Awesome. One other thought is using something like this which I use for wallpaper sometimes. Then you could just change the background colors.

There are tons of version of the logos. Whatever you think works best.......

10-07-10 10:15 AM
    An easy one...should have it ready tonight...However, the lite grey and white are very hard to work with....need a bigger with more contrast png file......
    Does something like this work:

Alternatively, or in addition, what about the ol' Pucky logo? You could change his color or have him be clear/empty and fill up too with the alternating colors as he fills.....etc.....

10-07-10 10:44 AM
    More from BT..................
    10-07-10 03:36 PM
    And more from BT..............
    10-07-10 03:39 PM
    And more from BT..............
    OH BT!!!!!!
    You've made a Trekkie veerrrrryyyyyyyy verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy happy!!
    Thank you sooo much!
    Love the Star Trek stuff!
    Coupled with the badges that SongBird made me and wow!!!! I love it!!!!
    Thanks!!!
    10-07-10 04:43 PM
    Thanks for posting this BB logo.

I decided to make a skin set using multicolors and a 32x32 notifications which shows a more vivid display ... hope you like it
    This is great! Do you suppose Curvedthumb you might be able to do the following with this logo: instead of the little dots being multi-colored, have them start off as green at 100%, then lighter green, then yellow, then orange, then red, just like the others? There was another one that also had a "glow" around the edges. Could you do that as well? Meaning, both the dots colored then the glow around the edges with the same color?
    10-07-10 06:11 PM
    This is great! Do you suppose Curvedthumb you might be able to do the following with this logo: instead of the little dots being multi-colored, have them start off as green at 100%, then lighter green, then yellow, then orange, then red, just like the others? There was another one that also had a "glow" around the edges. Could you do that as well? Meaning, both the dots colored then the glow around the edges with the same color?
    Let me see If I can achieve the glow.....will take me a few hours or perhaps a couple of days but will try......
    10-07-10 06:55 PM
    Great! There is one with a glow but can't remember the name of it. Thanks again! Really very kind of you and the others to do this for folks!
    10-07-10 07:00 PM
    By BT. enjoy
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-07-10 07:32 PM
    OH BT!!!!!!
    You've made a Trekkie veerrrrryyyyyyyy verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy happy!!
    Thank you sooo much!
    Love the Star Trek stuff!
    Coupled with the badges that SongBird made me and wow!!!! I love it!!!!
    Thanks!!!
    I'm happy you love em so much! If I come across any other Star Trek stuff, I'll be glad to put another one together for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 07:33 PM
    Awesome. One other thought is using something like this which I use for wallpaper sometimes. Then you could just change the background colors.

There are tons of version of the logos. Whatever you think works best.......

OK, I used the jpeg file...seemed brighter and was definitely bigger and replaced the white banner with a red one to indicate charging........so here you go, jus tested it on my 8900 and it looks good...
    10-07-10 09:27 PM
    And i did a 3rd version using more red to signal charging...I think this is the best one
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 10-07-10 at 09:54 PM.
    10-07-10 09:34 PM
    Great! There is one with a glow but can't remember the name of it. Thanks again! Really very kind of you and the others to do this for folks!
    Here is the one Ducaticorse made...it is one of my favorites.....
    10-07-10 09:40 PM
    Yes, that's the one with the glow. It would be cool to have the dots in the middle be the same color to correspond with the glow. I saw what you did with the same logo and figured you were the one!! So if the glow is green all of the dots would be green, and yellow and so on. It would be even better if they changed from green to light green to yellow, etc. and, as the battery discharged 1/2 way between colors they went to 1/2 green 1/2 light green. I'm sure you get it. BUT, that may be too much too!! I just saw how you changed all of the colors in your other cool skin. My goal is always to be able to tell where my battery is with a quick glance.
    10-07-10 10:00 PM
    And i did a 3rd version using more red to signal charging...I think this is the best one

That's awesome!!! Thanks so much for your efforts!!!!!!!

I hear brass bonanza right now.......
    10-07-10 10:14 PM
    Thanks Songbird, curvedthumb.. and any others. Updated my skin collection
    I just thought of a cool request. If someone could make a skin corresponding to call of duty Modern Warfare two prestige icons? And also world at war?

World at War

MW2
    10-08-10 12:41 AM
    I just thought of a cool request. If someone could make a skin corresponding to call of duty Modern Warfare two prestige icons? And also world at war?

World at War

MW2
    I want this skin to please
    10-08-10 01:27 AM

World at War

MW2
    umm...which one did you want or is it all the badges?
    10-08-10 01:30 AM
    umm...which one did you want or is it all the badges?
    I personallly would say all badges.
    10-08-10 01:42 AM
    I personallly would say all badges.
    All badges as Taz said. You could possibly start with top battery life the 10th prestige icon? You could play with it.. up to you :P I trust your talent!
    10-08-10 06:38 AM
    All badges as Taz said. You could possibly start with top battery life the 10th prestige icon? You could play with it.. up to you :P I trust your talent!
    Trust me she will hook it up ;-)

10-08-10 07:03 AM
    Songbird can choose to do either one and I can try the other one....should be ready in an hour or so....not really...it is more difficult than i thought....need the weekend........

Last edited by curvedthumb; 10-08-10 at 09:28 AM.
    10-08-10 07:20 AM
    heres one for the ladies
    10-08-10 08:44 PM
    Here is a set...wasn't as difficult as i thought..just needed a bit of time to understand the program.............hope you guys like it.....let me know if the order is correct...i have never played the game if it is a game....

World at War skin set below......................
    10-08-10 09:33 PM
    LOL at "Bowl of Brownies"
    10-08-10 10:00 PM
5,330 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD