Here is a set...wasn't as difficult as i thought..just needed a bit of time to understand the program.............hope you guys like it.....let me know if the order is correct...i have never played the game if it is a game....

World at War skin set below......................
    Is that WAW or both of them?
    10-08-10 11:14 PM
    Here is a set...wasn't as difficult as i thought..just needed a bit of time to understand the program.............hope you guys like it.....let me know if the order is correct...i have never played the game if it is a game....

World at War skin set below......................
    Just grabbed it will let you know in a few.
    10-08-10 11:51 PM
    Skinn looks great just doing everything as per doctor to see her.
    10-09-10 12:23 AM
    Here is a set about the Greek symbols of our Planets and Stars......the Sun, Mercury, Earth, the Moon, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Venus, Neptune, Mars, Pluto...............guess which one is which........
    10-09-10 12:29 AM
    Is that WAW or both of them?
    WAW it is for now....wanted to do a couple of others and one custom.....
    10-09-10 12:35 AM
    LOL at "Bowl of Brownies"
    I hope everyone gets a laugh out of it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 10:55 AM
    heres one for the atheletes
    10-09-10 03:40 PM

Just felt like posting this........Yanks 1-0.......it will be an East Coast World Series again.....might be the Phillies this time.......
    Hey, can you tell me what theme this is? I like the way it's set up. Thanks!
    10-09-10 04:15 PM
    Hi jaydee, i told you if i found any other Star Trek stuff i'd put it together for ya. I'm pretty sure these are different than the set Songbird so expertly did for you!! Enjoy!
    10-09-10 04:15 PM
    Hey, can you tell me what theme this is? I like the way it's set up. Thanks!
    not the person you asked, but it's a theme by yuki called "mystical". it can be found at her blog, as well as other great themes!:
    Yuki's BB Themes: Mystical
    10-09-10 05:59 PM
    Here is a set about the Greek symbols of our Planets and Stars......the Sun, Mercury, Earth, the Moon, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Venus, Neptune, Mars, Pluto...............guess which one is which........
    Sweet skins there
    10-09-10 07:12 PM
    heres one for the atheletes
    Sweet how about some jordans
    10-09-10 07:13 PM
    Hi jaydee, i told you if i found any other Star Trek stuff i'd put it together for ya. I'm pretty sure these are different than the set Songbird so expertly did for you!! Enjoy!
    Digging these skins thanks for sharing.
    10-09-10 07:13 PM
    not the person you asked, but it's a theme by yuki called "mystical". it can be found at her blog, as well as other great themes!:
    Yuki's BB Themes: Mystical
    wow, thank you so much!
    10-09-10 07:33 PM
    Oh wow, BT...these are just super! Thanks so much!!!!
    I love 'em!
    10-09-10 07:40 PM
    Has anyone made a Converse symbol skin yet?
    10-09-10 11:24 PM
    Has anyone made a Converse symbol skin yet?
    I have converse sneaker icons. I don't have the symbol, but I'm sure it's not hard to find

10-09-10 11:26 PM
    I have converse sneaker icons. I don't have the symbol, but I'm sure it's not hard to find

Oh OK cool...Thanks!
    10-09-10 11:44 PM
    Oh OK cool...Thanks!
    As requested, Coffey, Converse logo with some purple. And an additional twist--the stars are see through. I know the white star is the proper logo, but why be like everyone else, when ya can be different! LOL. BTW, Songbird did most of the work on this. All i did was find the icon and tell her the way i "envisioned" it. So, if ya like it, she deserves all the praise!
    10-10-10 11:55 AM
    Oh wow, BT...these are just super! Thanks so much!!!!
    I love 'em!
    You're welcome jaydee! I enjoy makin these skins; i might as well make some that people want! LOL
    10-10-10 12:00 PM
    As requested, Coffey, Converse logo with some purple. And an additional twist--the stars are see through. I know the white star is the proper logo, but why be like everyone else, when ya can be different! LOL. BTW, Songbird did most of the work on this. All i did was find the icon and tell her the way i "envisioned" it. So, if ya like it, she deserves all the praise!
    Thanks for posting this skin blasttyrant
    10-10-10 12:10 PM
    Thanks for posting this skin blasttyrant
    Awesome!! 2 for the price of 1!! LOL. Hopefully 2. Coffey hasn't approved of it yet hahahahahaha

10-10-10 12:25 PM
    Thanks for the converse star...Love it cause it's purple. I see Coffey loves purple too!!! Yay!!!!
    10-10-10 12:32 PM
    Awesome!! 2 for the price of 1!! LOL. Hopefully 2. Coffey hasn't approved of it yet hahahahahaha

Thats whats up
    10-10-10 12:48 PM
    Oh Wow! Thank U both...I love it!

10-10-10 01:39 PM
5,330 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD