BT made a set using some different ones of these guys....

I like these little buggers...........

First pic discharging......Second charging
    10-18-10 12:37 PM
    Songbird I LOVE the Phillies icons!
    10-18-10 12:42 PM
    First pic discharging......Second pic charging
    10-18-10 01:20 PM
    First file is Spike Lee while discharging and charging

Second file is Spike discharging and the color bolt charging

Third file is Spike discharging and the yellow bolt charging
    10-18-10 03:50 PM
    Thanks Megan and Scott for the outstanding battery skins, I can't keep up. lol
    10-18-10 06:15 PM
    First image discharging......Second charging
    Thanks, love it Scott!
    10-18-10 06:24 PM
    i love everything i've seen so far!!! i have been MIA, so i have a lot of catching up to do! but if it hasn't been done already i would like to request a marvin the martian skin please????????
    10-18-10 08:00 PM
    Haven't seen any yet but wondering if there are any Coach skins? If not can I request one? Thanks again you all, to one of the best threads here on CB!!!
    10-18-10 09:31 PM
    Thanks Songbird and BT and all the others who posted! I just spent a great deal of the last hour or so digging through this thread. Keep up the great work!

On a slightly off note...how's battery life on BatteryEx 1.8 for all of you? Are any of you noticing a difference?
    10-19-10 02:30 AM
    Thanks Songbird and BT and all the others who posted! I just spent a great deal of the last hour or so digging through this thread. Keep up the great work!

On a slightly off note...how's battery life on BatteryEx 1.8 for all of you? Are any of you noticing a difference?
    i haven't noticed a difference between 1.5 and 1.8 in terms of battery life. i do really like 1.8 better though and would highly recommend the upgrade!
    10-19-10 03:16 AM
    i love everything i've seen so far!!! i have been MIA, so i have a lot of catching up to do! but if it hasn't been done already i would like to request a marvin the martian skin please????????
    here are your marvin the martian battery skins! enjoy!!
    10-19-10 03:42 AM
    Songbird I LOVE the Phillies icons!
    yay!! i'm glad you like them!
    10-19-10 10:01 AM
    Since we have some of the other great purse designers, what about Coach? I would love a Coach battery skin something easy like the C's or something. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haven't seen any yet but wondering if there are any Coach skins? If not can I request one? Thanks again you all, to one of the best threads here on CB!!!
    here you go!! i did them in pink, black and white, let me know if there are other colors you would like, enjoy!!
    10-19-10 10:02 AM
    I'm hoping that even tho this post is at the end here that someone will be able to help me - I cannot believe that I can't get these skins in my phone - I need an offical dummies book for this. I have read everyones instructions and can't get them in.
    I am running windows 7 premium with DM6 and I have a 9650 bold running 5.699. I have downloaded battery ex 1.8. That does show in my downloads.

When I go to my media card (which I'm afraid I messed up) under picture folders, i have camera, below that media card, below that device memory. I click into media card and get camera with blackberry below and my pictures. When I click on blackberry I then get:
    Camera
    app_world
    audiobooks
    documents
    facebook
    m4dev
    music
    pictures
    podcasts
    ringtones
    videos
    voice notes
    wallpapers
    when I click on m4dev, i get camera with skins underneath it
    when i click on skins, I get camera with Battery Ex underneath it, then skins underneath that
    if i click on either battery ex or skins, i go straight to camera and that's it

Now to how my computer reads. I go into my Library>Pictures
    I have a BlackBerry folder, and a BlackBerry media pics folder with my pictures in there.
    If i click into the Blackberry folder, I have a bettery ex folder, click on that and I have an empty m4dev folder and a skins folder. Inside the skins folder there is a "bear folder" (the bear was my first experiment) and a bear zip folder. If i open the bear folder, I see the pics of the bear that I was trying to load..
    all this comes under the heading "library>pictures>Battery Ex>skins>bear

I'm sorry that I can't provide any pics of this (I don't know how) and that this is so long - I'm assuming that once this is straight, that I just plug my phone into my computer and then it works????????

Please if there is anyone that can help me, would you please, I tried to explain everything I have step by step.

ANY help would be very appreciated - I love these little skins
    PS i have the free version of battery ex, I've read yes and no as to whether that part makes a difference

thanks just for listening - kim
    10-19-10 10:13 AM
    here you go!! i did them in pink, black and white, let me know if there are other colors you would like, enjoy!!
    Songbird, these are wonderful! Thank you so much!!
    10-19-10 10:26 AM
    I'm hoping that even tho this post is at the end here that someone will be able to help me - I cannot believe that I can't get these skins in my phone - I need an offical dummies book for this. I have read everyones instructions and can't get them in.
    I am running windows 7 premium with DM6 and I have a 9650 bold running 5.699. I have downloaded battery ex 1.8. That does show in my downloads.

When I go to my media card (which I'm afraid I messed up) under picture folders, i have camera, below that media card, below that device memory. I click into media card and get camera with blackberry below and my pictures. When I click on blackberry I then get:
    Camera
    app_world
    audiobooks
    documents
    facebook
    m4dev
    music
    pictures
    podcasts
    ringtones
    videos
    voice notes
    wallpapers
    when I click on m4dev, i get camera with skins underneath it
    when i click on skins, I get camera with Battery Ex underneath it, then skins underneath that
    if i click on either battery ex or skins, i go straight to camera and that's it

Now to how my computer reads. I go into my Library>Pictures
    I have a BlackBerry folder, and a BlackBerry media pics folder with my pictures in there.
    If i click into the Blackberry folder, I have a bettery ex folder, click on that and I have an empty m4dev folder and a skins folder. Inside the skins folder there is a "bear folder" (the bear was my first experiment) and a bear zip folder. If i open the bear folder, I see the pics of the bear that I was trying to load..
    all this comes under the heading "library>pictures>Battery Ex>skins>bear

I'm sorry that I can't provide any pics of this (I don't know how) and that this is so long - I'm assuming that once this is straight, that I just plug my phone into my computer and then it works????????

Please if there is anyone that can help me, would you please, I tried to explain everything I have step by step.

ANY help would be very appreciated - I love these little skins
    PS i have the free version of battery ex, I've read yes and no as to whether that part makes a difference

thanks just for listening - kim
    How did you get the "bear folder" onto your phone? Did you use Desktop Manager?
    10-19-10 11:04 AM
    Can someone make a leo symbol for me.
    10-19-10 12:07 PM
    No, the bear is on my computer -don't know if i did anything right, if i were to plug in my phone would it go to dm and load - sorry, i have no idea what I'm doin -n would it go to where it should go in phone?

sorry for all this
    10-19-10 12:19 PM
    No, the bear is on my computer -don't know if i did anything right, if i were to plug in my phone would it go to dm and load - sorry, i have no idea what I'm doin -n would it go to where it should go in phone?

sorry for all this
    Don't apologize!! I use version 1.5, I did not like version 1.8 at all. It doubled up all of my skins and took forever to open.

Just for kicks grab any one of these skins that anyone has made in this thread, download it to your desktop, then unzip/extract it.

Then open up Desktop Manager, launch media manager, open your memory card, open "Blackberry", open m4dev, open skins, open battery ex.

Then drag whichever unzipped/extracted skin(file) you chose from your desktop just like you would on itunes if you have used that.

Exit Desktop Manager, open the battery ex app, go to skins, highlight the skin, push the menu button and select use.

I use Desktop manager version 5.0.1 so hopefully the layout is the same.
    Last edited by LuJuCa; 10-19-10 at 02:59 PM.
    10-19-10 01:41 PM
    thanks so much, will try that, will switch to older dm - can't do anything the way I use to on dm 6

will let you know, thanks kim
    revel1973 likes this.
    10-19-10 03:14 PM
    thanks so much, will try that, will switch to older dm - can't do anything the way I use to on dm 6

will let you know, thanks kim
    Another way to do it thru windows is to hook up your bb via usb.
    Under My Computer, click on the drive for the bb
    Navigate to the skins folder and copy the unzipped skins into the folder
    This is the method that I use and I have no problem
    10-19-10 04:50 PM
    here are your marvin the martian battery skins! enjoy!!
    I love it!!!! thank you sooooooooo much!!!!
    10-19-10 08:13 PM
    LuJuCa: I changed back to DM 5 (much easier to use in my opinon) tried getting BatteryEx 1.5 (could only find 1.8) but your drag and drop worked. Got skins into battery ex on phone. Selected 1 to use - doesn't work - battery pull didn't work. Then I checked the 1.8 download site and it says its "not compatable with my device". I have a 9650 bold, makes no sense to me and I'm running 5.0699. I'm thinking that since I did get skins in phone, they should have worked right? - must have done something right

Last edited by kam2958; 10-19-10 at 08:36 PM.
    10-19-10 08:27 PM
    m3ch3ll - thanks that sounds like another good way to try. Appreciate it - I can't believe battery ex 1.8 won't work on 9650
    Thnks again - kim

10-19-10 08:46 PM
    LuJuCa: I changed back to DM 5 (much easier to use in my opinon) tried getting BatteryEx 1.5 (could only find 1.8) but your drag and drop worked. Got skins into battery ex on phone. Selected 1 to use - doesn't work - battery pull didn't work. Then I checked the 1.8 download site and it says its "not compatable with my device". I have a 9650 bold, makes no sense to me and I'm running 5.0699. I'm thinking that since I did get skins in phone, they should have worked right? - must have done something right

Try the 1.5 version just to see if it works.

10-19-10 09:01 PM
5,330 ... 6667686970 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD