Anyone that has some Burberry, Louis Vuitton skins for grabs and maybe some paul Smith?
    10-23-10 04:17 PM
    Anyone that has some Burberry, Louis Vuitton skins for grabs and maybe some paul Smith?
    i did some LV skins a page or two back, if you need other colors, let me know
    10-23-10 05:57 PM
    My BB seems to have a mind of it's own lately. Twice in the last week, my skins have disappeared for no apparent reason. It just reverts back to the default skin and when I go to change it back, they are gone so I have to do a battery pull. It certainly isn't the end of the world but kind of weird and I was just wondering if anyone else has had that happen? I am using 1.5 if that matters. Thanks!
    oddly, i've been experiencing the same thing! i thought it might have just been me? what i ended up doing was removing my battery and memory card, wait 30 seconds and put them back in. i haven't experienced the problem again, cross your fingers!

hopefully that'll work for you?
    10-23-10 06:40 PM
    The disappearing skin might be a berryweather related thing. I had an issue with berryweather, I don't remember exactly what happened, but it caused the my battery skin to revert back to the orginal. Then both berryweather and batteryEx wasn't reading my media card. I could still access items on my card through pictures and files but not with berryweather or batteryEx. It was like skins for both apps had disappeared. I know it was caused by berryweather because it happened right after the problem. I had to reboot to get the apps to read the card again.
    10-23-10 11:09 PM
    The disappearing skin might be a berryweather related thing. I had an issue with berryweather, I don't remember exactly what happened, but it caused the my battery skin to revert back to the orginal. Then both berryweather and batteryEx wasn't reading my media card. I could still access items on my card through pictures and files but not with berryweather or batteryEx. It was like skins for both apps had disappeared. I know it was caused by berryweather because it happened right after the problem. I had to reboot to get the apps to read the card again.
    I've actually been having the same problem. I'm doing batt pulls all the time now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 01:13 AM
    It always reverts back to the default when I have it plugged into my computer and then I just switch it back. I thought that was pretty normal. I'm actually talking about a couple of random times where it has switched back to the default on my phone and when I go into the app, they are not there. Then I have to do a battery pull. I wondered if it could have something to do with BW since it seemed to start after that.....weird!
    Last edited by jsdaa; 10-24-10 at 08:33 AM.
    10-24-10 08:05 AM
    Now this could happen after you plug your phone into your pc with a usb cable. Then your phone cannot read the storage card for some reason right after and it reverts back to the default icons. That is what happens to mine although I don't restart my phone, I just open batteryex and choose the skin I want over again. Weird, I know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It happenes to me all the time. I used to open the folder and re-choose it but if u wait a minute or two it goes back to normal by itself.
    10-24-10 11:34 AM
    I have been seeing a teardrop battery ex can someone tell me where i can find it TIA
    10-24-10 11:41 AM
    hi everyone! i've been getting requests for the waterdrop battery skin that i have on my screenshots. i had done a set before (i think it's in one of the grab bags), but recently have redone it. i hope you guys like it!

enjoy!!
    10-24-10 02:14 PM
    hi everyone! i've been getting requests for the waterdrop battery skin that i have on my screenshots. i had done a set before (i think it's in one of the grab bags), but recently have redone it. i hope you guys like it!

enjoy!!
    Thanks for posting this!
    10-24-10 02:27 PM
    Thanks songbird!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-24-10 02:29 PM
    Thanks for posting this!
    Thanks songbird!!!!!!!!!!!
    you guys are very welcome! i hope you like the skin!
    10-24-10 03:23 PM
    Thanks for posting this!
    thanks for this waterdrop skin Megan!!!!
    Last edited by brewersc; 10-24-10 at 04:22 PM.
    10-24-10 04:14 PM
    thanks for this waterdrop skin Megan!!!!
    you're welcome brew! i'm glad you like it!
    10-24-10 07:25 PM
    wow, this thread is dying down

no worries, i'll post up some more skins during the week
    10-24-10 10:41 PM
    I hope not! I really like my battery Ex skins!
    10-24-10 11:25 PM
    I hope not! I really like my battery Ex skins!
    Haha...my thoughts exactly! I'm working night shift as extra so I'm sure I can keep things active this evening...lmbo! I need to stay awake!!!
    10-24-10 11:31 PM

We know you will never let this thread die off Songbird! As long as you are here, it will live on....
    And we will be here to cheer you on!
    10-25-10 06:35 AM
    Thanks for the waterdrops Megan...I have a thing for waterdrops and many walls will now have a skin to match
    10-25-10 07:00 AM

enjoy!!

Cute waterdrops!! Thank you....and of course I keep checking here
    10-25-10 07:41 AM
    Can anyone make me a New Jersey Devils (NHL) Skin please?
    It would be greatly appreciated.
    10-25-10 08:33 AM

I'm still here and always checking. I want to try to make these myself but just haven't had the time yet.
    10-25-10 11:12 AM
    1st file-Alien discharging......White bolt charging

2nd file-Dracula discharging......Color skull charging

3rd file-Campfire discharging......Hydrant charging

4th file-Santa's hat discharging......Candy Cane charging
    knowledgesbabigrl likes this.
    10-25-10 03:51 PM
    1st file-Hot dog ketchup discharging......Hot dog mustard charging

2nd file-Hot pepper discharing......Color bolt charging

3rd file-Hot pepper discharging......Ice cube charging
    10-25-10 04:04 PM
    1st file-Road Runner discharging......Coyote brown charging

2nd file-Road Runner discharging......Coyote grey charging
    Last edited by LuJuCa; 10-25-10 at 04:23 PM.
    10-25-10 04:08 PM
5,330 ... 6970717273 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD