I love the theme you have up in this post. Any idea where I would be able to find it for the 9650?

How do you like that QBall Fresh Theme your sporting? It looks good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 12:27 PM
    thanks! i truly appreciate your kind words!!

i looked at several images for your request of samuria x aka rurouni kenshin. i do have to say i couldn't find a png icon for that request and extracting an image like that is really hard. even if i were able to do so, after you adjust the size, the quality of the image will be very poor. i have to say that there are many images that i would like to make skins out of, but by the time i work on it and reduce the size, it literally looks like nothing. i wish there was a way i can work on the sizing, but it's limited to 64x64 and 22x22 (can be 32x32). when choosing an image for an icon, you want to choose something without too many detailing. a lot of times, i have to adjust the images such as eyes so i can see them in the smaller icons (did adjusting for all the eyes in the glowy animals sets).

i did work on the gundam wing and with this you can see how a nice image will become somewhat unrecognizable when it's smaller:

sorry about this, but i really do wish i could help you out! if you have any other requests, shoot them out and i'll be glad to help!
    Thanks Songbird. I really appreciate it. If i find any pictures that match what you're saying for making these skins I'll post them here with my request
    10-03-10 12:40 PM
    man im glad i finally found this thread ... i was able to download some nice skins from here and i truly appreciate everyones work .. btw anybody have any lakers skins? would love to have one...
    I too would like a laker's skin. my girl would love it! lol
    10-03-10 12:40 PM
    There's a lot of great skins in here, thank you to all the skin creators for your work! I have a small request, would anybody mind making some more Star Wars skins? I got the ones posted at the beginning of the thread and the ones a couple pages back, but it would be nice to see some more, like of the X-wing or some of the other ships and characters.
    Last edited by jedifire11; 10-03-10 at 03:13 PM.
    10-03-10 03:05 PM
    here are some skins that BlastTyrant made!

enjoy!!

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-03-10 03:34 PM
    I have read this post twice, trying to get the "skins" to work on my Tour 5.0.0.732, with no luck. I have followed all of the suggestions , but must be doing something wrong. I have version 1.8 installed, and have never had any other version on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    10-03-10 10:44 PM
    man im glad i finally found this thread ... i was able to download some nice skins from here and i truly appreciate everyones work .. btw anybody have any lakers skins? would love to have one...
    I too would like a laker's skin. my girl would love it! lol

let me know how these turn out for you guys!

enjoy!!
    10-03-10 11:33 PM
    You folks have done great work with the skins! Now that I have it all "fixed" I'm quite happy to say I can use them!!

I've found that I like the skins that change color as the battery discharges and charges. Does anyone suppose that they could take the stock skin and simply have it change color with each "square" when it discharges/charges? For example, it starts as green, when it loses a square it goes to orange, then yellow, etc. Glassy does it well also but I wonder if the stock one would look good as well.

If not, cool too. There are lots of great ones out there!
    Anybody willing to take a crack at this? It's post #1299. Happy to answer any questions if someone is willing. Thanks!
    10-04-10 05:23 AM
    I have read this post twice, trying to get the "skins" to work on my Tour 5.0.0.732, with no luck. I have followed all of the suggestions , but must be doing something wrong. I have version 1.8 installed, and have never had any other version on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I also have the newest version of BatteryEx on my phone and the skins work fine. Here's what I do. See if this works for you:
    I download these zip files to my PC.
    I unzip them.
    I copy the folder with the skins to my phone. Just the folder with the zips...not the outer folder( maker sure you don't have a double folder going on!!!)
    Put the folder in the m4dev/skins/batteryex/directory

that's it!

Is this what you are having trouble with or am I missing something? I'm sorry, I did not go back and re-read multiple pages of posts this morning....
    buford07 likes this.
    10-04-10 06:16 AM
    Still hoping for a Colorado State University Skin - see post #1082 for uploaded graphics, if anyone is interested (i hope)
    10-04-10 11:35 AM
    here are some skins that BlastTyrant made!

enjoy!!

thank you for these songbird , supercute. love the ladyblacy skin the most!!!
    10-04-10 11:35 AM
    I also have the newest version of BatteryEx on my phone and the skins work fine. Here's what I do. See if this works for you:
    I download these zip files to my PC.
    I unzip them.
    I copy the folder with the skins to my phone. Just the folder with the zips...not the outer folder( maker sure you don't have a double folder going on!!!)
    Put the folder in the m4dev/skins/batteryex/directory

that's it!

Is this what you are having trouble with or am I missing something? I'm sorry, I did not go back and re-read multiple pages of posts this morning....
    Thank you Jaydee and Songbird....I finally got it to work!
    10-04-10 12:59 PM
    Star Wars Ships by BT
    10-04-10 03:07 PM
    Berryfication Skins by BT and Songbird

Berryfication Site:

Home of BerryFication and BQC (Berryfication Quality Certificate)
    10-04-10 03:09 PM
    thank you for these songbird , supercute. love the ladyblacy skin the most!!!
    those were done by blasttyrant, but i'll pass along the message! he does a super job with finding the icons and making them into skins, all just on his bb, which isn't an easy task

thank though!
    10-04-10 04:53 PM
    yay!! glad you finally got it to work!
    10-04-10 04:54 PM
    You are very welcome!!! Yay!!!
    10-04-10 05:10 PM
    Thank you guys for the Berrification leaves... they go great with my Halloween/fall wallpapers
    10-04-10 05:13 PM
    Berryfication Skins by BT and Songbird

Berryfication Site:

Home of BerryFication and BQC (Berryfication Quality Certificate)
    YAY ! Great site for apps....and contests...I won a pink/white Otterbox Commuter Case from Berryfication !
    Thanks for the skins BT and Songbird
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 10-04-10 at 07:21 PM.
    10-04-10 07:11 PM
    How do you have skins for your signal? and other stuff? is it the theme?
    Not really....this theme has 4 app icons on the screen.......i just have one extra skin, Sigcon, for my signal strength indicator which i usually change frequently......the theme is puregloom and is free and found here on Crackberry......
    10-04-10 09:52 PM
    let me know how these turn out for you guys!

enjoy!!
    you are the best ... i like it alot ... thank you i truly do appreciate it
    10-05-10 12:26 AM
    you are the best ... i like it alot ... thank you i truly do appreciate it
    thank you, i truly appreciate it!! i'm so glad that you like the skins!!
    10-05-10 12:51 AM
    thank you, i truly appreciate it!! i'm so glad that you like the skins!!
    Songbirds comments go for me too!! I love seeing others use the skins I make (with Songbird's expert coloring n resizing help LOL). Half of the skins I make wouldn't be possible without her giving me a hand with sizing the icons. So, a BIG thank you goes out to her, as well!

10-05-10 01:59 AM
    Songbirds comments go for me too!! I love seeing others use the skins I make (with Songbird's expert coloring n resizing help LOL). Half of the skins I make wouldn't be possible without her giving me a hand with sizing the icons. So, a BIG thank you goes out to her, as well!

awww, thanks so much sweetie!! working with you has been a great pleasure and i enjoy helping you out to create awesome skins, you're super awesome!! i'm just glad that people enjoy using the skins that are created and i too love seeing others use it. thank you too!!

and a BIG thanks to everyone using the skins and sharing their own creations too!!
    10-05-10 02:05 AM
    Anybody willing to take a crack at this? It's post #1299. Happy to answer any questions if someone is willing. Thanks!
    Soooooo, anybody??
    10-05-10 05:59 AM
5,330 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD