HI Songbird would you please make a skin for me( at your convenience) using ths attached pic. It is my avatar pic.Just make all charging and discharging the same pic.
    Thank you!!!!
    10-06-10 07:54 AM
    Would you be willing to make a few skins for me? I would kindly donate. I can email you if that would be ok. Thanks much! @Songbird
    10-06-10 08:05 AM
    Halloween-Almost Creepy by BT
    10-06-10 10:25 AM
    can anyone help me make this into a baterryex skin? i have very poor editing skills. thanks in advance!
    Thanks for posting this BB logo.

I decided to make a skin set using multicolors and a 32x32 notifications which shows a more vivid display ... hope you like it
    10-06-10 12:54 PM
    I'm running BatteryEx version 1.8.100918 on the Bold 9000. I love this app, and consider it one of my must have apps. I recently had tp get my Bold 9000 replaced, and I noticed now that when I dl BatteryEx, an extra icon downloads that looks like a microchip or something. When I click on it, it brings up the batteryex options just clicking on the regular icon does. Anyone know how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 12:55 PM
    For Baseball fans in New York City and the world (family lives there) here is a New York Yankees skin set.......
    10-06-10 01:19 PM
    HI Songbird would you please make a skin for me( at your convenience) using ths attached pic. It is my avatar pic.Just make all charging and discharging the same pic.
    Thank you!!!!
    hi there! do you happen to have a bigger image? if not, i can try to work with that one
    10-06-10 02:03 PM
    Would you be willing to make a few skins for me? I would kindly donate. I can email you if that would be ok. Thanks much! @Songbird
    emailed!
    10-06-10 02:05 PM
    here's another collab work with BlastTyrant and i! they're batteries in a variety of colors! the pic preview is of the charging icon and each discharging level will have a different battery level. the background is grey in the preview pic so the white icon could show and sadly having that grey background muted the colors a bit, they're a bit brighter. well, here you go!

enjoy!!

COLORED BATTERIES:
    Blacklatino and Carterism like this.
    10-06-10 02:36 PM
    Star Wars Ships by BT
    Thanks! These look great!
    10-06-10 08:06 PM
    Here is a Thumbs Up skin set.....trying out PaintNet and seeing how it outperforms the previews program I was using.....very colorful and with larger notification icons.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 10-07-10 at 12:10 AM.
    10-06-10 09:45 PM
    i get a lot of questions on how to make skins, so i wrote up a step-by-step instructions! hope it helps you guys out!
    Thank u very much for the "Skin making 101" lol Yur talent and dedication is priceless. So does BT's.
    Abt the Mac...smtg in the folder i figured it has smtg to do with the Mac laptop so i just delete it.
    10-06-10 10:18 PM
    For Baseball fans in New York City and the world (family lives there) here is a New York Yankees skin set.......
    Thanks for posting this 1.
    10-07-10 12:00 AM
    Here is a Thumbs Up skin set.....trying out PaintNet and seeing how it outperform the previews program I was using.....very colorful and with larger notification icons.....
    Cool skin and thanks for sharing.
    10-07-10 12:07 AM
    Here is a new set; Bubbles, Fluffy and Gilligan.....very colorful funny little fishes...enjoy.....Top row, third from the left.........

10-07-10 12:10 AM
    Here is a new set; Bubbles, Fluffy and Gilligan.....very colorful funny little fishes...enjoy.....Top row, third from the left.........

Funny skins i'll add it to my collection.
    10-07-10 12:15 AM

Just felt like posting this........Yanks 1-0.......it will be an East Coast World Series again.....might be the Phillies this time.......
    10-07-10 12:19 AM
    Where did you get what appears to be a sigcon skin Curvedthumb?
    10-07-10 05:22 AM
    Where did you get what appears to be a sigcon skin Curvedthumb?
    Yes, it is the SigCon app using a personal skin...the little circle with plus and minus?
    It is a 64x64 png file i have.......
    10-07-10 09:14 AM
    Not sure because I don't have the screenshot but it was neat. Does it change based upon signal strength?

10-07-10 09:34 AM
    You can always exclude the folder from showing in your picture folder

Thank you sooo much for this fantastic tip!! I am just thrilled to have
    them all removed from my pics folder!!
    10-07-10 09:46 AM
    hi there! do you happen to have a bigger image? if not, i can try to work with that one
    Hi, sorry it took so long getting back to you but was looking for bigger pic- but could not find it. is it possible to use pic I supplied ??
    Thanks!!
    10-07-10 09:52 AM
    I have a requests for someone:

A Hartford Whalers skin. Using a version of the logo like this one....you could fill in the "H" portion with the appropriate color(s), going from red to yellow to a shade of green (lighter than the logo so you can differentiate).

10-07-10 10:05 AM
    Not sure because I don't have the screenshot but it was neat. Does it change based upon signal strength?

No, it does not.....it is static........wish it did.....just like BattEX
    10-07-10 10:08 AM
    I have a requests for someone:

A Hartford Whalers skin. Using a version of the logo like this one....you could fill in the "H" portion with the appropriate color(s), going from red to yellow to a shade of green (lighter than the logo so you can differentiate).

An easy one...should have it ready tonight...However, the lite grey and white are very hard to work with....need a bigger with more contrast png file......
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 10-07-10 at 10:20 AM.
    10-07-10 10:10 AM
5,330 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD