored 7 against Lee!!
    10-27-10 11:15 PM
    Can someone please kindly point me to or custom create a transformers (autobots and/or decepticons) skin? Thank you!
    here are the autobots & decepticons battex skins. i did them awhile ago, but couldn't find where i had them in this thread (probably a grab bag). well, here you go and i hope you enjoy them!
    jlmans79 likes this.
    10-28-10 02:10 AM
    Has anyone did ghostbuster yet? Since we're going old school

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 03:28 AM
    1st file is Nemo discharging......Dory charging

2nd file is Dory discharging......Nemo charging
    Dory ROCKS! Thanks LuJuCa
    10-28-10 07:07 AM
    grab bag #40 and #41 posted last night...there's 1 in each
    thank you!
    10-28-10 08:33 AM
    1st file is the mask charging and discharging

2nd file is the mask discharging and the daggers charging
    10-28-10 11:30 AM
    First file Pilgrim discharging......Native charging

Second file Native discharging......Pilgrim charging
    Last edited by LuJuCa; 10-28-10 at 01:06 PM.
    10-28-10 01:04 PM
    First file is the first Alien charging and discharging

Second file is the first Alien discharging and the second Alien charging
    10-28-10 01:42 PM
    OK...here it is...hope you like it....

Go Giants, they really surprised me tonight....11 runs and scored 7 against Lee!!

It's perfect!! Thank you so much!! Very much appreciated
    10-28-10 02:19 PM
    unless you have the skin as app icon, you cant tell wtf it is on home screen in message area.
    10-28-10 03:56 PM
    can someone make a skin from this photo TIA
    10-28-10 05:03 PM
    here are the autobots & decepticons battex skins. i did them awhile ago, but couldn't find where i had them in this thread (probably a grab bag). well, here you go and i hope you enjoy them!
    They're great, thank you, it is very much appreciated!
    10-28-10 06:38 PM
    us over at Themes In Motion just finished a new page where you can download BattEx skins and with a special thanks to BlasTyrant, Songbird and LuJuca we have over 800 skins available. we have all the skins broken up into categories and have normal and new style zips for the people that are on 1.5 and up.

with the help of the same people the collection will only be growing from here

come over and check it out Themes In Motion: BattEx Skins
    kacantrell likes this.
    10-28-10 07:30 PM
5,330 ... 7273747576 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD